Spoiler Bewitching Prince Spoils His Wife: Genius Doctor Unscurmpteous Imperial Consort

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Jade_xx, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Myross17

Myross17 [Queen of Underworld] [Immortal Cultivator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi @vsukio

I want to ask you. Did you already read the part about the family of the ML?
    I just have this hunch, I'm not sure, just guessing.

Is the Di family or the family of the ML is a very powerful clan? Because when they arrive the Emerald Island (Penglai Island) where they register their name, the old man change his expression when he hears the surname of the ML, and then someone powerful was actually looking for the two herbs that the MC and ML also looking for. And then the MC actually thought or guess that that person might have the same curse physique like the ML because the two herbs is rare but not more used.

So, I think that the family of the ML might be powerful clan. Is it true? Or just a guess?

2. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope I haven't caught up from where I last was (where the MC rescued her friend from being tortured and wanted to get revenge, at this point the ML still isn't aware of his identity). All I know is 'Di' is not a common surname people can have. I think I might be wrong on this but I think the person looking for the other herbs was either the ML's father or grandfather? Because the father knows that if his son is alive, he is still cursed and apparently this curse runs in some family members(?). All I know for now about the ML's parents is that the mother left the father or went into hiding after she had lost her son (ML), so once the ML's father discovered the ML was his son, he was happy that he can finally return to his wife's side to inform her about the ML.

Because it seems like the Di family lives around Penglai island, I'm assuming they must be strong since only the strong can go there.

Just notice your previous post, the ML's fathers character seems to be pretty nice as far as I can see. The moment he and the ML met, he felt a connection towards the ML and wanted to approach him. I think the second or third time they met, they even sat down to have a cup of tea together to have a casual talk. Even with knowing they had the same surname, apparently those two couldn't fit the pieces together to figure out they were actually related. When he heard the ML needed the herb he had which was the only one in existence they could find, he decided to give it to the ML free of charge even though the ML told him it was for the MC and not him.

If I find out more about the Di family I'll re-tag you on it but also, thanks! You actually reminded me I need to catch up on the raws for this too.. Atm I'm trying to finish this one other novel raws I got into. :rolleyes:

Last edited: May 29, 2017
    Ease, Myross17 and alexfilia like this.
  3. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you. This is getting exciting (y)

4. Aguni_Erina

Aguni_Erina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i have read the mtl.. correct me if i'm wrong .. but i think Di family is not from penglai island.. they come from the "upper continent" which also the next destination for Baili Hongzhuang to search for her soul original medicine oriented "Baili" family.. it was hinted that the primordial chaos ring and her transmigration were a chain reaction that related to numerous "inheritance" in their universe and the breaking of the whole continent in to 3(?) parts.. with penglai island as the gate to the upper continent..

Varsha0907, Luyan, Aeiru28 and 2 others like this.
  5. Jiye

Jiye Not Available

Reading List:
    Link
    Does MC has "admirers"? If yes, who? Can you talk about theirs?
    I think somebody has told she go to a kind of school, what happen there?

Luyan likes this.
  6. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    It is also what I thought. I think because if her primordial ring or chaos ring that their continent change a lot.

Maybe the Baili family still lives?

What kind of family is the Di family? Is it really powerful? Will they know that Di Bei Chen is their lost son?

Luyan likes this.
  7. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. She has a lot of admirers but when they found out about his marriage with the ML, they back out and remain friends with her or some times became enemies. and their is actually a man who loves and protect her from shadows even though he knew that she was married. He even told to the ML that if he ever hurt the MC, he will get her from him.

Yes. She goes to a school, and enrolled as a special student(?) Which is, a place where all geniuses get and those students became her friends.

Luyan likes this.
  8. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    She does have one admirer I recall from the school arc (although his first impression of her was her being an idiot in his standards), he develop feelings towards her but felt a bit of a loss when the MC was getting married to the ML. Any who, he ends up with one of their other friends later whom he had known before he joined the MC's school. At first he obviously didn't have any romantic feelings for the girl and she was aware he held feelings towards the MC (she's doesn't hold any hate towards the MC for it either), but the MC and their other friends keep putting him in scenarios where he and the girl was alone so later he ends up accepting the girl as his lover.

Her other 'admirer' from the other school she joins tries to scheme against the ML to get him killed so he can have the MC for himself but alas, he was found out (where I was at, he doesn't know that the MC knows the truth) with his scheme also failing.

Last edited: May 31, 2017
    Ease and kiara8 like this.
  9. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    did her sister really die? (if she did who was the person who went into the school in her place as the winner?)

10. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I recall, yes her 'sister' died and the only people who went to the school with the MC that I can recall was the ML (later), her ex-fiance (crown prince), and someone she met/saved in the forest when she did the hunting tournament that she obtained her special student invitation from. If there was any other students, I totally forgot about them. The winner of the tournament was the MC. Her ex-fiance was ranked 2nd place.

Last edited: May 31, 2017
  11. Aguni_Erina

Aguni_Erina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah i was hoping that the medicine oriented Baili family survives.. Obviously the Di family of upper continent is a powerful house.. the individual they produce were exceptional.. like Di Bei Chen's dad look younger because of his cultivation level rather than rejuvenating pill... at least Di Bei Chen's dad knows.. dunno about the rest of the family... =D

Myross17 likes this.
  12. Urami

Urami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened with General House? (General, her son, her wife >.>)

13. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    Her wife died, killed by little white and little black. Her daughter died because of MC, she killed her in the hunting competition. The general regret everything especially when he discover what happened to the MC like being a genius and entering the Martial art, became soverign and the lost daughter of the Lan family. Her son same with the general, they regreted everything but unfortunately there is no medicine for regret.

Ease, Aeiru28 and alexfilia like this.
  14. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just curious, how did he know that Di Bei Chen is his son?
    What is his reaction when he found out that DBC is his lost son?
    Will he tell him that he is son?
    And, how did they lost Di Bei Chen?

Aguni_Erina likes this.
  15. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember why they had to abandon him but I think he went to go investigate after leaving the ML since they already exchanged names, he realized they had the same surname and with his suspicions, he decided to asked for the ML's age which he found out would be the same age his son's age would be right now. He ended up going to where the MC's school (the one she's sovereign for) and met with the ML's master/MC's grandpa (SY) and MC's grandma (MJ) to ask him some question about where he found the ML and about the Di jade, then he confirmed that the ML was his son and SY found out that the guy was actually the ML's dad.

He was happy and excited to find out that the ML was his son as well as realizing his curse had been cured by the MC. He originally thought his son would be dead by now due to the curse because he was suppose to have extreme difficulties cultivating. He also grieved a bit though because SY told him about the ML's life experiences (like when he became handicap) but was blessed to have encountered the MC who had healed him. I think someone in the spoilers said he went to go back to find the ML but just missed him.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
    Varsha0907, Ease, shouahang58 and 4 others like this.
  16. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks..

17. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone here who already read chapter 3793 in raws?
    I just read that Han Xi Ling was actually alive!
    Is it true? Is she really alive? I thought she died in the assessment, why is it that in the list of chapters she is actually alive?

Oh my gosh! Anyone here areaday read thatmore part please tell me. Spoiler please

18. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC had confirmed that HXL had died previously. When she saw HXL and the ML, she was able to determined it was fake because she knows his heart is true to her while the fake looks like his heart was wavering towards HXL. How she was able to tell was when HXL tries to tell him she doesn't care that he has the MC as his lady and wanted to marry him, the fake ML said the MC wouldn't be willing (indicating he would be okay with marrying her but not the MC). The MC recalls at times when HXL obviously shows she wanted to be with the ML, but the ML had always firmly stood by the MC's side. Afterwards, a mirror breaks, making the MC realize what she saw was an illusion (part of the test to gain a inheritance).

I think I'm going to binge read where I left off when I get home.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
    Ease, Myross17 and alexfilia like this.
  19. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh so it was just an illusion, I thought she really is alive... and now knowing that she's dead, I can now sigh in relief XD

Is she going to get the inheritance?

Thanks for telling me

20. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, both the MC and ML did under 3 days which makes others watching think getting the inheritance is easy (which it wasn't).

alexfilia and Myross17 like this.