Discussion Biggest dissapointment I had during the last few months.

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by phucanhcr02, Mar 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phucanhcr02

phucanhcr02 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was reading Immortal Devil Transformation.
    The novel was quite decent, character building, unique power, everything was perfect.
    I then searched for the author's other works and chose his newest novel for a try with great expectations.
    None the less, those expectations came crashing down like No Man Sky's launching.
    The story is nowhere near its predecessor.
    I then searched for reviews on WTF happened during the last 7 years (IDT was written in 2013), apparently the author was going downhill during those 7 years.
    The more he wrote, the shittier the novels. Which lead to the disaster that is his newest work.
    I won't even mention the novel's name to spare you the suffering.
    So yeah, thanks for listening to my rant.
    Oh I'm still reading IDT though, best savor it while pretending it has nothing to do with the other pile of shit.

2. lehur

lehur ぼく愛エリス

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too, while I read firmament something novel, the synopsis said, mc will fight injustice...etc, he died being pursued just because he loose cultivator grab treasure, and then what? After come back to higher realms after rebirth oc, he meets the one who throwing deadly spell like an accio curse and he said let's become brother and past is past, wtf

3. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That usually happen, LN authors are mostly one hit wonders.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.