Spoiler Birth of a Villainess / The Birth of an Evil Girl / Wicked Woman / 악녀의 탄생

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by MangaCommission, Nov 28, 2020.

1. MangaCommission

MangaCommission Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: Birth of a Villainess / The Birth of an Evil Girl / Wicked Woman / 악녀의 탄생

Synopsis:
    Cecile lost her entire inheritance to her cousin as a result of not being a male heir. Three men then begin to appear in her life: the Duke of Marmontel, who has obtained wealth and power as a branch member of the royal family; the young and handsome Count Rohan, who has come to France from England; and Azrael, the demon who covets her soul. The quick-witted Cecile, with her ability to grasp others' desires, thus begins to use the three men to get what she wants. And somewhere along the way, confusing Cecile is memories of her previous life, memories that she slowly recovers...

Mangadex: https://mangadex.org/title/56435/birth-of-a-villainess

Raw: https://newtoki87.com/webtoon/8641797/악녀의-탄생

kawaii12345 likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. HazyPrecise

HazyPrecise Heh

Reading List:
    Link
    It has an exciting premise.
    So far from what I have read
    The mc's (Cecile's) father only had a female child, so he passed away his fortune to her cousin.
    At least that's what Cecile has heard from her cousin, to whom the fortune was passed onto.

Leaving the marchioness(his wife) and Cecile in poverty. Following the declination of her house and the insults she had to take for it, she decided to do 'anything' to save her house's decline.

Even marrying an old man who is more than twice her age.

There are two conditions she has to fulfil
    She has to give him an heir. She must never betray him.

A demon named Azrael is quite fond of her. He had been watching her since her previous lifetimes. The story is set on her fourth lifetime. Its hinted that somehow he fell in love with her. In each of her lifetime, Cecile had died young. A repeating destiny of death and fall. He decided to step in to save her this time. It is against the rules though. But oh well its love huh?

Azrael is constantly seeking her soul. It's unique' enough to make him chase her throughout the centuries.

Moving on, there's the introduction of a new person, William, a foreign aristocrat, an ambassador. He has been dreaming about Cecile since he was a kid. Turns out he was
    her husband in the previous timeline

By the time she met William, she had already been married to the Duke.

William, after noticing his conflicting, blasphemous and immoral thoughts, of love at the first sight towards the young bride, Cecile, decides to ignore her. And tries to close off his heart to her. He comes off as quite the rude person to Cecile.

Meanwhile, Its seen that Azrael has planted a woman to befriend Cecile and spy on her and push her to the path of no-return. So as to cut-off her path and make him the only messiah in her life.

It's unclear to me how she is a Villainess. But perhaps, it might be clear when the story further progresses.

Few things surrounding
    After his cousin notices that he has been avoiding the Duchess, he enquires him about the same.
    Willaim decides to disclose about his childhood dreams. At first, you would get the feeling that he is quite a nice guy. But from what I read he is a total snake.

Due to fondness Willaim has from his own uncle, the cousin has a rooted sense of inferiority against him.

He is trying to manipulate into pushing Willaim into a scandal with Cecile, so as to tarnish his reputation.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2020
  4. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What year in France does this take place in? Judging by the rococo style and clothes I'd say 1750 to 1800(shes literally wearing the same style of clothes marie Antoinette wore)

The French revolution which killed most of the nobility took place during that time

szvdy likes this.
  5. Furiae19

Furiae19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is actually pretty interesting so far :blobpopcorn_cool:

6. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Maaannn! I hope she just gets her happy ending as soon as possible! She's stuck with an old bum and on top of that is chased by crazy yandere MLs.

szvdy likes this.
  7. Ze Wu Jun

Ze Wu Jun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems that all of the guys in this story are jerks

szvdy and Mangafreakspark like this.
  8. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually I really hope she doesn’t end up with that demon guy, he sent someone to make her married life hell so that she’ll beg him for him.
    I don’t want her to end up with anyone of them, she deserves to be happy by herself instead of being around sick toxic men

szvdy likes this.
  9. Deleted member 312931

Deleted member 312931 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for all of your spoilers

10. samster

samster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm really looking forward to seeing how Azrael (Demon BF) is going to try to manipulate her into falling into his clutches, but so far I definitely like Rauhan? the British Ambassador's nephew aka her husband in the previous life the most- he seems decent, but from that very first chapter it just feels like it'll get twisted.

I don't think I have to even mention that the Duke is a despicable toerag.

Not a spoiler, but just my thoughts:
    I feel like there's definitely something wrong with him in terms of being sterile, bc the maid who he had been bedding for 2 years hasn't ended up preggers at all, so the options are:
    1. This is a twisted way of luring marriageable women to his chambers and toying with them by setting those conditions
    2. He doesn't realise himself that he's been poisoned (maybe by the king who hates him?)

szvdy likes this.
  11. Violet Blaze

Violet Blaze Step Red Sibling | Holy Blaze

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for spoilers:blob_plusone:

12. Avni

Avni Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was it a single maid he bedded? if so there is a possibility he gave her a medicine that prohibits her getting preggo but seeing this is a novel your guess might be correct

szvdy likes this.
  13. Kubera

Kubera Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there no other spoiler???? Like what would happen later who's the ML I'm kinda scared to read it I feel tight reading it from the beginning so I'm quite uncomfortable reading without knowing any spoilers ( the ones above I already read them in the manhwa so I'm talking about what's after this)