Chinese [BL]大寶貝

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Shadowdrop, Jun 6, 2021.

1. Shadowdrop

Shadowdrop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [Warning! I searched for this novel on NU and didn't find it, so I'm assuming it's not translated yet, but if I was wrong please tell me]

Name:大寶貝
    Raw Link: jjwxc

NU Link: -

Why It Should Get Picked Up: It's a peaceful, slow story about single dad and his employer falling in love (very slowly). During the first 30 or so chapters, I though that this novel is very slow. But later I inexplicably fell in love with it's slow pace. Although the romance begins very close to the end of the novel, it's very sweet because by that time the characters have already experienced personal growth and developed a caring attitude towards each other. This is not a love-at-first-sight story, it's a story about love that is slowly nurtured by hundreds of small gestures and grows into a huge, strong tree that is not afraid of any storm.

Description: [Slightly edited MTL]
    Eight years ago, Zhu Zhou, who broke up with his boyfriend, didn’t just let it go. He finally decided to be an unmarried father, go to the sperm bank to select the right gene, apply for artificial insemination, and successfully waited for his turn after 3 years. He had a baby of his own and was happy to be an unmarried father.
    Eight years ago, Shi Tang was a poor student. In order to change his life, he decided to study abroad. He went to donate sperm. Because he was a high-achieving student, tall and handsome, so he was well paid. The money for the sperm donation, plus the savings from a part-time job, finally were enough to study abroad. 8 years later, Shi Tang, who is already a winner in life, returned to China as the head representative of the Asia-Pacific region.