Chinese (BL)然而男主爱反派 - However, the hero loves the villain

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by DorielMY, Mar 3, 2023.

1. DorielMY

DorielMY Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: 然而男主爱反派 - However, the hero loves the villain
    Raw Link: https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=5478896
    NU Link: -
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: It's a short 'healing-type' of text (78ch).
    Genre&tags : Romance, Shounen-ai, System, multiple transmigrator/travelers, age progression, Acting/?. Comedic undertones.
    In past life : MC was a Military scientist & ML was a Genius evil criminal.
    From author's note i could see Gong just doesn't like people(transmigrator with system) to pity him, using fake kindness just for his favorability to get points.
    -Shou is too lazy to empathize with the psychotic Gong. (He wanted to do something different from his first life.)
    The "Heroine" is a good person and has no... Entanglement/? with the main cp.

Description:
    All the traversers can't figure it out, isn't this the redemption text of "Healing the blackened male lead"?

Then why do they cutting off the heroine's role and trying every means to warm up the male lead, but all of them end in disastrous failure?

Later, the true HE ending came online—

the male protagonist’s eyes were slightly red, and he hugged the big villain boss tightly: “Stay with me, okay?”

But the big villain boss always opposed the male protagonist and never cured the male protagonist host.

The traversers have question marks all over their heads.

Professor Pei was bright and open all his life, but after his death, the system told him: Sorry, you are a villain.

The righteous Professor Pei: "?????"

The system also told him: The male protagonist has a crush on you, a villain, which caused the world to collapse. After you are reborn, you have to rely on HE with the hero to save the world. Come on villains.

Pei Lin: "????????????"

In Pei Lin's view, he is obviously a good guy, while the hero is the villain.

Both he and the "male protagonist" had a bad childhood, but he continued to improve himself and became a social elite, while the "male protagonist" turned into an evil genius. The high character is clear at a glance.

After rebirth, Pei Lin shouldered the task of curing the hero, but couldn't help but just want to laugh.

"The male protagonist has become darker after my ridicule"

"How can this be HE"

"Am I classified as a villain because I mocked the male protagonist?" "

It's so hard for me to save the world! "