Chinese BL 穿回来后异世伴侣成了网游BOSS

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Hmntlzn, Jul 12, 2022.

1. Hmntlzn

Hmntlzn 9th Mistress_❤

Reading List:
    Link
    Name Mtl : After I Came Back, My Another World Partner Became an Online Game BOSS (Gtrans)
    Chinese Name : 穿回来后异世伴侣成了网游BOSS

Raw Link : http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=5227271

NU Link : ??

Tags : Fantasy, Yaoi, Game, Seme Protagonist

Why It Should Get Picked Up : Pretty good story. I got hooked.

Description (MTL) :

Xi Zheng accidentally crossed the Magic Continent, leveled up all the way, conquered his younger brother, and finally became the Demon King. Who knows that when he wakes up from the dream, he will return to the original world.

Returning to the modern world, Xi Zheng thought that he was about to live an ordinary life like this, but he unexpectedly came into contact with the new holographic online game. This game world turned out to be exactly the same as his previous magical continent.

His former subordinate friend became an NPC, he became a legendary character in the game, and his partner became the final boss of the game?

Xi Zheng: …

In order to find out what happened, Xi Zheng, the boss of the company, had to play games secretly behind his back.

One month after the public beta, a tall building was built in the game forum: Where did the top player come from, the god-level European Emperor? Operation strange? Still have connections?
    1L: I don't know, I only know that I saw him chatting and laughing with popular NPCs that day.
    2L: I only know that the last time the Four Heavenly Kings of Demon King City saw him, they all slumped to the ground in fright.
    3L: I heard that he beat the second prince of the kingdom for three days and didn't dare to issue a request.
    4L: The last time someone saw him taken away by the Demon King. Crowd:! ! ! Has he finally been punished by the Demon King? !
    5L: No, I heard that he came out of Demon King City with all the treasures all over his body, and the Demon King stood at the door and sent him personally.
    Crowd: ...

Main attack, half native, half player attack × game boss subject

blessedcruisader likes this.
  2. laxarlev

laxarlev Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Deleted member 343155

Deleted member 343155 Guest

Reading List:
    Link