Spoiler [BL] (+19) 미필적 고의에 의한 연애사/A love story caused by unwritten intentions

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Celestial18, Aug 16, 2021.

1. chyou

chyou Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Side stories spoilers pleaseee. I'm curious what they did in side stories

2. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good i thought it was only me

I mean the uke cute adorable and all but damnnnnn sometimes he is so annoying with how many times he cried, and how many times he remind us how handsome, gorgeous ththe ml is like boy you need to calm down, i know he is gorgeous, but you don't need to remind us every chapter.

And with how wishy washy he is, like "oh i am gonna find his weakness and got revenge" But the next second he is like "ouuhh he is gorgeous he make my heart beat " boy.... You need to make up your mind, what you do is confused me.

Sorry for my rant, i know bl manhwa have some twisted, nonsense, unbelievable, toxic bl, but ughhhhhhh this plot just pushing it

I just stay for the art then, well raw manhwa here i come

Last edited: Jan 16, 2023
    deicide., Deeyodee, Scapezz and 5 others like this.
  3. pattichii

pattichii Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm telling you SEME is crazily into UKE. All those obsessive behaviours tells it all. He's a major red flag, glad he's changing if it weren't for that stabbing thing he wouldn't be able to straighten up his mind.
    I dunno but the part where he got letter from Peter after a month of sending him back to America was kinda hshshs it drove him crazy, coz of that he went into accident while filming his current drama (drama cancelled already due to that), he then followed UKE to America and confessed that he was really planning to let him stay in the US for 6 months but then Peter sent him a letter that drove him crazy until he reach the point of masturbating while reading it. Anyways my fave color is red still rooting for SEME although there are scenes that i literally wanted to choke him, y'all give him a chance he's changing for UKE. I'm soo looking forward for the webtoon to be finished i badly want to see Philip's crying face.

Foxloverxp, mia-chan and Priar like this.
  4. candyjelly

candyjelly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sex. tons of it.

i remember one side story where wooyeon had a dream of what would have happened if they were close with each other from high school. that volume also included them having sex while inseob is wearing a cheerleader costume later on.

there’s another one where wooyeon couldnt sleep for a week and was going crazy because inseob left him for a holiday with his parents.

in the newest side story, inseob had memory loss and wooyeon pretended to be his younger brother. inseob calling wooyeon informally and wooyeon calling inseob with hyung. that was cute. (lots of 18+ scenes here too)

Pompina, Killahh, SkyLisette and 6 others like this.
  5. OngLien2

OngLien2 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    UHHH any chance u can gimme the link to where u read this :DD

6. candyjelly

Reading List:
    Link
    Priar likes this.
  7. OngLien2

OngLien2 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i cant get an account with them ;-;

Priar likes this.
  8. Lolykirm

Lolykirm Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When you have time can you post more details about the side stories? Whenever you have time ofc.

Priar likes this.
  9. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    (RANT, don't like the criticism? Scroll and ignore)

Lmao I sometimes worry for the people who love this type of semes. Jesus, I hope y'all aren't actually like this irl... I HOPE. :blobwoah:

Not only was he already shitty, but he got even shittier after their first night. I knew it, as soon as the seme did his little sob sorry and past, the uke would forgive him without even batting an eye. At this point, I hate the uke too :blobxd: like gurl. Bfrfr. Tho I guess he's a victim. "mY fAvOrAtE cOlOr Is ReD" :blobsweat_2: nah u actually need therapy LMAO.

Actually disappointed. Was hoping for more things to happen, or the uke goes to therapy for at least 1 yr so that he can realize how toxic staying in a relationship with that kind of person. I don't think they can last for long. The only reason the seme loves the uke, I mean not love, but is obsessed with the uke is cuz of how fucking doormat the uke is. He's gonna accidentally beat the uke up for little petty things and the uke will forgive him for that because he's "SICK". But for real tho, anyone who is reading this, if u r in a similar situation as this story(I mean, dating a a person who has the same illness as the seme)... Gurl, it's not cute or romantic. Run away from that girl/dude before u fall too deeply and end up going in international news for getting killed.

I will be going back to my wholesome bl.. I'm rlly glad I'm not a hardcore fujoshi. :blobmelt:

10. beginnings101

beginnings101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fully agree with you on this. I expected at least some type of face slapping from the uke towards the seme but guess that was too much to expect.

11. webnovelinfo

webnovelinfo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agree with you. Although I don't dislike the uke, I was disappointed with how forgiving he was, but it's just how he is. U can't change yourself in a day or so. He was pitiful and I sometimes even cried for him. They were awful before dating. Everything was uncomfortable and the chapter where LW went crazy in the hotel and raped him till he bleed was hella disturbing ( read "the kiss from hell" and you'll find this very soft). Then he started crying and I was like.. wtf?? He is bleeding and u r crying?
    But I still love the story. Even tho the seme is a jerk, he is kinda funny.

Priar likes this.
  12. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't rlly measure the level of shittiness in a story, as long as it's shit, then it's shit. I've read wayyyy worser than this(especially manhuas...yep. the fact that it's a manhua says alot.. be prepared for the most walked on and stupidest ukes.), I still hate it.

deicide., ValReads and Priar like this.
  13. Yuki143321

Yuki143321 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers from the Club scene right now in the Webtoon? I just kinda feel like Wooyeon is going to f*ck some girls during that night:facepalm:

Priar likes this.
  14. Audmod

Audmod Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Condensed summary: Some American guy finds Inseop and brings him to his groups private room and aggressively tries to hit on him, and I believe even slips him drugs when he forced a kiss on him. WY eventually finds him and gets mad at the guy. The guy is arguing with WY in English and Inseop stands up to him IN ENGLISH. Which of course sets off alarms to WY. Later that night Inseop is really out of it and plants a kiss on WY.

Priar and Tt123 like this.
  15. webnovelinfo

webnovelinfo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the latest side stories, L.W went out with a female actress and Inseop is really worried abt it. Is he cheating on him? Or a misunderstanding?

16. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol there was no redemption for anyone. No punishment. No character development for IS either. Thankyou for the spoiler. Now I know for sure I don’t wanna continue

17. maxi.tempest.

maxi.tempest. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone knows where are we on the novel trans now for the manhwa episode 59?

18. Audmod

Audmod Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you’re reading the novel on this website, it should be chapter 55

19. akera93

akera93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Korean authors understand nothing about personality disorders... they are never portrayed right. It feels like after people got a bit more "woke" and hated casual r*pe stories, authors thought of using mental disorders and illness to justify r*pe. That's all it is. Same plot, different reasons.

Like, this is supposedly a romance yaoi, am I supposed to root for this couple? Surely, yes or else there is no other selling point. But, how am I supposed to be happy when the seme is irredeemable garbage who is crazy, abusive, and a r*pist

20. candyjelly

Reading List:
    Link
    this is super true, i’ve read a fair share of k-bls, and in quite a lot of them, the uke is always so love blind towards the seme, they forgive everything and let the seme be abusive :facepalm:

but then since it’s only fiction i kinda get why some people like this kind of progression, they probably think this is a real fated love considering how crazily possessive seme is. this would be a huge red flag irl tho :blobjoy:

beginnings101 and Creolenerd like this.