Spoiler [BL] After The Vicious Cannon Fodder Was Reborn

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aachiin0914, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    NU link : https://www.novelupdates.com/series/after-the-vicious-cannon-fodder-was-reborn/

Summary:
    So, it's the usual dog blood canon fodder Rebirth. Our mc, Tao Mu is the supposed to be the son of the prestigious Shen Family, was exchanged because of the hospital negligence. Shen Yu, is the child that was mistaken as the Shen family child.

For short, mc wanted his blood family's attention and love but failed because of Shen Yu. In the end, he killed himself by jumping into the hotel where Shen Yu's marriage is on going. He fell down in front of Shen Yu resulting him going into coma (we acc. To the barrage of comments that mc heard in his dreams.)

Then mc rebirthed just before everything takes place.

So, I'm at chapter 30+... Mc is now in Beijing Univ.

The novel it self almost have 300+ ch. Meaning it's very slow pace. Really it's slow~

More so, Idk, but I'm pissed off by the side characters that just brushed off their past sins and comfortably became MC's self proclaim friends.

Like the person who made mc hang on the wire and became the water shooter's target. And the second gen rich guy who stole MC's 2nd male lead role.

It's just...I wanted to know who is the ml. Is it the Li person who offered mc a job in whatever that is something to do with oil stocks or something? Or ml is someone else?

Also, I'm being impatient and wanted to know the exact chapter where Shen Family realized mc is the true Shen blood, not Shen Yu.

And what about the face slapping. As of ch. 30+ the only thing mc did is to retaliate to Zhao family for giving him trouble, which I totally don't understand why he was involved.

Though, mc and co is the group the three girls were supposed to met, their meeting is already over. Mc helped them enough just by finding their where abouts, I just dunno how he is involved with all that. That he need to clarify something to the masses.

Anyway...

Need Spoilers guys~ (*´ω`*)

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: May 14, 2022
    Deleted member 306720 likes this.
  3. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    On which websites can I find the mtl?

4. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Mtlnovel.com doesn't have this novel yet. So, bro, copy the Chinese title and pasted it on Google.

Many sites, including the original platform of the novel will come out.

Edit: though I'm reading it in shubaow.net or something

5. millie10468

millie10468 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished reading all 290+ chapters. Ask me questions.

6. millie10468

Reading List:
    Link
    ML is indeed Li Xiaoheng. They got together midpoint in the story. Mr Li had to chase our Tao Mu for a while since Tao Mu was understandably traumatized by his experiences in his previous life.

As for when the Shens realized TM is the true Shen Er, it takes quite a while. Shen Chen (older brother) is suspicious about it way before the evidence comes out though. There are a couple of mishaps with the DNA test results and the rest of the Shens go through a "he's my son/brother-no he's not" before the truth comes out.

Face-slapping is great. TM owns the biggest internet platform and you know how good face-slapping gets when one can control the internet.

7. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I read some in comments in NU about Shen Yu and Tao Mo.

They say that Shen Yu is coherently stupid and was not really a black lotus. There's also the thing about their switched. In the comments, they said that the author explained it, and the way they stated it make me curious.

So, what really happened? Our Mc's reason for rebirth and his entanglement with Shen Yu?

Also I saw Multiple Reincarnated individuals at tags...

Thanks!! (人 •͈ᴗ•͈)

8. millie10468

Reading List:
    Link
    So it's like this:

This current life is their 7th go-around. In the first and original life, Tao Mu was Shen Er, the second child of the Shens who was loved by everyone, and not the massive black hole Shen Yu was in the current life. The original Tao Mu's greed was so great that he sparked this entire reincarnation system, wanting to take Shen Er's place. He was deceived by various warlocks, and almost spent all his savings, wanting to borrow Shen Er's life from him.

In the first life, Zhuo Yan and Yao Wenxiao caused the destruction of the Shen. Shen Er met Zhuo Yan at a financial dinner. Shen Yan, who liked to hire private detectives to investigate the people around her brother, found out Zhuo Yan's true identity-he was actually the enemy of the Shen family. Zhuo Yan's complicated family background, coupled with the strong opposition from Shen Er's family, made Shen Er finally choose to break up. But it was too late since Zhuo Yan deliberately approached Shen Er for revenge. During their relationship, Zhuo Yan had pulled out a lot of Shen Group's trade secrets from Shen Er's mouth. And in conjunction with the Shen family's acquaintance, the Yao family, they arranged many methods in private. When everything was ready, another car accident caused Father Shen and Shen Chen to be seriously injured. Father Shen could not be rescued and died in the operating room. Shen Chen fell into a deep coma and became a vegetable. The Shen Group went bankrupt due to internal and external troubles. Mother Shen and Shen Yan put the blame on Shen Er (our current Tao Mu) for leading the white wolf Zhuo Yan into the family and drove him out of the family.

Shen Er abandoned acting, went into business and met Li Xiaoheng of Xiaoheng Capital who was said to be his fan. After getting acquainted with Shen Er, he launched a fierce pursuit of Shen Er. Shen Er was full of revenge and had no time for anything else. Li Xiaoheng subsequently avenged Shen Er and caused Zhuo Yan a lot of legal and financial trouble. Unwilling to accept such an outcome, Zhuo Yan snuck into Shen Chen's ward and unplugged the oxygen tube. He also stabbed Mother Shen and Shen Yan who were nursing Shen Chen in the hospital. When Shen Er arrived at the hospital. Mother Shen had died on the spot due to excessive blood loss. Shen Yan was only slightly injured under the protection of Mother Shen but she cursed Shen Er, causing him to collapse mentally. Shen Er and Zhuo Yan then died together in a murder-suicide . This is why in all subsequent lives, Mother Shen and Shen Yan hate our current Tao Mu so much even though he's their blood related son/brother.

Li Xiaoheng also went crazy after losing Shen Er. He refused to believe that Shen Er was dead, and began to frantically collect everything related to Shen Er. He inadvertently learned the secret of "Tao Mu" changing his life through luck. Li Xiaoheng did not believe in ghosts and gods, but in this case, he took revenge on "Tao Mu." "Tao Mu" had a miserable end, but even before he died, "Tao Mu" still persisted. He didn't understand why Shen Er was so fateful or great that even if everyone died, so many people would never forget him. "Tao Mu" finally committed suicide. But because of his magic technique to change one's fate, in exchange for life, Shen Er became his obsession.

In the other lives, either Shen Er (or current Tao Mu) or Tao Mu (our current Shen Yu) would die. When Shen Er would die, the Shens would remember life #1 and avenge his death. However, in all 6 prior lives, the Shens would be destroyed.

The former Shen Er was full of nostalgia and guilt for his family, so he was willing to fall into the reincarnation created by "Tao Mu"'s greed and delusion. Even if he was completely wounded, he wanted to reawaken his family. However, the unwillingness and reluctance accumulated in every life was too tragic. Until the last trace of concern was also plucked out, Shen Er, who was already bloodless and inhuman, finally realized that he could no longer restore everything he had once. The Shen family he was thinking of was already torn apart in the long cycle of reincarnation-no, it should have been broken in the first life. That's why Tao Mu in the current life could break the obsession, completely let go of the Shen family, and pursue a new life.

However, every subsequent life would strip Shen Yu of all human qualities until the current Shen Yu was just a mass of obsession and greed, not even common sense or intelligence just a pretty vase.

Yep, most people involved here remembered their past lives and what they did to Tao Mu. The Shens, Zhuo Yan, Yao Wenxiao and Yan Sheng. Li Xiaoheng remembered as well.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
    komo komo, JoshyM62, alixdez and 7 others like this.
  9. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow~ that's...kind of awesome...

Such deep plot.

So what's their reaction after remembering all that?

10. millie10468

Reading List:
    Link
    The Shens: regretted really badly, especially Mother Shen. Tao Mu told them that in this life they were enemies, but if they didn't bother him, he wouldn't bother them. Considering the fact that he had the biggest internet platform + Li Xiaoheng and Xiaoheng Capital of which he was a major shareholder, this was a very credible threat. Shen Chen told Tao Mu that since Zhuo Yan had killed the Shens and caused the Shen family destruction in all prior lives, he would go after Zhuo Yan. Tao Mu said it was none of his business what the Shens intended to do. Shen Chen's last words to him was to live happily in this life and finally die.

Zhuo Yan: Regretted badly as well + scared. See, in all 6 lives prior, he and Tao Mu would get together and he would betray Tao Mu every time. In this current life, he did have a thing for Tao Mu, however, Tao Mu already had Li Xiaoheng who was pretty awesome power-wise so Zhuo Yan didn't even think he stood a chance. After he remembered though, he was mostly hoping Tao Mu + Li Xiaoheng + the Shens would not take revenge.

Yao Wenxiao: Mostly scared. The current Yaos could not even withstand the Shens after Tao Mu was done with them earlier on behalf of Grandpa Song. So if Tao Mu + Li Xiaoheng + the Shens decided to collect for past debts, he would be even more miserable than he currently was.

Yan Sheng: A little scared but confident that he was a victim as well so Tao Mu would have pity on him and leave him alone. His role in the first life was a top actor who pressured Tao Mu out of the entertainment industry. It was mostly through his acting prowess. Tao Mu had a lot of potential back then and I guess Yan Sheng was threatened. But this was industry stuff. In other lives though, he took up with Shen Yu and was basically mind controlled to go against Tao Mu for Shen Yu. Tao Mu after they all remembered agreed? because he told Yan Sheng that he looked forward to them acting together. The two had acted with each other in an earlier film and Yan Sheng had had a breakthrough. Basically, they both benefitted from working together.

Li Xiaoheng: He was probably the happiest about remembering lol Kept whining to Tao Mu about how he never got with anyone in all the other lives so how was Tao Mu going to compensate him for his celibacy?

Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
  11. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Unexpected hidden plot! That's why it took 300 chaps.

Pity though, it just started traslating...

12. Shiksha_12

Shiksha_12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what is the ending for the fake son?
    Also, the guy who forced the MC to do the water scene, will he repent and then fall in love with the MC?
    Ai....it will be a long wait since the novel has just started being translated.

13. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link

Dunno the ending of Shen Yu. But the water spray guy became MC's friend. I suppose you can call him that. That guy lost the bidding or something, and his father broke his leg, mc visits him and rejoice of his misfortunes. Then after that mc called the guy's older sister and gave the sister advice about the bidding. Older sister won the bidding and she became close to mc.

As far as I know, after that event mc never looked for revenge. They even became business partner. But that guy became a background character.

14. Shiksha_12

Shiksha_12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Shen Yu try to scheme against the MC or get jealous of him?
    What happens to the original friends of MC... The four guys he keeps on lamenting over in the early chapters?

15. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think so. I stopped reading at 80, so... Anyway, as @millie10468 stated,
    Shen Yu is just a lingering attachment. I didn't read it all, but base on my understanding, the Shen Yu in present time is just a living person. He still have the so called "blessing of the plot" but he was no longer what he used to be.

Idk his ending though. After all, everyone involved already regain their memories, so, I bet he still have his share of torture even if his just a retard.

16. millie10468

Reading List:
    Link
    Shen Yu ends up insane and in a mental facility for the rest of his life, watching videos and news of Tao Mu on repeat. And since Tao Mu is his obsession, this is literally torture for him. He can't kill himself to set off another reincarnation because Li Xiaoheng has gone to great lengths to make sure he's kept alive. Furthermore, if Tao Mu still llives after he turns 28, it means the cycle is broken so this is Shen Yu's last possible try at this. Too bad Li Xiaoheng is there.

Water spray guy gets a bad end because he realized TM hates him and went against him. The other guy who took Tao Mu's part though, they become friends. Though Tao Mu's not as close with him as he is with his original friends.

17. Xisforme

Xisforme Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How old is Li Xiaoheng, im only on chapter 40

18. millie10468

Reading List:
    Link
    He's 25.

19. Mkelly38

Mkelly38 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I MTL this? Or which website has the best MTL of this book

20. luoxinle

luoxinle Book Club Founder

Reading List:
    Link
    When does Shen Yu's magic manipulation power stop working? Is it the same time everyone regains their memories? What chapter?