Spoiler (BL) All for the Sake of Great Harmony

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ashie, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    NU link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/all-for-the-sake-of-great-harmony/
    Chinese title: 之一切为了大和谐
    Description: Sinan Ke is a young talented writer of small, very dark *beep* novels. He is a gold medal author on a famous meat* novels website and he has a multitude of fans. However, he is still, after all, a wretched writer who puts the main character in his stories through great torment; so on this day, he got his retribution…

System: Welcome, Visitor No. 039, to the virtual punishment worlds of the Great Harmony Department. You are in scene XY0358, your current status is a student currently taking an exam—

Student Sinan Ke: What? ! ! (⊙?⊙)

System: Please save the various youths who have lost their way, otherwise, you will not be able to break away from the virtual punishment world.

This is the story of a small author of small *beep* novels being punished to go through various small *beep* worlds. He was tasked to save the protagonist who, because of said author, was turned into an obscene *beep* toilet.

So this novel came out on NU today~ Any spoilers of the arcs? Also about MC and ML? :blobpeek:

2. wildthorn

wildthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 yes yes please someone give us spoilers

3. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the MC gong? Is it 1v1?
    And should this novel be added the tag "rape"? Because based on my understanding of the protagonists' (MLs) situations, they seemed to be 1. shou (bottoms), 2. gang-raped in their respective storylines...

veihakase likes this.
  4. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
    scriptor likes this.
  5. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Same questions. Seems the MC is in gong position. ML(?) was already selling his body in the beginning of arc 1 :blobcry:. The novel might be too dark for me, even if I ignore the gong MC which I don't read anyway... I thought the MC would be punished by getting to experience the life of his poor characters, which I would be up for - like inhabiting the protagonist's body before shit happened and living out their life while fending off flags. Or coming just after shit happened and straightening out their lives. Instead, he's a side character who's supposed to help them live a fulfilling life. What a cop-out. I do get why it's done that way, but I don't think he gets to feel the full repercussions from the safe sidelines.:hmm:

Fuyuneko and Zhen_Qing like this.
  6. avenoir

avenoir New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohohoho, au contraire my friends. MC is a straight who turns into an UKE.
    ML is
    MC's real life boss and is a hidden meng master/stalker. He doesn't appear in the virtual world until the mermaid arc, arc 6 i think?, where he got his own system. He appears in the real world after arc1
    After most arcs, MC goes back to the real world.

Haha, I forgot to tag mpreg in the novel.. MC and ML get their own buns at the end ^^

7. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    It's Mpreg, and HEA! :blob_pompom:
    But, is there any explicitly described rape scene? I avoid "rape" tagged novels, especially gang-rape. :blobcry:

veihakase likes this.
  8. avenoir

avenoir New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's nothing explicit iirc... just a few details here and there during some scenes

Zhen_Qing likes this.
  9. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright, thank you. I'll decide whether to drop the novel or not after encountering those scenes. If I can stomach it, will definitely continue for the HEA and little buns.

10. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    This one is mostly about MC's extremely practical, gangster personality btw. So he literally acts like a mom (this is mentioned in the novel too ahahaha) and jerks the 'meat toilet' novel uke types onto the right path. In some of the beginning arcs I skimmed, MC always ends up beating up the would-be rapists and in some cases making them his underlings to protect the novel ukes (LOL).

Canon fact: MC has been picking fights/getting into fights since he was like a toddler, so he's an unbeatable fighter and has a strong body.

Gong is, as others have mentioned, MC's boss at work. MC's boss is a sad behind-the-scenes stalker and actually sort of cute lololol. He masquerades as a fan of MC's works. He's a super fan and his encouraging comments are filled with cheery emotes and look like they're from a teenage girl LOL. His actual appearance is icy, pressures-everyone-around him with his overbearing qi boss. Total mismatch. XD

The almost rape, etc. scenes always happen to the ukes. As far as I can see, MC usually gets there before anything worse than groping happens. Exception might be the uke of the first arc -- that uke has already sold his body once (to the underground boss), I think, by the time MC travels to that world.

alexfilia, Ease, Tintl and 14 others like this.
  11. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the ML in those arcs? and can someone give more details of each arc?:notworthy:

12. Anie

Anie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I will wait for more spoilers before I give a try. I am into fluffy plots :blobnosebleed: not the ones... :blobsob:
    If some good fairy read this please spoil me a little:blobReach::aww::blobmelt:

missycin likes this.
  13. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    It's amazing that the MC who seems like a gong turns out to be a shou, albeit a very gangster-like one. :blobhero:
    Although I can't comprehend how the ML is able to withstand reading all the MC's written works (in which all the protags were turned into m**t t****t) and masquerades as a teen with cherry personality while giving reviews. :blobwoah:

Can anyone give some spoilers about the little buns? How they're conceived or sweet moments when they've been born?

P.S:
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit
    @cici @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy
    @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KuroBaraHime
    @LaDyViL @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @rainbowturtle @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce
    @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase
    @winter-t @Wildelily @waraa @wolf.prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro
    @324722

Saikyi, alexfilia, maya_sov and 8 others like this.
  14. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    ehh so he's the author of smut but there's no smut label for the novel itself ah well...maybe spicy flirting would be ok.

15. missycin

missycin Pikachu is ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ and BL is (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it would be a fluffy buns novel :sushi_sigh:
    will wait for more spoilers before I give it a try

@Zhen_Qing thank you for the summons :sushi_singing:

Zhen_Qing likes this.
  16. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will all/most of the toilet protagonists fall for MC?

17. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn’t the protags the ML ?

18. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    -removed-

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
  19. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what was toilet1 reaction to mc dying:blobpeek:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2018
  20. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon...

Reading List:
    Link
    ....its not wrong to pity them for being called "toilet" here n "toilet" there, is it ?
    How about the shou protagonist/ original protagonist etc?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2018
    kiara8 and missycin like this.