Forgotten Title [BL] An author mc transmigrated from his own book.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Dearest_Reader, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Dearest_Reader

Dearest_Reader 【I, Who Mewls In The Distance】【The Lazy Traveler】

Reading List:
    Link
    Ive read this few years back, so I really can’t remember anything besides few scenes.

So mc is an author that got transmigrated onto his book which is a cultivation world. He ended up being a sensei who (I think his original character was supposed to be a villain or minor character? And wasn't the one who took the protagonist as his disciple?) eventually took care of the protagonist from the bullies.

There are also no systems involved as far as I remember? No missions, so it was his own will to interfere with the story.

Sadly, everyone, the protagonist isn't the ML since MC thinks of him as his son. Rather it was the villain who went into his sheets instead.

Ml really lives up to his title as a major villain. From what I remember this man stalked mc for who knows how long? And knew his background story (that mc wasn’t from that world.) His interactions with mc definitely wasn’t good either because of the last page I stopped at.

The last scene that I remember was that mc was protecting the protagonist who was only in his teens. The Villain was making a deal with him that he will leave the protagonist alone as long as mc comes with him. Mc agreed but protagonist protests that he shouldn’t go. However, they were both injured at that time so there was no time to argue things like that.
    And I hope that I misremembered this... but in the end, the protagonist got pushed off by a cliff by the villain while holding mc who was utterly shocked? After mc went to the villain side.

There was also someone who said that there’s a modern arc. Which I’m not certain about? Also rape? and stuff.
    I guess you could say that it goes downhill from the moment mc was taken by the villain.

Oh, it was also translated btw. Chinese Danmei, but I didn’t find it anywhere on novelupdates. ;-;

So if anyone knows this novel... please give me the name so that I could finish it off reading it.

2. Deleted member 181294

Deleted member 181294 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  3. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
    this bit made me think of I Never Want to be a Younger Brother Again. MC transmigated as a mob and followed ML, only to be killed by one of ML's members. then, he reincarnates back in time as an infamously cold sect elder. there's rape and mpreg involved, but i don't remember if ML was supposed to be a protag or villain bc he was just not good lol

Yang Mu was originally a transmigrated person, but unfortunately even though he transmigrated he did not get the life of a transmigrated protagonist.

After witnessing Shi Dixuan’s brutal murder of an Elder with the same name, “Yang Mu,” as himself, Yang Mu was left with a deep mental trauma of Shi Dixuan.

After becoming Shi Dixuan’s younger brother, Yang Mu was eventually framed by others and killed.

Then Yang Mu was reborn as the “Yang Mu” elder who was killed by Shi Dixuan in his past life. This new body was even more special as it could not have emotional fluctuations otherwise it would emit a special fragrance.

But whenever Yang Mu is beside Shi Dixuan, it is impossible to have absolutely no emotional fluctuations.

Therefore after waking up, Shi Dixuan thought Yang Mu had intentionally drugged him with an aphrodisiac and angrily left.

Yang Mu felt he was comparable to Dou’e* but he was too terrified to find trouble with Shi Dixuan.

When Yang Mu was finally able to let go of the incident and move on, he suddenly discovered there was something abnormal with his body.

LolMania likes this.
  4. Dearest_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t think it’s that. Because the mc took care of the protagonist for about 50+ chapters, ml rarely shows up at that time until he decided to take mc away from the protagonist. ;-;

LolMania and judeiiro like this.
  5. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
    welp that's all I've got :blobsalt: gonna camp here for the title~

LolMania likes this.
  6. LolMania

LolMania Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Everytime I go on any manga site I encounter romance mangas more than shounen mangas in ration 8:2 , is romance genre really that great?
    This is unrelated to this thread but still asking cause here female readers will be attracted and tell it

7. Mikhail-san

Mikhail-san 『 Mika 』『 Mikshroom 』『 Your cute daughtah 』

Reading List:
    Link
    Same same :blobmelt:

8. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    modern arc?
    is this a quick transmigration novel?

Transmigrating into a Mob Character to Rehabilitate the Villain Plan

9. Dearest_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope! I finished that one before.
    In this novel, mc was taking care of the protagonist of the story not the villain. The protagonist personality was very decent to a normal teen as I remember.
    ML/Villain is a stalker at 50+ chapters nya.

In the modern arc, they were separated. Mc was living normally until ML finally found him. Once he caught him again, they did ‘that’ which the other friend told me that it was rape? Don’t really remember it.
    I only remembered it now because they recall it to me, but we don’t know the title.

judeiiro likes this.
  10. Shikha

Shikha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm remembering snippets of this novel i think ml was some kind of sky devouring snake ( not sure) and when they separated in Morden times ml make a rich heir his slave and orders trucks full of pigs and about rape when ml do find mc he was drunk and scen was like he was having threesome mc thought he was dreaming n i think mc was otaku and when ml came to Morden world he bring mc's corpse with him and transfer his soul in it
    , if you do find this novel please share it with me

Aachiin0914 likes this.
  11. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I know this novel!!!

Mc is not a major villain more like he's just a minor one.

He met ml when he they were a child. Ml is the protagonist, btw. The novel was supposed to be a serious wu xia novel, but a friend of mc advices him to make it a harem to ride with the trend. That's what the summery in NU stated.

I can't remember the title as well, but mc, though ml is not the protagonist and is very good to him.

When he found out that ml is the protagonist, the first thing he did is to escape...

That's scene is hilarious.

Before the end of the plot. Mc bacme ml's moving treasure scanner. They ransacked the whole world for treasures. Unfortunately, mc transmigrate back.

But I don't think it's the same novel though.
    I even thought it was the novel where mc was forced by his father to undergone a simulation and to train his confidence and self esteem. But there's an error and he became the Demon Lord's loyal subordinate. Mc protected the protagonist there a lot.

12. __ __

__ __ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like you're talking about 2 different novels. Funny thing is that they both ring a bell. Could you please tell me the names of both novels?

13. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    the first novel is Transmigrated into the World of “Demon Lord Wu Zun” I think.

While the second one...is The Demon King Always Thinks I’m Secretly In Love With Him

__ __ likes this.