Recommendations BL/BG novels with possessive ML

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Qiu-Qiu, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Qiu-Qiu

Qiu-Qiu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I have read quite a few BL/BG novels from novel updates and from wattpad. I prefer novels that are quick transmigration rather than just a normal chinese novel. Cuz when its QT, it doesn't get boring. Bt, this is my first time making a thread and im still new to NU ahaha so im tryna get the hang of using this.
    My type of ML is possessive, OP, can be yandere at times. I'll list down the books I've read so far:
    Quickly Wear the Face of the Devil
    Dating the Strongest Boss
    Holding Onto My Man
    The People Who’re Supposed To Kill Me Fell For Me Instead
    Cannon Fodder Cheat System
    Quick Transmigration: Heroine Arrives, Woman Rapidly Retreats!
    Quick Transmigrating Second Female Lead’s Counterattack
    Update:
    There Will Always Be Protagonists With Delusions of Starting a Harem

On Wattpad:
    Pick the second male lead
    Quick Transmigration: Becoming the best
    One Year
    Rebirth of Fa Wei Lan Vol 1&2
    The witch CEO is not a Demoness
    To forever love him
    Three Lifetimes
    Their Eternal Love
    Into the system. Can i not die please?
    In this lifetime

Last edited: Jul 25, 2020
  2. Seriously_Misspoken

Seriously_Misspoken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi there! I didn't even know Wattpad had stories on QT, I'm gonna check those out! As for some recs which are similar to what you've read so far I recommend:
    Heroic Death System has a wonderfully overbearing, possessive, eats vinegar for breakfast lunch and dinner ML, badass MC who doesn't play around, ML feels the pain of MC dying over and over again and becomes more and more yandere for each world.
    and
    There Will Always Be Protagonists With Delusions of Starting a Harem ML is pretty possessive, sometimes does yandere stuff. It's also a mystery novel + QT which is really fun if you like not knowing everything that happens in the worlds they visit.

I have a big list of other Yandere/Possessive BL/BG books if those two don't do it for you!

Qiu-Qiu likes this.
  3. Qiu-Qiu

Qiu-Qiu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMGGG thank you for seeing this post!! YESS, WAttpad has tons of QT(with the author's permission of course hehe) and the list i have put so far are the ones I deem as JELLY ML!

Both of the books you mentioned, i have them in my library but like i havent tried reading Heroic Death System probably because MC dies but since ML is always eating vinegar, I might as well start reading it.

The second book you mentioned, im currently on the latest update hehe and I love love love the ML. Do you mind sharing me your list? I would love to see if we have similar choices of books XD

Seriously_Misspoken likes this.
  4. Seriously_Misspoken

Seriously_Misspoken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so glad you added them! I was honestly not finding enough on NU so thank you!

Did you also like the mysteries in the book? I freaking loved them! And agreed, I was also SUPERRR skeptical about the whole -dying- thing but and this is a ***SPOILER: He gets the opportunity to go back to the worlds and live out his "domestic" love life with his vinegar eating ML! So the dying thing is kinda negated by that. SPOILER END***

Here's my LIST I hope you'll find something you'd like! I get how hard it is to find that -specific- possessive ML you want to read about :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt:

Qiu-Qiu likes this.
  5. Qiu-Qiu

Qiu-Qiu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hehehe thanks for teling me cuz I actually started reading the book last night and im already on the third arc XD
    You can check out my list of possessive ML if you want? Possessive MLs

Seriously_Misspoken likes this.