Spoiler [BL] Bix Magic Cube Game World by SISMO

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lost Happiness, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Lost Happiness

Lost Happiness /╲/\╭ ✖ Д ✖ ╮/\╱\

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: Bix Magic Cube Game World
    Author: SISIMO
    Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/bix-magic-cube-game-world/
    Raws: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3155927
    Tags: Game, Virtual Reality, weak to strong MC, beautiful/handsome ML, age gap, older mc, handsome mc

Intro:
    WThe player named Pei Sen of the holographic game Bix Magic Cube traveled to the time before the game opens service. He found that the place he lived in was not a game, but a real world. He had to be a valet to take care of the young master of Golden Rose Manor called Igel. However, after more and more game players was breaking into the game, a lot of strange and interesting things happened and Pei Sen fell in love with Igel gradually…

All I got is MC is in his alternate account whose warehouse stores many high level artifacts like equipments and weapons etc. He has his game player panel and was able to access the forums which were blank and as the intro said, he went back to before the game came out. He finds out that there isn't system protection which means he will feel 100% pain instead of 95%. He said he can come back to live like a player(I don't know how true) but this is a different world to him, it is a real world for him. He later gains a white npc panel which is the lowest rank, as when he fake bump to the Manor's housekeeper, he got to see their panel which was blue, quite high. He said since the npc panel is upgradable, he can be more powerful in the future, more so than other players.

Edit: So announcement comes that the first batch of testers would be arriving soon.
    Edit2: MC was able to issue a mission to the testers to protect ML, also apparently, he can set pain level? What was the point of having 95% pain sensitivity in the first place if you can change the setting? MC changed it hence when stabbed in the abdomen, he didn't feel much.

So far what I know, might need to read to make sense of what I said since I don't know how to summarize some info.

I need spoilers. Also its by SISIMO, I've seen some spoilers of other novel this author wrote, all are great.

@Zhen_Qing

Last edited: Apr 25, 2020
    pcheshire, maya_sov, yfndsh and 5 others like this.
  2. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    scriptor likes this.
  3. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, but I'll add it to my reading list~ Feel free to poke in a few days if no one spoils. :blobpeek:

alexfilia and Zhen_Qing like this.
  4. Lost Happiness

Reading List:
    Link
    MC called the players, Bix, people who are basically 'immortal', when they die, the body turns into bone before turning into dust and their next of kin, gains their facial features and memories to carry on. MC let ML and others know he is a Bix. MC found that with being able to issue tasks, he talked to ML about using them. Since as players, all they care about are the stats/damage the weapon they are given can do. They don't care if they are given a broken sword like the npc, making them great worker. Thus a faction was created. ML was prevented from leaving the manor and sort of lived in isolation due to some Empire schemes. ML has nobody he trusts. Housekeeper used to be one before the Sword Master gain her trust. When the SM asks MC if he wants to learn sword techniques, MC calls him Master/Teacher, ML appeared and said to MC if he is leaving him also. MC promises that he isn't leaving ML and that learning from SM is so MC can protect ML better. MC provoke Kessel(Mage Master) that he can learn advance magic in 1 week. He got another book to learn from. MC feel ML is lonely and have nobody he trusts. (ML mother is a princess and his father is a Duke, they were schemed to have a child hence ML was shipped to here and isolated. Current Emperor married ML's mother I think. ML's father is very beautiful, novel stated that they were able to prosper/stay afloat is because of his/their beauty. The Duke's family often conceive beautiful babies.)

SM doesn't care much about ML besides preventing ML from leaving the city he is residing. So ML wanting to destroy the city makes SM close one eye. MC issued a task to the players to help destroy the city's wall. A player got greedy when human trafficker(Kui Lang sent by the City Master who works for the Empire's Emperor) came and offer money to not destroy a certain place, he got kicked out of the faction and later killed by the other players because he was deemed as a traitor. He later rejoins but there was a debuff where the contribution points he get is reduced. Those points can be used to redeem higher stats weapon from MC. Kui Lang later gets captured and sort of researched on by 3 players, sent by a company researching the game. They reasoned that if they turned in KL without a quest and got rewarded, the freedom and IQ of this game is out of the world. KL got traumatised from whatever they did to him. They also found out that there was an prior version unknown to anybody, IP address can't be traced, sort of ghost. They don't believed that there was a prior release before the first batch of testers.(This eludes to MC) In between those events I mentioned, a 2nd batch of players has arrived. Later ML told MC that he wants City Master killed. MC issued the mission and the players all rush to kill City Master and his guards. (Thus where I reached where I stop.)

Also ML is a son of God, this is a title where anyone with money can buy. They get a saint and a few priests, this is a money making business for the Church apparently. But later in the future an OP NPC has the title of Son of God, who is a justice seeker and blind. MC later finds out that ML is that NPC. Now MC plans on finding ways on keeping ML safe.MC gifted ML a ring that is one of a kind, sort of hides their true power making them seem harmless. MC asked ML if he has trustworthy people to teach him, ML answered that besides MC, that other person is far away. MC decides that he will teach ML and protect him. MC thinks that since he got it from the future, he might be able to get it again since he travelled back in time. This happened during ML's birthday, ML invited the players to join, we got some female players shipping MC and ML together.

Ease, pcheshire, maya_sov and 5 others like this.
  5. Lost Happiness

Reading List:
    Link
    @Zhen_Qing this should be enough to call the sect? XD

pcheshire and Zhen_Qing like this.
  6. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, I think so. :blobsmilehappy:
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003 @Aforia @alaskapalaman @Alegria Jones @azinine @Aanudari1997
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie @Chenqing @cas_ciel21
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi @Divyasingh1 @Deeee_1994
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23 @frozenlimabeans @freezing-slowly @FanofLiterature @Ficklyfrim
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14 @Gaikmeg
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan @lry93
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness @LUCKYRADHI @Lysanderayumi @lazykitty_99
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware @Mookyulie
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @Ozzieozz @oleti
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk @Pomee
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09 @RoyalRen @Raebit
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile @Shivani @Sheri_Yui_Chan @Shorng
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove @Triedtoeatfries
    @UpInTheAir @umekookii
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx @xxiv
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22 @YeYueLiang @yfndsh
    @Zennie_613 @zarya
    @324722 @2Bon2B

7. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know, is this the type of site that needs to be joined eventually and will start charging?

8. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ???

9. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you mean the jjwxc site, yes, that is the official published site and how these authors makes money.

10. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope I mean the translator site. Something like flying lines. I looked at their site and it seems that could be where it’s going. I’ve purchased titles from jjwxc for translation etc so I’m not confused there.

11. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh i see.
    I mean they don't really seem like a "official" (copyright approved) translation so i hope not. It says it's a free site at least.

Kleep likes this.
  12. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Still MTL-ing this, have no idea who's shou and who's gong tbh. LOL. Though it may be ML who's gong, since he's supposedly going to be very tall in the future...

Mostly it's MC setting tasks for his fellow Bixians (the players) to carry investigations or fight on behalf of ML (his master). On the side, MC and ML are doing instances (players can trigger these 'copies' and fight in them for exp and drops) to get stronger. Apparently with the Bix Magic Cube (you can think of it as a system), it's possible for NPCs to enter instances, too.

Best explanations for what I've got right now:

Bix Magic Cube: Some kind of system allowing people from Earth (players) to enter another world (where Igel and the rest are). The Bix/Earth people have no idea they've been dropped in another world when they log in and therefore behave in hilarious ways (for ex, selfies and PK-ing your buddies in good fun since you can respawn).

Bix: These are what the players are called as a new 'race' of beings in Igel's world. MC takes the initiative to say that he's a Bix and re-name his fellow Bixians this before the term was originally coined.

As for more on MC and ML:

MC (Pei Sen): Transmigrated into the 'game' world on his space alt account. Well, it's not exactly transmigration because it's like SAO almost, where he's permanently logged in. He's technically completely in the game world but has access to his storage space and player functions, only he's considered an NPC somehow? MC has to re-grind his levels and everything because like most space alts, this account is only for storing things LOL. Also this space alt has the worst match-up of class and stat rolls: Mage base class and stat multiplier for Strength instead of Intelligence/Magic. :blobxd:

ML (Igel): The arrogant young lord of Golden Rose Manor. At where I'm at in MTL, all we know is that he's smarter than he lets on (also more yandere and black belly) and... really arrogant. He has an instinctual sense for who has pure intentions around him, which explains part of why he's fond of MC fairly quickly. His dad (dad and mom got drugged and did the do, but no real feelings I think on both sides + they divorced each other) was known as the most beautiful man on the continent. He inherited the good looks. Per MC, ML became known as the 'Son of the God of Light' later on and blind. With MC interfering, that probably won't happen in the future. ML's skill with light magic isn't dependent on religious belief btw, which is not how it is for everyone else -- we'll probably learn why this is so later in the story.

13. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay whew, finished MTL-ing the important bits.

ML is gong btw, he ages up later. He's taller than MC and apparently eats a lot of vinegar. :blobxd:

His backstory is pretty complicated but here's what I got: his dad (the archduke, most beautiful dude on the continent) was romantically entangled with the King. The King's family has this curse of blindness and of course the King doesn't want to be blind and for his body to deteriorate, right? The way he and the Light Church conspired to solve this was to transfer the curse (Church wanted to try activating the Seed of Light), but it can only be transferred to someone of royal blood. So the King schemed so the archduke was drugged and slept with his sister (backup plan #1, this would be ML). Then his sister was married off to some other guy (backup plan #2, 2 kids born from that marriage).

The archduke is in the know btw. He's a terrible dad.

Around midway through the novel, ML is blackmailed into going to the Capital to get the curse transferred to him (this is how ML became blind in the original story). MC figures it out and rushes over to save him. It's only been a few days to MC, but they'd thrown ML into some warped space-time place where time passes differently -- by the time MC is on scene to try and rescue him, 5 years have passed for ML even though it's only been like a day or so. The Church's attempt to activate the Seed of Light succeeded, so the curse couldn't be transferred to ML (the Church is evil btw, they treated ML like an experiment). MC grabs ML to escape. Meanwhile, Church is planning to cozy up to ML to use him as their 'Son of the God of Light' inheritor figurehead.

Meanwhile, the curse has to be transferred to someone, right? It got transferred to a son born from backup plan#2. Archduke died from helping mitigate the curse on the King (Archduke is kinda pitiful, apparently irreversible one true love runs in the family and they can't escape it -- this is also true for ML).

Skimmed the ending, apparently MC and ML ascend to become gods. ML's specialty is light magic of course. MC picked up necromancy (upgrade from what the poor lich he looted from was practicing).

14. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    very tall in the future??
    So, they're still in .... what teenage year or smth?

15. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, MC is adult (in his 20s I think?) at the start and ML is around 15-ish or younger.

After the time-space incident I referenced in second spoiler post, ML is in his 20s too. He's definitely taller than MC lol, think he's a full head taller.

Lost Happiness, pcheshire and Kleep like this.
  16. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, another younger ML, nice ^^

17. Lost Happiness

Reading List:
    Link
    I did not see that coming. Another world, wow. Thank you for this summaries.

pcheshire and scriptor like this.
  18. pcheshire

pcheshire Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there no extra chapters? Especially about the continuation of the story of the NPC and the Player in the 2nd World?! It's possible to revive the NPC with MC and ML's abilities right?!?! Why can't the revival be the ultimate reward of his current quest line?!

Edit: Oh and any recommended stories similar to this? Is asking for it here allowed?