Resolved [BL] Bully x the victim daddy

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Rika_st, Jul 15, 2022.

1. Rika_st

Rika_st Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Help meee
    The bully = MC
    The victim = B

It’s a BL Manga. This is actually a sequel. So the first book is the story when the bully discover his dad sleep with his bullied victim. So when he was little the bully and the victim were friends but one day when he and the victim go to the victim house, the victim (Lets call him B it’s too long) dad humiliate MC because MC is poor. B’s dad told MC that he cant go inside B’s House coz he is ‘dirty’(aka poor)

MC then from then on bully B. BUT 15 years (idk(?) more(?)) later MC discover his DAD SLEEP WITH B! Then B try to become the ‘stepmom’

In the sequel MC work as a janitor(?) on B’s dad company but the dad doesn’t know. One day MC meet B’s Dad almost faint(?) so MC try to help. But he decided to prank(not really more like revenge) him by giving him blowjob till B dad wake up. But B dad turns out to be impotent (but later on he is not? It’s really long ago i cant remember the detail)

After the whole fiasco the dad actually doesn’t remember MC at all. After he grew as an old man his child leave him one by one because he is really strict and quite hateful. MC pretend to be a prostitute and B dad then become his “sugar daddy”.

They meet several time then MC decided to stop because he feel bad. He stop seeing The dad. But because he work at B dad company as a janitor one day B dad recognize him by his ass. And then they have a heartful chat and got together ❤️

help me find it please dear masters regardless how weird i wrote this manga actually quite warm. It’s about two people with regret comes together. MC regret bully B. This cause him become failure and the dad who realized how awful he was as a person but it’s too late because all his children already leaving him.

LeniSnow likes this.
  2. LeniSnow

LeniSnow New Pretty Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting. Is it manga, manhua or manhwa?

Please tell me too if you found it.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2022
  3. Nialaa

Nialaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This seems vaguely familiar, specially the part about the janitor.. iirc it's a QT and that's the 2nd arc.. if I can remember more I'll post

4. Rika_st

Reading List:
    Link
    Its an old BL Japanese manga.

Unfortunately It’s not a Quick transmigration. Its a japanese Bl manga :(

5. Deleted member 343155

Deleted member 343155 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    So messy and lol, he recognized him by his ass

6. Rika_st

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump. Coz why not lol.

7. bbkuo

bbkuo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's Follow by HAZUKI Tsuyako!! Specifically the 4th and 5th story. I love all the stories so much

Rika_st likes this.
  8. Issis

Issis 'Feeling is a Gift and a Curse'

Reading List:
    Link
    I think i have read this one! but i remember reading the novel.. idk I may be confusing it haha.. i remember the victim sleeping with his dad and mc working as janitor in victims fathers company.

It's this!

9. Rika_st

Reading List:
    Link
    YESSS!! Oh damn it’s been a year! Thank you so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️:aww::blobxd::blobxd::blobxd::blobxd::blobxd:

Yesss the story is so ridiculous that i love it so much especially when the dad recognizes him by his ass