Spoiler (BL) Card Room

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sapphire-Saph, Oct 9, 2019.

1. RiannNeko

RiannNeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So by then, this is already the 10th Card room. No one has written much about the 9th Card Rooms but I'll talk about it later. The room is called the death ward lol because it has all four rooms combined.

Since Mc and team has successfully survived 10th card room, they were asked by the 4 guardkeepers if they still want to continue (they vaguely hint on maybe in the s card room, their own professions can hinder their own investigation and have been lenient). Everyone is still on board to go home and that is when they get a call from Tang-ge (crippled leader of information bureau) that there has been a lot of hunters flying to city of sun! They took the train since the flights have been overbooked already and there they meet the X xiao X girlfriends group that they met on hearts 4! One of them was the Shu Xiaomeng, the one who marries Li Mo (orchestrated his fathers death in hearts 4). We learn that they are going to the same concert they were going in hearts 4. Also here, they are 30 years old. Further proof that time in the card room is different.

It turns out that the singer (Luo Yan?) is actually a part of the hunters alliance. See, if the ID of the buyer is a "foreigner" id, then they will be pushed to the Section C and D of the concert venue. MC and Yu hanjiang got scalper tickets on section A. At the end of the concert, chandeliers fell on Section C and D. It caused mass panic that it caused a stampede. Enter Ye Qi on the stage that managed to calm the scene down with his instrument BUT in doing so he became a known face and target for the hunters alliance. They raised the possibility that some of hunters alliance are originally humans that aim to lessen the challengers in exchange for less competition in the weekend mandatory challenges. (Challengers if they choose to stay in the card world, are pulled to a challenge room every weekend that has 20 percent casualty rate). Li Mo, the guy from heart 4 and plum 9, was hinted to know about hunters alliance since he stopped his wife and friends from going to the concert.

Here is a screenshot because cope and paste is hard in mobile. Beware that this is a long screenshot.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13JJ6SftCW_msKsIaojD24ZMSX7hhXiX2/view?usp=drivesdk

UPDATE:

No longer sure, after entering the S-class secret room, he will never speak.

Yu Hanjiang sighed slightly, stretched out his hand and gently touched Xiaolou's wet hair, and whispered, "Today is over, don't think too much. However, if I don't say something, I'm afraid I will regret it. "

Xiao Lou was stunned-Yu Hanjiang's arms were too warm, making him reluctant to let go.

But two men, it seems not appropriate to hold it like this?

Xiao Lou's ears were slightly hot, and he reached out to push him: "Yu team ..."

Yu Hanjiang did not let go, and suddenly shifted the topic: "In the emergency room of Level 10, I was shot in the abdomen and fell into a coma. During artificial respiration, I had no consciousness and no memory of this matter. "

Xiao Lou said embarrassingly:" I explained it. I was in a hurry and didn't give you an airbag ... didn't you mind? "

Yu Hanjiang loosened Xiao Lou and looked into his eyes seriously, saying: "Of course I don't mind, but I have some regrets in my heart. After all, it was the first time you kissed me, but I was not impressed. Therefore, I want to discuss with you ... Can we just recap? "

Xiao Lou's eyes widened instantly.

Revisited?

He didn't expect that Yu Hanjiang would say such a thing

This is ... want to kiss him?

Xiao Lou's heart almost stopped, his cheeks were burning, he quickly avoided Yu Hanjiang's gaze, but the next moment, Yu Hanjiang reached out and raised his chin, letting him look directly into his eyes.

The man's voice was so gentle that he said, "Xiao Lou, I like you, don't you feel it at all?"

Xiao Lou: "........."

Seeing the other party didn't answer, Yu Hanjiang simply bowed his head and directly kissed Xiao Lou's lips.

Xiao Lou was stunned into a statue under shock.

Yu Hanjiang reached out and clasped his head, and deepened the kiss tenderly.

Lips and teeth are interdependent, which feels countless times better than expected. Xiao Lou's lips are soft, like candy that was eaten as a child. Compared with "artificial respiration", such a formal kiss is more lingering and more memorable.

Yu Hanjiang's eyes gradually deepened.

His slender fingers clasped Xiao Lou's head, and his other hand wrapped around Xiao Lou's waist, drawing the distance between them again.

Xiao Lou was held in his arms and kissed by his man, and his head was already a mess.

He nervously grasped Yu Hanjiang's shoulders to support himself. The heat on his lips made his ears burn as if to burn, his lips were kissed firmly by Yu Hanjiang, and his lips were uncontrollably ambiguous sound.

"Well ... um ..."

Xiao Lou's brain has completely lost his ability to think.

I don't know how long it has taken before Yu Hanjiang let go of him.

Xiao Lou was flushed with kisses on his face, and even some legs were soft-

This Yu Hanjiang is indeed used to playing straight shots. How can there be a confession without waiting for the other party to respond and directly kiss! Moreover, the first kiss was so long, Xiao Lou was really ... ashamed.

After Yu Hanjiang kissed, he seemed to think of asking Xiao Lou ’s opinion and whispered, “You like me too, right?”

Xiao Lou: “…………” All the

kisses have been kissed, only now, your logical order How about it?

Xiao Lou had red ears and red eyes, and nodded blushingly under the gaze of the other's deep eyes.

I have to admit that he really likes Yu Hanjiang. When he was kissed just now, his heart was about to jump out—this was his first kiss, and his dreams in his youth were not as beautiful as they are today.

Yu Hanjiang smiled and held Xiao Lou's hand: "I knew my instinct would not be wrong. Hold your hand and you did not shake me off."

Xiao Lou stunned: "You did it on purpose?"

Yu Hanjiang looked To be frank: "I have never led anyone else, you are the first person to make me want to take the initiative to approach. Well, it can be said to be intentional, I just want to test it out, will you hate me."

Xiao Lou: " ... "

It turned out that they had been carefully testing each other.

Recall carefully that the two first held hands and went to the underground factory in Tangci. The sudden fall of the elevator made Xiao Lou nervous to find Yu Hanjiang. Yu Hanjiang immediately held his hand. At that moment, his heart beat like a drum, but Yu Hanjiang behaved very Calm, he didn't dare to think too much.

Later, they played as husband and wife in the secret room 8 of Red Heart. They not only held hands, but also shared a pillow for many years. Xiao Lou thought that Yu Hanjiang was devoting himself to acting, and now he knows that this man is not acting, but he is really in the act.

Someone you like has silently liked yourself for so long?

Xiao Lou suddenly felt a sweetness in his heart. He couldn't help smiling, and looked at Yu Hanjiang seriously, saying, "You are also the first person who makes me heartbreaking."

First love, first kiss, All to him.

In this crisis-ridden world, perhaps, this is the only warmth in their hearts.

Upon hearing this, Yu Hanjiang immediately stretched his arms and hugged Xiao Lou tightly.

Xiao Lou also hugged each other tacitly.

He heard the low, gentle voice of a man in his ear: "Xiao Lou, it's good to meet you here."

Xiao Lou's eyes were hot, and he said softly, "Me too, fortunately you are here."

If he wasn't around, I really don't know when I can hold on.

Yu Hanjiang raised his lips slightly, intertwined with Xiao Lou's ten fingers, and said in his ears, "In the future, no matter what I encounter, I will always be by your side. If we can live, we will go back together alive. If not ... I die with you. "

Last edited: Mar 12, 2020
    Nyaa.23, Heungbo, etsuhun and 8 others like this.
  2. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Guh guh guh guh... This is so sweet.

3. xblkdragonx

xblkdragonx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Weekly Challenge - General's Tomb Maze (Diamond)

This is still ongoing as of 379. After Lu Yan and the Hunter Association fiasco, Team Xiao Lou finally merges with Brother 9 and his team. However, before they attack the S grade cards, they need to do some easy challenges together to up their cooperation and trust. So they decide to do this week's weekly challenge. The contract now officially has 12 people.

While they wait for the weekly challenge, Brother 9 continues to infiltrate the Hunters Association. For 3 days, he can't contact the team nor can they contact him. If anything happens, he's instructed Xiao Lou to use the contract to directly pull him to them.

Meanwhile, the challengers have their own gathering. White Fox (Baihu) makes a forum posts and asks the challengers to come meet him at his bar to discuss how to proceed from here. While the other challengers think of a way to retaliate against the Hunters, White Fox says the best way to deal with the Hunters is to continue challenging the rooms and leaving. This method surprises Xiao Lou and Yan Hajiang, and when they look closer, they recognize White Box as the masked man they met in the blind village challenge. When they try to speak to him, they find out he's not. They suspect he's the twin of the masked person. But White Fox has been in the City of the Sun for 6 months, while the masked man left for City of Sun as they did, meaning he should've been there for only 1 month. Why did the twins split? Did they not form a contract? Why the disparity in time? This is a mystery they'll have to solve later.

Anyway, Friday, a few hours before the Weekly Challenge, Brother 9 is playing cards with Luo Yan in the meeting. She confronts him and he gets shot at. Brother 9 barely escapes with his life, he gets shot in the shoulder and jumps from the 68th floor. Luckily, he summons Suzaku (phoenix) and completely exposes himself. There is only ever one Suzaku in the entire Card World, so the Hunter association now know Brother 9 is alive and possibly his other teammates. They are determined to kill him now.

Sensing something wrong, Xiao Luo summons Brother 9 into the Peach Blossom Garden, seconds before they're transported into the weekly challenge. If it was spade or heart, SQ could use the insect king card to heal Brother 9 or even Tang Ci(?). But the Card World laughs at them and chooses the diamond room - it's General's Tomb. Each team will operate independently in a separate space created for them. Their goal is to find the exit. There's no time limit. However...even if you find the exit, you will be ranked against other team. The slowest teams ranking in the bottom 20% in finding the exit will be eliminated.

Xiao Luo and them aren't afraid they'll be ranked in the bottom. However, they're reminded of the hunters. Now that the hunters know Brother 9 is alive, they're going to go all out and try to find the card room he's in an kill him. The possibility of hunters infiltrating a diamond room is 2%. Out of 100 teams, 2 of them might be unlucky enough to encounters hunters. Xiao Luo and them are tense as they think about.

In any case, Xiao Luo performs surgery to help Brother 9 remove the bullet and Tang Ci uses his robots to stitch and close the wound and they go to challenge the tomb.

The two has a Yin-Yang theme. Everything is opposite but symmetrical. The when there's a split in the road, the team is split into two: Xiao Luo, Yan Hanjiang, Brother 9, the little girl, Tang Ci, and Old Mo in one team, and SQ, Ye Qi, the couple, Professor Gu, and the Luoyang Pavillion leader as the other.

Nothing happens much since this is still an ongoing card room, but in one part Xiao Luo directly calls Yan Hanjiang's name without the honorifics, and Yan Hanjiang is so happy they're in the first name basis now haha.

4. cielo2016

cielo2016 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think his name is Lu something

5. xblkdragonx

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL I love Brother 9. Lu Jiuchuan(?). He's hilarious. I also think I like the background story of him and his old crew? Powerful individuals that failed and was decimated, but not giving up and each doing their best to rebuild. I just like an underdog story. I also ship him hard with Tang Ci.

Ha-Ha likes this.
  6. cielo2016

cielo2016 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is there more spoiler in weekly challenge diamond ?

7. xblkdragonx

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm going to be very brief, because it's kind of hard to keep up with all the twists and turn in the Diamond weekly. The group ends up confronting the hunters (5 in total- 2 from the Xiao Luo's team, and 3 from Ye Qi's team). They took them out easily enough, but the hunters actually had bombs on their bodies. When the bombs went off, it destabilized the maze, so the team had to hurry up and get out of the maze as soon as possible or be buried alive. So the group had no choice but to book it. Rather than exploring each route carefully, Xiao Luo had to deduce from the map that they needed to go wards the handle of the Big Dipper Constellation. So the group met up there and finally found the tomb that they needed and exited.

Not going to go into detail about the puzzles, but basically it was an emperor that wanted to ascend into heaven as a deity and so was buried in this tomb with rituals that's supposed to help him ascend with servants and guards to serve him after death. Lots of gruesome and cruel rituals.

They exited JUST in time as the maze collapse. They got out of there in 4 hours and a few minutes, making them the top ranked team. As the top 5%, they were given a reward where they can skip any level (i.e. skip all of J level and go directly into Q). While that seems like a great thing, it also means they lose out on rewards. Also they team hasn't acclimatized with each other yet, and they're going to skip J directly to Q, which is a higher level in difficulty.

However, they were afraid that since the hunter association knows Brother 9 and his team are alive, they would be pitted in a 12 vs 120 in a cat and mouse game that Brother 9 and his team had to go through. So they debate on what they should do...

Meanwhile, the team noticed that the mask the hunters wore looked very similar to the mask White Fox wore. When they checked his bar, they noticed that White Fox is there. But if he was a player, how could he complete the weekly challenge earlier than them? After all, they were ranked #1. If White Fox entered a card room before the weekly challenge, then sure, he could've gotten back before them, but that is if he had a team...So after deliberating, they hypothesized that White Fox is actually a hunter. Then it would make more sense...because it would explain why the other twin brother was able to be in Spade 3 while White Fox was in the Sun City 6 months ago - hunters can hop in and out of card rooms freely. But this also means they figured out that some challengers has joined the hunter association. They think perhaps some challengers want to stay in the card world, and the hunter association makes it where if you kill 1 fellow challengers you can stay for an X amount of days. They suspect the Emerald(?) guild (the one that wants to stay in the card world) is backed by the hunter association.

When the group went to spy on him, they found that he had locked his brother up in the backroom.

After resting, the group decided to hurry up and break through the rest of the cards. They were thinking of directly skipping level J to avoid the cat and mouse game, but Spade tells them there's another way to avoid it - by combining all the cards. If all the cards are combined, it won't have the cat and mouse game. However, the challenge will be infinitely harder, but the rewards are also very rewarding. 12 S cards plus a team card. The team card can rewind time to 5 hours prior. Meaning, if your entire team dies, and you're the only one left, you can rewind time to 5 hours ago, to even before you entered the card room. It's a lifesaving card! So the team decided to risk it.

The enter the world and it's an interstellar world. Xiao Luo is the prince, Yan Hanjiang is the Royal Guard, Brother 9 is the Lieutenant, Tang Ci is his assistant. Ye Qi is a cadet in training in military school, and Shang Qingge is Ye Qi's adoptive dad LOL.

I just wanted to post a spoiler because omg...Shang Qingge for sure is going after Ye Qi now. I mean, we all knew Shang Qingge had a soft spot for him, but I didn't think he'd realize he liked him and was active in pursuing him until later. But dude...

"Three days later, it will be the birthday banquet of the prince of the empire, and I'm invited."

Ye Qi's eyes brightened. "Take me! I'll be able to see Officer Yu and Professor Xiao."

Shang Qingge: "Call me, 'Dad'."

Ye Qi didn't hesitate, "Dad!"

Shao Qingge: "...Where are your principals?"

Ye Qi: (says something I can't understand and then) "Not dad, I can even call you grandpa!"

Shao Qingge was amused by him. Don't call him dad, let alone grandpa. There will be another title in the future that Ye Qi will have to keep calling him everyday.

Nyaa.23, Heungbo, Ha-Ha and 2 others like this.
  8. lailai

lailai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m stockpiling chapters to read. But I didn’t realize Shang Qingge and Tang Ci would be so cute!

xblkdragonx likes this.
  9. xblkdragonx

Reading List:
    Link
    EDIT: I might've misread the MTL. As of chapter 411, it looks like they're in the combined room Q? So they jumped J, and combined Q? Someone confirm for me please?

I love them. They're adorable. Shang Qingge is like the rich sugar daddy that wants to pamper and tease Ye Qi. But Ye Qi is so clueless that he has a sugar daddy looking after him x'DDDD

Also, the combined J room is already a doozy! Xiao Luo is a prince of a kingdom, but he has a clone! So the theme of this combined card room is clones and genetic experimentation. So when the teammates meet each other, they have to test each others' identity by asking about previous card room experiences. However, the teams are completely scattered, and the clone looking like Xiao Luo is a big ass pit. Not only is Xiao Luo the team captain, he has the absolute trust and worship of Ye Qi and the girl (Luo Qing? I forgot her name. The fairytale themed girl). It would be easy for the clone to gain their trust and then later kill them. (Luckily, Shang Qingge spotted something was off and stopped Ye Qi from exposing them, and they later met up with Brother 9 who explained what was going on).

Another issue is that Xiao Luo, Brother 9 and Tang Ci have certain memories blocked. Whenever they try to remember either the assassination attempted (Xiao Luo's background is that as the prince, he was almost assassinated) and their secret interstellar mission (Brother 9 and Tang Ci), their heads would hurt. Brother 9 and Tang Ci situation is even worse because they went out on a warship with hundreds of other soldiers. However, when they interrogated the other soldiers, no one remembered what the mission was. They could remember what they ate and what they wore, but nothing about the mission and what they did.

Side note, when Yan Hangjiang was introduced to the clone by the King, Yan Hangjing IMMEDIATELY knew it was an impostor and threw him down in a headlock. The King was surprised Yan Hanjiang could tell immediately, and Yan Hanjiang in his heart was like of course he could tell! Xiao Luo's eyes were always full of trust and gentleness when he looked at him, not like this clone! (The King made the clone of Xiao Luo to act as a double, and wanted to introduce him to Yan Hanjiang so he can better protect the real Xiao Luo).

Edit: the team is currently have no idea about the whereabouts for Liu Qiao, Lao Mo, Gui Something (the guild leader) and Chu Huaying.

I also just got the part where someone snuck into Xiao Luo's room wanting to assassinate him. However, Xiao Luo took this into account and actually snuck out with a disguised Yan Hanjiang to attend the Prince's birthday party. Xiao Luo's clone attended in his place and mingled with the politicians and from what the real Xiao Luo and Yan Hanjiang can see, the clone acted so naturally as if he's the real prince. He even interacts intimately with Xiao Luo's fiancee (the setting gave him a fiancee, which is pretty funny bc Yan Hanjiang got jealous lololol)

Given this information, Xiao Luo makes a deduction- he's the copy in this setting. The one they thought was a clone is the real prince

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020
  10. skylightrainbows

skylightrainbows Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i was very shook when i saw that part my heart was like,' oh my god , the king had lied , so yu han jiang probably doesn't get all the important info , survival, puzzles and crime solving , yeah xiao lou and yu han jiang are to cute together , awe my hearts fuzzed

Ha-Ha likes this.
  11. krazeden

krazeden Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    continuing the spoilers cuz i'd love some discussion

The invisible person is just there to give Xiao Lou a warning saying "the last one to survive is the winner" and he runs away. YHJ and XL believe he's an alien since he was able to slip out of YHJ's hold like a slippery fish.
    After XL's bday banquet, Ye Qi and Shao QingGe return home to find out that Shao Qingge's deceased parents were involved in something called the Noah's Ark plan that originally secretly researched cloning. They find a safe with money in it that has gaps in it, which they figure is a code for something. Noah's ark was a failure the first time as the clones were unable to live past a certain age. All the participants used their kids' genes to create clones and the King sponsored this project. Tang Ci's research showed all the main participants of the project were killed except for Lin Yan ’s mother, Zhang Shaohua. (Lin Yan is Xiao Lou's fiance)
    During this time period, Tang Ci also regrows his legs with Ye Qi's King of Bugs card. LJC is super caring towards Tang Ci and princess carries him too because he forgot to wear his slippers when he was practicing walking. After getting his legs back, Tang Ci also whispered that he's not sure if he could've kept on persisting to live until now if it wasn't for Lu JiuChuan, but LJC doesn't hear him clearly and Tang Ci doesn't repeat it.
    Tang Ci and LuJiuChuan are super sweet, I see another couple forming. <3

Everyone decides to split up at this point. Xiao Lou and Yu HanJiang decide to secretly escape from the palace because they're too restricted in their movements. Xiao Lou also wants to see his sister Xiao Rou who's the queen on another planet because he has a memory of his sister telling him to visit her. QuWanYue and LongSen stay behind to monitor Lin Yan and find out about Shao Hua, who was a renowned scientist. LuJiuchuan and TangCi want to go to return to the no man's land area in space since they couldn't find any answers from within the army about their blocked memories and Shao QingGe and Ye Qi are the only ones who can move freely because of Shao's status as business man.
    SQG and Ye Qi buy tickets for space travel and pull their teammates onto the ship via the Peach Blossom Spring Card.
    Also while they are traveling, they figure out the money in the safe used morse code to tell Shao QingGe about the Noah's Ark Project. Shao's parents had only joined the first project as investors because they wanted to have a back up in case their own son ever needed replacement organs, ect. but they secretly became against the project after finding out the scientists were making tens of clones and not just a few. Shao's mother had also secretly sabotaged the clones of her own son. The message only talks about the first Noah's Ark Project and not the second, as it appears they were killed before they could setup another message. They were clearly against the project, so they don't know why they would join the restart of the Noah's Ark project 5 years later. After they figure this all out, their ship gets attacked by space pirates.
    It turns out Chu Hua Ying is the captain of the ship, so they pretend to be kidnapped by her and convene on her ship. Her ship is especially fast, so they decide to go to the no man's land area first. They find a black planet, which is actually a blanket of zerg bugs (like the one from the previous survival card room) and find one spot that isn't covered in black. Apparently the Zerg's home planet has a very special kind of metal that can be used to make spaceships and that's what this one uncovered spot is. They get attacked by the bugs there after landing, they run away and Tang Ci and Jiu Ge both recover their memories.
    Commander Lin had ordered Jiu Ge to take his troops to exterminate some bugs (that they thought weren't intelligent life) so they could establish a base there to process the resources. They thought it'd be easy, but the zerg bugs recombined and became stronger until they could fly and completely wiped out their vanguard. Tang Ci's legs were cut off by a zerg bug and LJC went crazy trying to kill all the bugs because Tang Ci got injured. While trying to retreat/fighting a losing battle, TC and LJC fell unconscious to an unknown singing voice and they couldn't remember what happened after that or who saved them.

I forgot to say Qu WanYue finds out that Zhang ShaoHua is crazy now, she's unable to speak or think clearly and is taken care of at home as she's no longer sound of mind.

On the way to the Azure planet (where Xiao Lou's sister lives), Hua Ying and co find out from the pirate underlings that the previous head of their pirate ship was on a mutually beneficial relationship with the zerg before. They'd met them first and agreed to exchange the metal (which the zerg's done use) for nutrient solution from their ship which helped nurture the growth of the zerg faster. They also made a new advanced spaceship based off of the zerg, making their ship the fastest around with good defense and attack features. The space pirates got greedy selling the resources for money and eventually were targeted by others that wanted to know where they got their resources from, which led to many of the pirates dying and the zerg planet being attacked by other humans trying to take over their planet. The Zerg said they'd kill all humans that come after being attacked. The previous captain of the space pirates was also captured by Xiao Lou's planet. The previous captain had cut himself and became stronger when some zerg integrated with him when he first met with the zerg's queen and he was able to speak with zerg because of this. He also became stronger and had faster healing abilities, and Xiao Lou and the others surmised since he was captured around the start of the revival of the Noah's ark project, his genes were probably used to help overcome whatever problem it was that was stopping the clones from growing to maturation.

After arriving to the Azure planet, Hua Ying can't go with them because she's a wanted criminal so she stays on her ship. Everyone else goes and they find out about a charity banquet Xiao Rou is hosting. Shao Qingge gets in contact with Xiao Rou at the banquet and smuggles her a headset (one of the cards they use to communicate as a team) which she uses to set up a secret meeting with Xiao Lou. Xiao Rou is being watched and cannot speak freely, so she pretends she's visiting her doctor the following day. Her husband goes with her, but the Dr. is one of Xiao Rou's confidants and sets it up so Xiao Lou and YuHanJiang can meet with Xiao Rou at his hospital while the Dr. distract her husband. Xiao Rou reveals that she found out about Xiao Lou having hundreds of clones when she was a kid and she's able to differentiate who the real Xiao Lou is because of a scar she accidentally gave him when they were young. She burned him on the head near his hairline and she didn't tell their father because she was afraid she'd be punished. Xiao Rou confirms that Xiao Lou did have an older brother before who died shortly after being born (the king said it was an assassination and they publicly announced it as illness) and that their mother had a miscarriage that affected her health before which is why Xiao Lou and Xiao Rou have a huge age gap. (i think the gap is 15 years). She doesn't know much about the clones and was afraid to ask. Her husband has been in some kind of agreement with her father to keep an eye on her and not allow her to return home and visit Xiao Lou though. Xiao Rou does say she promises to do everything she can to confirm that this Xiao Lou is the real one if he ever needs someone to confirm his identity before they part.

YHJ and Xiao Lou leave and Xiao Lou recovers his memories from when he was 5. (this part is so f*cked up yo!!!) Xiao Lou was thrown into a room with 100 of his clones BY HIS FATHER and they were forced to kill eachother until only 4 were left. Because the clones had only just come out of their nutrient solution containers, they weren't very smart or able to speak so Xiao Lou was able to survive by pretending to be dead already. Xiao Lou wakes up and tells YHJ about his memories and this is when they realize what the phrase "the last one who survives is the winner" means. They plan to find out where the last of the 4 clones are. Also, Xiao Lou had asked Xiao Rou if she sent an invisible person to give him and message and she says no. She does mention there's a legend form their people about invisible people that live among them that came from the see though and mentions they were thought to exist because people at sea heard singing voices coming from unidentified sources. Thus, Xiao Lou and co decide they should go search for these invisible people by the sea next.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    my rambling
    At this point i'm hoping to see Xiao Lou's dad, the king die lmao. He's so cold-hearted he put his own trueborn kid in a survival of the fittest killing game!!! I also wonder if he can actually tell his own trueborn son apart from the clones or not because they never mentioned in the flashbacks if the king even knew that his own son had survived or not and only Xiao Rou knows about the scar. I'm also wondering if maybe the 4th clone was killed by one of the other clones or not. I'm not sure how they can end this secret room without killing the other Xiao Lou clones but I think that's what Xiao Lou and co would aim for, to somehow not have to kill them. I def think Xiao Lou will at some point in this secret room, have to pretend to die using that scarab beetle card from the last world weekly though.

Kaylee, Nyaa.23, Heungbo and 5 others like this.
  12. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    .....this is still on going T T

13. krazeden

Reading List:
    Link
    yea, the author releases a chapter everyday though. the most recent arc just ended.

14. WisteriaNyx

WisteriaNyx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey yall i just finished reading the arc up to 467!
    (It may be iffy on details since i used mtl so feel free to correct!)

So the crew of Xia Lo, Yu Hanjiang, Liu Jiuchan, Tang Ci, Ye Qi and Shao Qingge set off to the coast on the Azure planet to ask the locals about the invisible people legend, but they have no luck whatsoever.

Xia Lou decides that he has to use his card that gives him a clue and it lights a beacon in the distance. They take a hover car(rv lol) to the spot but the car gets dragged into a whirpool and they just barely escape.

(Also this arc is very side pairing heavy i love it!!)

A little after they decide to try and connect with their missing crew and XL connects his mind w/ liu Qiao

Her role is the mermaid princess

But it turns out that apparently Liu Qiao has been meeting with Xia Lou already and just as XL is no thats a clone be careful. The clone shows up and then the mind link breaks.

They try to reconnect with their back up cards but a forcefield is not letting them and they waste the skills having to wait until midnight.

When they do they connect with the Guild leader Gui Yuanzhang(also a mermaid person) and through info from Jiu ge and Tang Ci they confirm their identities bc apparently Lao Mo, Li Qiao and Gui Yuanzhang have been meeting with:
    Xia Lou Ye Qi and Shao Qingge

The crew tells him theyre clones and to get Loa Mo in on this bc Liu Qiao is in big danger. Previously along with the fakes they were investigating a shipwreck and they believed the clone! XL bc he could determine the gender/age of the skeletons easily like real! XL

XL explains its bc the clone probably knew who the deceased were as he most likely survived the shipwreck alomg with the clones

Elder Gui also tells him that this XL clone is a mermaid and a prince bc he has silver scales a sign of royalty like Liu Qiao
    They reason that this clone is a newer model of clone: a zerg/mermaid/human hybrid
    And that the clone is a hunter!!! That some roles might be filled with hunters bc of the barrier that blocked out their skills

Lao Mo navigates the maze like ocean castle and takes LQ with him and he and the others group up along the way they test LQ to make sure shes not a clone and bring her along. Using the mermaid card they go investigate but not b4 noting XL has a blue tail unlike the fake XL who was made the royal heir bc of his silver tail instead of LQ

They go to the shipwreck take the bones of the dead people, test them with help from XL's in room Sister's help and then meet up with Sister Chu to fill her in.

They return to the castle and with help from the mermaid card sneak into the castle. They look for the clone lab that the mermaids made based on what was found in the shipwreck.

When they sneak in after juking the clone/hunter/XL they find a LQ clone who crawls out of her test tube :blobfearful:

Immediately the team grabs their LQ and binds her but not b4 burning her with the chemical card
    They used her to get the real LQ who is way too smart and used her witch card (from an arc where they played the card game werewolf) b4 the fake!XL did anything to her

Last edited: May 4, 2020
    Kaylee, Nyaa.23 and Heungbo like this.
  15. WisteriaNyx

Reading List:
    Link
    So they uncover the whole mermaid conspiracy and Lao Mo dyes Real!XL's tail to be silver so he can be like the hunter is a clone and kill him
    He relinquishes the throne to LQ who is now the crown princess again and tells the king hes gonna go look for his mom on the shores since his clone's fake back story was that he was a half human illegitimate son

They get rid of the lab and kill the rest of the clones bc there were also Jiu ge and Tang Ci clones:blobneutral:

The mermiad trio stay behind bc theyre too high status to leave LQ being princess, GY an LM being elders on a council

They all leave Azure planet and get on Chu sister's ship but during the night they realize theyve been abandoned by Chu sister and theyre going to die bc the ship is failing

Ok like during the turmoil Shao Qingge says something to Ye Qi that he barely hears but like surprises him (I think SQ confessed :blobhyperthink:) Tang Ci and Jiu ge also have a tender moment (this really is such a fanservice arc)

Suddenly XL remembers his mecha that he deactivated bc it tracked/monitored him and ihe gets everyone into it and they avoid death

Theyre like Chu sister is in danger that was a clone!! They also realize that one of the oldest cre memebers was shifty and that the old captain must be alive and be the one running the whole show of clones! They fly back to the zerg planet and infiltrate the lab

(Also I forgot to mention the fiance and her General father r clones but the mom is real and faking her amnesia illness. That Clone 1 XL and the fiance will have a wedding soon! Qu WSister is along with her husband r monitoring the capital)

In the lab they meet more Chu siter clones that try to lead them into trap rooms but bc Jiu ge is so familiar with Chu sister they suss them out. Finally Chu sister who was hiding for days finds them and leads them to the labs where Yu Hanjinag and Jiu ge unleash bullets on the pirate crew and set the lab on fire
    When they get back to the capital they get Qu Wanyue to whisper to the General's wife they have a message for her.

Kaylee and Nyaa.23 like this.
  16. WisteriaNyx

Reading List:
    Link
    there they tell her her family died in a shipwreck and she breaks down and explains that they were planning on exposing the clone thing bc it got too unethical for them bc of the death battle the king performed.

They with the help of the princess( XL's sister) used her wedding procession opening the warp gate to get her husband and her colleagues away.
    XL is like hold up the princess???
    Then the General's wife was like I gave all the info to Ye Qis mom ( who has passed away) and YQ was an orphan but remembers vaguely a woman telling him to bury a wishing bottle
    They find all the information in the chip to expose the clones at the wedding!! But now realize that XL's sister princess is a clone.

They break into the hospital where the cloning occurred and find XL's emperor father (recently dead) and his sister(dead 20 yrs) in tubes along with more cloning things.

At the wedding they expose the clones in front of the audience by cutting off their hands/ fingers which heal rapidly and then subdue them with fire
    They also have Tang Ci hypnotize the audience not to remember bc it might cause too many issues for XL who will now be emperor and his sister an ally kingdom queen is dead

Yu Hanjiang and Xiao Lou discuss how the emperor had just been replaced and that he knew something was up all along and in his own messed up way wanted his real son to leave the palace and even gave him a mech

Then the arc ends

Thats where I got to!
    Also apologies I mispelled names and words so much in my excitement to share!

But really Card Room was so easy to mtl! This arc was a gift bc YHJ and XL get intimate so many times making out and sharing beds

Shao Qingge also begins to make moves on Ye Qi bc their roles r adoptive father and son so it makes his easy to tease (SQ was twenty when he adopted YQ)

He think something to the fact that Ye Qi may be calling him dad in this arc but in the future YQ will be calling him somethin else :blobthinkingsmirk:
    He also gets jealous of 1 of YQs schoolmates who really wanted to get YQs attention

Jiu ge and Tang Ci also have their moments after TCs legs r restored

(Again correct me if u see i said something wrong i quickly wrote this!!!)

Last edited: May 4, 2020
    Kaylee, Nyaa.23, Heungbo and 2 others like this.
  17. WisteriaNyx

Reading List:
    Link
    Im crying they drew cards and
    drew Elsa as a card :blobjoy:

Nyaa.23, Heungbo and RiannNeko like this.
  18. xblkdragonx

Reading List:
    Link
    Last Card Room. If they survive the Combined K level, they have an automatic "Double SS pass through card", meaning if they complete level K, they can go back to the real world. But ti seems tough...

"Welcome to the last level of the S-class secret room- Battle Royale. Level K does not limit cards. There's no fixed plot and no custom clearance standards. The only thing you need to do is... Live."

The entire team is together, but they're transported into burial ground with hundreds and hundreds of grave. Just as Ye Qi asks, "They're not going to start crawling out are they?" a hand pops up and grabs his ankle. Brother 9 steps on the hand and scowls, "Remember Level J when we were all transported together and encountered 10 times the amount of hunters?"

Chu Huaying said coldly, "It still can't be avoided."

They thought by skipping Level J, they could avoid the scenario, but it seems this Battle Royale will have the same theme.

Nyaa.23, Heungbo, Ha-Ha and 4 others like this.
  19. krazeden

Reading List:
    Link
    Just wanna clarify that Ye Qi didn't hear what Shao QingGe said but DAMN i wish he had! Ye Qi asked SQG to repeat it but he got brushed off lol! It was sweet of SQG to stay behind with Ye Qi when he was playing piano to stop the zerg hoard when they were in the Zerg planet maze too.
    All the Tang Ci and Jiu Ge moments have me shipping them as my second fav pairing rn too.

WisteriaNyx likes this.