Recommendations BL cultivation novels like LMW

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Ann99, May 26, 2020.

1. Ann99

Ann99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please suggest some cultivation danmei where:

MC is an alchemist, refiner or has contract beasts.
    Relationship between MC and ML is smooth & fluffy.
    Preferably no angst

For eg, I have medicine, Legendary Masters Wife

I have searched the alchemist tag in jjwxc and most books I found weren't that interesting.

HC likes this.
  2. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    I Have Medicine

- but the progress of their relationship is much slower romantic-wise cause the ML here is a gentleman who controls his emotions well, unlike Ling Xiao LOL

TaffyGirl13, Ann99 and Ha-Ha like this.
  3. Xian-laoshi

Xian-laoshi Teacher Hamsie Xian

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhhh, I don't have a good impression regarding the relationship dynamic between the MC & ML in LMW but I can suggest The Daily Task of Preventing My Disciple From Turning To The Dark Path—which almost hit all your criteria (I'm not just sure about the the fluff since I find it annoying but other readers thought it was cute). The MC in there is pill alchemist and has a lot of beast pets.

Ann99 likes this.
  4. frozenlimabeans

frozenlimabeans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's one novel that fits your criteria: "Learning To Live As A Cultivator" by Ebonsolaris, can be found on WebNovel. The MC is an alchemist and the ML is a martial artist. I'd say their relationship is pretty smooth sailing and fluff.

The ML may seem arrogant at times, but he truly cares for the MC. I'd say their relationship lean on a more realistic side of romance, they aren't always throwing dog food nor are they hiding their relationship towards acquaintances and friends. There are the occasional rivals that pop in, both the reasonable and unreasonable type. It's quite a joy reading, especially since the plot is so well thought out and the writing is just MUAH *chef kiss*

Ann99 and Lost Happiness like this.
  5. Cazer

Cazer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Been looking also for the same kind of novel to read. Can you also recommend me a Fantasy BL novel where the mc rebirth in ancient or stone/primitive era where he became a priest or a anything similar to it.

6. Floodragon12

Floodragon12 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would recommend “The Transmigrator’s Cultivation” written by the same author as I have medicine. Also if you mtl the following novels are also good 穿越之弃子横行(mtl name:
    The abandoned son of crossing runs rampant)

穿越之灵植师 (Spirit planter of transversing)it is being translated in novel updates under the name “The Spiritual Plant Master Transmigration”.

7. Passerby7

Passerby7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    President’s exclusive alchemist