Recommendations (BL) Cute MC

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by uwu_Nabong, Jun 21, 2022.

1. uwu_Nabong

uwu_Nabong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wonder if you have reccomendation of novels where the MC is... Cute.

Simple minded, naive (preferably not, like dumb, I mean, the: "The ML told him that snakes are dangerous but because he believes in the kindness of the world he aproached a snake and was bitten" kind of dumb. If he's silly, it's alright.) cute, etc.

It doesn't matter if the story is m-preg, I would prefer if the main couple had children, to be fair qwq. I would also prefer if the ML is not that much of an asshole and more caring to the MC, but asshole ML are welcomed too~

If there are a lot of cute, doting moment it would be better :3 (Doesn't matter if it's before/after angst and dogblood)
    Long story short, I'm looking for something to warm my heart and heal my soul *cries*

littlebittycricket likes this.
  2. poploc

poploc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah maybe : Everyone thinks I like him , How to Say I love you and I ship my adversary and me (As for the request of children . I cant remember any atm)

Eccentricstate and uwu_Nabong like this.
  3. Eccentricstate

Eccentricstate ❀ Face-Slapping Champion ❀

Reading List:
    Link
    Surprise! The Supposed Talent Show Was Actually–?! - cute MC but he’s smart and the ML dotes on him
    The Disabled Tyrant’s Pet Palm Fish [Transmigration] - cute MC, mpreg, doting ML. They have children that are very cute. All around a cute story with some fun court politics and scheming in the background
    Number One Lazy Merchant of the Beast World - cute MC X doting ML; MC is talented and ML is strong
    Rebirth to Become the President’s Omega Wife - cute, talented MC x doting gong; it’s omegaverse and I think they have kids?
    Very Happy - cute, talented MC x doting, big boss ML

Apparently, I too am into this trope lol

Silv3r2117, poploc and uwu_Nabong like this.
  4. Kopokopo

Kopokopo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am really looking forward to what others would reccomend, I am in need of pretty much the same novels :aww:

As for what I would reccomend if you haven't tried it yet: (all translated)
    - Pastel Colours -> The couple here has many sweet, funny but also hurtfull moments. It's short, but really worth it, the MC and ML both heal along the way and the drama is never too much just enought so it's not boring. There is also a cute child ::bloblove:: (not m-preg, it's ML child but loves the MC like no other person), MC is simple, but smart, hurt but slowly being healed.
    - Film Emperor's Adorable Wife From Ancient Times -> Very cute, slow start, but it gets good soon. There is some drama but after they warm up to each other it's so sweet, very easy and quick to read.
    - His Little Deer Wife Is Very Fierce -> Cute and quick read, big part is written during their childhood, MC is able to turn into little white deer and is so lovely, has golden heart and "truly" loves his beloved people :blobangel:
    - The King's Game - I'm Not Human -> I love The King's Game it's a transmigration one, but each arch is really good, but it's also dramatic so you must have the mood to read it, but that's not the point. There was one very popular arch which got it's own shorter story written and it's I'm Not Human, the MC is born as Zerg king, and is pampered by the whole Zerg. It's very cute, I love the story so much. MC is sweet and smart too, he helps the Zerg become a race accepted by others. :bloblove:
    - Number One Lazy Merchant of the Beast World -> MC is kinda stupid silly, but it's because he is a baby who lived without any care, but he can transform into a cute baby leopard and he loves to cuddle his ML and when drunk he goes crazy making cute sculptures of ML :blobrofl:::bloblove::, it's a simple story but warms the heart.
    - The Virtuous Omega Disguised as the Vicious Colonel -> slow between the MC and ML, but it has many good and funny moments in the meantime, MC is very good too. Also the plot is kinda interesting too at the ending.
    - Transmigrated Into a Beast Tribe -> cute, smooth sailing story, sweet characters, even the side ones, very heart warming. It's about healing a lot, but with lot's of fluffines and good food :blobdrool:
    - Worship Me, I Can Make You Rich ->very easy to read, good when you don't want anything too dramatic. MC and ML are sweet together after they get to know each other, lots of funny moments too. Plot part that got me in tears in a "poor poor MC :blob_teary: " way
    - I Rely on Kisses to Clear Survival Games and To Be a Heartthrob in a Horror Movie -> like it's kinda similar, but I like horror tropes so both were great for me, both are easy to read and don't have that much drama. ML are a bit black but nonetheless great for me. lot's of funny and (darkly) sweet moments :blob_sunglasses:
    - The Little Mushroom -> This one is insanely dark, from the world, to its morality and to no hopes of future, BUT still, there is our little mushroom, the purest and most simple MC in the BL world you could find. Great MC and ML, they are perfect together, the world setting made me cry so many times I lost hope so many times for the HE, BUT always remember this is Happy Ending. I reread it when I have hard times in real life, it breaks me but also leaves me stronger than ever before :blobangel:::bloblove::

Okay I wrote a lot, sorry, but I hope it helps :blobsmilehappy:, also if you wanna read some really great stories (like the whole packet, from characters to plot and so on) you can try these if you haven't yet (but reccomend reading them when you have time and don't want just simple, fast reading stories):
    Game Loading, Global Examination, Mist, Kaleidoscope of Death, Heaven Official's Blessing, Supernatural Movie Actor App, I Wasn't Born Lucky, After Brushing Face At the Apocalypse's Boss For 365 Days, The Zombie Emperor's Domesticated Cat :blobokhand:

5. uwu_Nabong

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!

It's too cute to not be into it
    Thank you so much!!!

Wah! Those are a lot!!! Thanks for taking the time to write them all down :3

I'll check them out!!! Thank you so, so muuuch!

Kopokopo and Eccentricstate like this.
  6. ellie357

ellie357 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    tagged as cute protagonist
    after cultivating with the enemy
    • mpreg, protagonist is fierce but has a cute side
    after the abyss dragon woke up
    • he has a cute appearance and doesnt really understand human culture bc hes a dragon that transmigrated into a humans body. its kinda funny because he will say VICIOUS things but all that is emphasized is the contrast btwn words and appearance
    hes pregnant with the major generals fish cub
    • major second hand embarrassment, but yes the mc is cute in the way that hes 18, pretty young and fresh, while ml is older (cant remember how much older) but if ur uncomfy with age gaps probably skip this one
    kisses make me grow taller
    • mc has to act cute in order to get in physical contact with ml bc hes like, a few inches tall at the beginning? and as the title says, kisses make him grow taller. hes also naive in the way that he thinks hes like, a super tough guy but everyone just thinks hes small and cute
    my nemesis has finally gone bankrupt
    • he has a fierce, school bully, cannon fodder-esque vibe, but ml finds him cute and we get to see through mls eyes how cute he actually his
    the emperors favourite imperial concubine is an o (cg discord for password)
    • shapeshifter with a rabbit form. even when hes scheming, hes pretty adorable. we havent reached the part where they have kids, but its in the tags so its coming
    after being turned into a dog, i conned my way into staying at my rivals place
    • also major secondhand embarrassment, mc is a dog for like, half of the plot which adds to his cuteness. i havent read this one in a while, so i cant rly say much about it
    dressed as the school grass's ex boyfriend
    • never been in a relationship, and is trying to navigate it; hes kinda someone who keeps his thoughts to himself, but seeing him grow and communicate with the ml.... wow. he blushes a lot too once they get together which is a plus for me
    married the scum gongs villain brother
    • transmigrates into a book where he doesnt have a super sickly body (and so hes trying to navigate how to have a relationship when he thought he could never) and seduces ml with his naive-type charm. really beautiful and the author does NOT let you forget it

not tagged, but i personally find them cute
    bite your fingertips (cw: self harm, toxic relationship)
    • mc is more lovely than cute, with a highkey dependency on ml (that ml LOVES and also why its kinda a toxic relationship). just follows along with mls everything
    the supporting male character wants to be a tool man
    • mc is highkey a drama queen in like, a funny way and mc and ml are cute together. hes neither dumb nor naive and is more on the silly side
    i like your pheromones (need password from cg discord)
    • hes very cute because hes always asking for temp marks from ml (because he has a pheromone condition where ml is compatible with him) without realizing ml likes him??? and also hes unused to a/o relationships bc he thought he was a b as he presented late idk hes cute
    this omega is sweet and wild
    • mc is def a wild child but i think wild child(ren?) are cute lol

uwu_Nabong likes this.
  7. ShadowAscetic

ShadowAscetic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    worship me, i can make you rich
    the last cat in the universe
    a contractual marriage with a movie king
    transmigrated as the big boss mobile system
    the cub I've raised is the crown prince of the empire
    I inherited empire with fake pregnancy

uwu_Nabong likes this.
  8. uwu_Nabong

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much!!

Thanks!!! ^^

littlebittycricket likes this.
  9. sixone7

sixone7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    uwu_Nabong likes this.
  10. bunny-in-a-bush

bunny-in-a-bush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't You Like Me;
    What Should I Do if The School Bully Is Interested in Me;
    Your Memes are Better Looking Than You;
    -- I find the MC in these novels cute (not dumb tho, but the one in the last novel is a bit silly in his own way ig)