Forgotten Title BL/Danmei

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by LavenderBlizzard, Oct 13, 2018.

1. LavenderBlizzard

LavenderBlizzard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I'm looking for a novel. I forgot about the title and I don't remember much about the plot. I have some random plots in my head. I don't know if it's from the same novel or not.

1. MC is a clever person. I'm pretty sure he's from an influential family. ML also from an influential family. Iirc, ML's family is a military family. The plot I remember is MC go to a shooting range. There, he show off his shooting talent. He's talent in shooting is soooo good. There's this old military man who becomes interested in MC and want MC to join the military. Then there's also this plot when a person challenges MC to shoot blindfolded, and MC won easily. From then on, MC become a god like existence in the shooting range.

2. MC have a really good medical skill. There's an old guy, retired from military, have high position, lived in a mansion. So many doctor and nurse are hired to heal/take care the old man. But I think the doctor didn't really do his job/he didn't want to cure the old man. Then at some point MC becomes his trusted person. MC cooks for him, take care of him, heal him, etc. I forgot who is the ML. Iirc the mansion is in a hill and MC like to walk around the hill/forest to search for plant or something. MC cooking is pretty good. The old man liked it very much. There's an assassination plot. I think MC got hurt. The ML and old man got worried about MC's injuries.

I'm pretty sure that both of the novel is in a modern setting (not interstellar, apocalypse, or ancient). I don't remember if the MC was reborn/transmigrats or not. Both have a military background. Both MC are uke/shou. I read it with MTL.

Anyone know the title???

TomiNdumplings and mereumsama like this.
  2. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    I was getting really excited because I haven’t heard of anything like it and was looking forward to lurking and finding out. :cookie: But if it isn’t translated, I’ll probably pass. I’ll still lurk, though, if you don’t mind. :blobpopcorn: Hope you find out the answer.

LavenderBlizzard and Ursula like this.
  3. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :hmm: This kinda happened in Hidden Marriage.... You sure you're remembering it as danmei?

LavenderBlizzard likes this.
  4. LavenderBlizzard

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I think it isn't translated.
    You're welcome to lurk~
    I will try to find it! Wish me luck!

Hidden Marriage? Hmmm...That's not it :hmm:
    The first one, I'm 100% it is a danmei. The second one.....80% sure? ahaha
    Why?? Do you know some novel with the same setting but not a danmei??

5. Victuuri

Victuuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :hmm:
    Plot no.2 reminds me of this https://www.novelupdates.com/series/space-and-rebirth-the-favored-genius-doctor-and-businesswoman/

But this is hetero not danmei.

There is a scene in plot no.1 too. But the mc didn't shooting blindfolded. She did 10 rapid shooting and all hit the mark.

LavenderBlizzard likes this.
  6. LavenderBlizzard

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read that novel. It's a good novel. I just skimmed through the chapters. But that's not it. MC/FL is indeed a good doctor. But there's no scene that I mean. And the shooting game, similar but not the same. They're in a military because of college. And they make a bet. It's different. Thanks anyway.

7. Boinkers

Boinkers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope you find it. This sounds so good :oops:

8. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a feeling that I saw the 1 plot somewhere its untranslated work cause I remember reading it in the spoilers thread and marking the watch thread... no idea about the 2 one...