Spoiler (BL) Dark Male Lead Dominates Me [FastWear]!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by _seven_, Oct 13, 2018.

1. _seven_

_seven_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Dark Male Lead Dominates Me [FastWear]! 《黑化男主霸上我》[快穿]!
    Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=2209865
    https://ck101.com/thread-3474391-1-1.html

Sypnosis:

(MTL)
    Ye Wei I want to blacken black and not loyal dog attack x face 瘫 cold and suffer from congenital feelings of missing Ye Hao, suffered accidental death! Bind the system and travel to the world to complete the mission! System: Your task is not to let the woman and the man lead together in the HE finale! Ye Wei: Well... System: Your identity is affectionate! Originally, I need to guard the female lord, but in the future, you should not pay attention to the group of devote women! Ye Wei: Well... system: Because the task of dismantling male and female masters is difficult, so you will get a certain score no matter what the ending is! Remember not to die! Ye Wei: Well... the inner heart of the system and the shredded reminder! The heart of the system - later ... the system looked deep and looked at the group of slag chasing its own host to run ... it still does not know how to break? Such a difficult task! Why do your own hosts rely solely on basic instructional brochures to do the task! But every time will succeed! Think of other systems that are 'learning' to yourself, it just wants to say... Ghosts know how the host is going to attack the slag! My broken thoughts - always wondering why those romantic novels, women are always hot! I don't like the male match with my affection! Instead, I like slag men! Being abused thousands of times, still as first love! I dare say if there is no male match! This group of guilty female lords will definitely not live the scum males to change their minds, and they will be killed by the various white moonlight, lover, fiancee, etc. of the scum man!

(Translation)
    System : Your job is to let them he together!
    Name : Yes
    System : You are the guy! you need to protect the girl, just ignore those that flirt you!
    System : Because it's a difficult mission, whatever the ending you will gain points. but remember do not die!

(random blabberings)

What a difficult mission! Why must my owner depend on such a basic guide for mission! But it works everytime! (thinking...)

(random blabberings)

Why in all those love novels, the girl is always so bitchy! Doesnt really love the guy! But love the playboy! After numerous tortures, still go back to first love!
    I dare say, if no guy! All these girls will never let playboy go back, but let them play to death instead!

----------

I just found this novel. The translation of summary is still confusing. :blobdizzy: My friend did the translations and he said it's hard to translate that one. :blobcry: Anyway I've only been a few chapters in this and I think the MC has emotional problems like lacking in feelings or something. This should be ML (gong) x MC (shou).

@Zhen_Qing

Ps. Please spare me if I made a mistake on making a thread. :sushi_peak:

Edit

Thank you snow-sama. :aww::aww::aww:

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
    alexfilia, Heungbo, Fiorisi and 14 others like this.
  2. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    No worries, you're doing great. Ticked a lot of boxes for a good thread starter. :sushi_singing:

So, the MC is the shou, and ML is the gong. Based on pinyin, MC is Ye Qi (MTL into Ye Wei) and ML is Chong Ying (MTL into Ghosting?).

With my limited Chinese knowledge, what I understood from ck101, the description for the ML (gong) is "loyal dog that wants to blacken, but can't really do it," whereas the description for the MC (shou) is "facial paralysis." :blobjoy:

It sounds interesting, we rarely have MC with facial paralysis. :sushi_yes:

Summoning the Danmei Sect~
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @rainbowturtle @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro
    @324722
    Please grace us with your superior MTL skils~!!! :aww::aww::aww:

Heungbo, Fiorisi, Alice-sama and 15 others like this.
  3. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon...

Reading List:
    Link
    He=male=fudanshi
    Finally the existence of at least 1 fudanshi is proven :blobparty:
    Treasure him @_seven_

4. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    Another one that sounds familiar...

I can retl that summary if you want o3o

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
    _seven_, Zhen_Qing and Lunnear like this.
  5. Lunnear

Lunnear BL Readers and Writers- [My Muse is Yaoi~!]

Reading List:
    Link
    PLEASE!!!! :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats:

_seven_ likes this.
  6. SnowTime

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: The Corrupted Male Lead Dominates Me (Transmigration)

Summary:
    The naturally apathetic Ye Qi one day suffered from an accidental death!

From then on, he was bounded with a system and sent to all sorts of worlds to do all sorts of missions!
    System: Your mission is to prevent the male lead and female lead from reaching a great happy ending!

Ye Qi: Mhm...

System: Your identity is the affectionate male sidekick! Your original job was to protect the female lead, but now, you don't have to pay attention to those hoards of women who are longing for love!

System: Because it is very hard to break apart the male and female leads, you will get a minimum score no matter what ending is achieved! Remember not to die!

(And the summary ends up completely different lol)

7. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, Snowy-sama!!! :sushi_singing:
    No wonder the MC's described as frosty-face or possessing facial paralysis. His replies are really similar to LWJ's "Mm" :blobpopcorn:

Fiorisi and SnowTime like this.
  8. SnowTime

Reading List:
    Link
    If there are other summaries people want me to retl just ping me on the thread. I got nothing better to do while walking around downtown anyway

9. Inland

Inland Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are u tling this one, O great queen. @SnowTime

10. SnowTime

Reading List:
    Link
    I think my readers of my current novels will kill me first before I kill myself on another one

11. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, been re-reading Heroic Death System for two-three times since I first found it. :blob_pompom:

Please keep up the great work, Snowy-sama~!

12. _seven_

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. :blobxd:

That description of ML. :blobrofl:

From the first chapters, I think it's said that MC has an incredibly high IQ and very low EQ. He always rationalizes things that's why he doesn't understand what is being happy or sad. :sushi_peak:

He's actually not fudanshi but just knows that I like BLs and translates some stuff that I give him. :blobsmilehappy: I guess he's just passive about it? XD But I do have other guy friend that got turned by me into liking BLs. :blobjoy::blobjoy: I feel bad. And yeah I treasure them. :blobfistbumpR:

13. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds so interesting... I have an exam tomorrow, sigh. When can I read this... Someone, spoilers please~~~

14. _seven_

Reading List:
    Link
    The system is so funny. :blobrofl: System hates ML coz he taints pure MC. He often floats around and curses ML.

This spoiler is 100% MTL and I can't guarantee if everything is correct. Please do tell me if I made a mistake.
    MCs mission is to separate the world's Female Protag and Male Protag(ML). They need to cut the plot line so the world runs itself and develop rather than following the plot(?). This type of mission is actually the hardest mission. Other hosts and system tried this mission because the points given is higher than other missions so they got tempted to try. Unfortunately they failed miserably. Everyone of them wanted to vomit blood at how the world's logic work. The world itself insist on bringing the Female Protag and Male Protag(ML) no matter what means even if it's illogical.

I already read about 4 arcs I think. In every world the Female Protag is a shaking M while the Male Protag(ML) is a slag man. The original plot line always have those cliche dog blood drama with Male Protag having many side dishes and abusing the Female Protag. They get a happy ending with Male Protag just apologizing for what he did and Female Protag forgiving him. :facepalm: It's those BG novels that makes you facepalm. Anyway no matter what Male Protag did even if he had sex in front of her with other woman, sex her sister, ruin her child etc. she will always fall inlove with him and forgive him. :blobfearful: That's what the hosts and other system said and what made them die a thousand times from vomitting blood. Basically it's a brainless Female Protag! And the world will always find a way to let them meet even if the hosts stops it.

Don't hate the ML though! ML is a "playboy" originally but when he realizes that he's inlove with MC, he will start chasing and chasing! He even wants to erase his so called "black history" although the MC doesn't care at all. The ML is hopelessly inlove while MC is still indifferent. I think MC started having some reaction after arc 4 but it's still a tiny bit. ML has to work very hard! ML even thinks of Female Protag as his rival and got jealous a lot. There's also system who pours dirty water on ML and always tells MC that ML is a slag man! Don't get fooled! At this point I'm just having fun seeing ML being miserable.
    _( :зゝ∠)_

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
  15. Misogi

Misogi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg this sounds iiiinteresting :aww: another one on my neverending list orz
    Pls more spooiiiilers~ :aww:

Heungbo likes this.
  16. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL, this one looks funny, so he's the supporting male lead who will no longer help out the female lead and thus somehow end up attracting the slag male lead bwahhaha....

_seven_ likes this.
  17. _seven_

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. :blobrofl: The MC didn't even do anything. MC just need to stand there and give ML his cold piercing stare then ML will get attracted. :blobxd:

Arc 1 - ML trying to get a reaction from MC by trying to show himself with different woman. Unfortunately MC is just Mhmm then ignores them. ML wanted to make MC eat vinegar but he ended up the one eating a lot of vinegar instead. This turned into black history too when ML wanted to seriously pursue MC and when he wanted to change his image as a "loyal" lover.

Arc 2 - This is where MC healed ML partly then when he saw ML waking up and grabbed him, MC knocked him out and left. So ML doesn't remember MC when they meet again but ML feels very angry whenever he meets MC. He always harrass MC here and basically just acts like a kid who pulls the girl's pigtails. ML never really hurt MC, just always tries to embarrass him but it always never work. And again, this becomes a stain when he wanted to pursue MC in this arc.

Arc 3 - ML is an emperor. MC here at first appeared as a girl because of medicine and they meet in a bath. Then MC knocked him unconcious and used this incense that made them dream of doing it with someone then the first person they see will replace that image. MC became one of the harem and when ML visited his place, MC knocked him out again but the medicine wore off and ML woke up so he told the truth about the incense and that he's male. So in this arc, ML goes to many concubine at night they didn't do anything I think and sneaks into MCs bed at midnight. Then ML gets upset because MC doesn't try to get his attention like the women in the harem. ML doesn't want to meet MC so he never visited again then ML pets the whole harem. ML wanna show what happens when you lose his favor! This became a black history again when pursuing MC though. ML doesn't learn and keeps digging his own pit.

Arc 4 - ML is the supreme demon. ML already dug his pit here when he attacked the original body. MC took over when the body's roots need to be repaired. They travel to some place to recuperate and met ML. System is stuck with him and can't leave ML so MC shoved a fruit that locks their power(?) to ML and bring him along the journey. ML pretends to be a human here coz he's afraid that when MC knew that he's the one who attacked MC then he'll hate ML.

I just noticed I made a mistake on the first spoiler. MC got a tiny bit reaction after arc 4. :notlikeblob: Sorry for the mistake.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2018
  18. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    ML is such a pro at shooting his own foot huh.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2018
  19. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can u plz spoil the whole arc 3 :notworthy::notworthy::blobpeek:

_seven_ likes this.
  20. _seven_

Reading List:
    Link
    He really is. :blobjoy: I'm currently at arc 5 and laughed when MC was reading the original plot.

then the male match left, the female host met the male owner... the two men entangled, split and merged... unilaterally abused After the abuse of HE...

The reason why the abuse is omitted, because Ye Hao thinks... The abuse of the female master is basically the same story...

One: the male owner has other women.

Second: the man does not trust the woman.

Third: The woman owner was framed again.

Fourth: The female host was miscarried by the female partner.

Fifth: The female host desperately gave up and was taken away by the male.

Sixth: The male lord repented and began to look for the female lord.

The seventh: the male is equipped with cannon fodder, the female owner male HE.

Ye Wei: "..."

:blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:
    I'm rolling while laughing.

I'll try later after reading arc 5. :blobphone: