Spoiler [BL] For the Peace of the Immortal Realm

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Elestrea, May 8, 2019.

1. Elestrea

Elestrea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I do think ML hasn't or more like can't trust MC at all, most likely because of his first life. The part when he said he was okay continuing with the farce of being brothers with MC as long as MC "kept his ambitions hidden" hurts my feelings so much. I mean, after living so many years together can't you see that MC in this life and the one before was a completely different person? Can you just like, move on from your last life please? It frustrates me! :blobangery:

He's not as sticky as some other sticky MLs which is quite fresh but it was being mentioned that the way ML looked at MC was very different, many people including Yin Menghe realized that fact. It was mentioned several times in the novel, too. Also there were some snarky remarks every time MC pushed ML or when he conversed with some other guys. Yes it was not THAT obvious, but they are still there.

Don't forget the fact that he brought MC along with him to the demon realm showed that he had some feelings for me, no matter his reasoning. There were times where ML secretly helped MC too. If he truly did not care, he would just leave MC be, right? It's his own insecurities that made him that way to MC.

2. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Its understandable that ml doesnt trust mc. No matter how good mc is to ml because dont forget in the last life mc was also close to ml. Minus the fact that mc didnt save ml when he was a kid then later got jelly cuz ml was a genus cultivator. But dispite all that. Ml still considered original mc as close brothers and was very suprised when original mc betrayed him.

This time around ml think even though mc is different. Mc is still mc and hes not gonna fall for it again.

There is a different feel form them and everyone can see it. Even mc admits it but mc also stated they were childhood friends. Mc cares for ml and his mom.

Ml also always asks mc why are u so good to me. Mc cant say because he doesnt want his family to die. So he says because hes the older brother. But later on mc does care for ml because they've been together for so long.

Ml did bring mc with him, but it seems more to test him than because he cared for mc. Cuz mc was locked up then set up on an impossible mission as an excuse for the ml to punish mc.

Yes ml did help mc during the dream trial, but then later ml test mc. Ml pretended to be injured but mc didnt do as ml predicted and then ml just decided to leave with the girl to the deman realm.

I dont dissagree with you. I do think the auther is trying to build up feelings and ml did kiss mc when he was sleeping. So there is some kind of feeling and they are questioning the feels.

In My opinion (i can be wrong of course) to ml, mc is like a good dream. Ml had a sad life of betrayal and he lost his parents. Eventhough he had 10,000 ppl under him and he had a harem. They only wanted something form him. He realized it wasnt worth anything and he self destructed.

This time around. He still craves that human affection and love, but deep down he thinks its all fake because he lived this life once. But he still wants to hold onto it till it betrays him. He still wants to dream and pretend.

To me the most hurtful thing is when mc was dying and he was clutching the broken jade so heard that his hand bleed. Ml knew something was wrong but he just went back to his stone prison. That was when mc needed ml the most and be was hurting trying to go on this quest to save ml but it was all a lie. Ml wasnt in danger and he was free to go as he pleases.

Im waiting for ml to regret his actions. To understand he almost lost a very important person because ml was so bent on these test on mc (to get mc to show his true evil face). Mc could have died and it would of ended everything. In a way i wish i could of seen that ending. I want to see ml regret not trusting mc and making him go on an impossible mission while ml was perfectly safe.

You have no idea the anger and sadness i felt hahaha.

3. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    I think if we boil this down to the very basic. Ml is like a beaten battered child with lots of baggage. Ml is learning to trust and love again dispite all thats happened to him.

Mc is kinda hard to say cuz in his last life. He seemed to really care for his ex-girlfriend, but she was always too busy with her career. I dont remember much about his original family. I think he may of lost his family when he was young?

In this life, he really loved and cared for his family and he didn't want them to die so he wanted ml to have a good life so he wouldn't distroy the world. Later on he starts to care for ml because other than his parents hes been with ml thw longest.

Im at the point where mc starts to question his feelings for ml. I think mc also has never really been loved. Like he would give love to his ex but she was always to busy for him. And this life hes really greatful to have great parents who love him. Mc is sad to dissapoint them.

Ml asked mc, "do you think life is unfair?" Mc doesnt think so. Mc is actually greatful for everything he has even if hes blind and has bad roots. Because of family he will always be well off than others.

Mc and ml are like inverse of each other. Mc has good family background, beautiful, but bad root.
    Ml has bad background (demon mom), looks ugly, but is a genus cultivator.

Zhen_Qing, psychobee, Kleep and 9 others like this.
  4. Elestrea

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah he always thinks that one day, one day MC is just gonna betray him all over again like in previous life. Remember the fact that MC was the one who keep being by ML's side when he had no one during his first life but in the end just wanted his core and even ripped it and used it for himself? I think it really left a big scar on ML's heart making him unable to trust MC even though MC was very sincere this time. It's so sad and I am very wretched :blob_teary:

OMG yes that part where MC admitted his relationship with ML was not normal at all. Quoting the novel because I'm in love with this line: "Besides, he has known Yu Xiao for so many years. He has lived two lives, nobody but his parents have ever penetrated into his life like Yu Xiao has. He has never tried to take care or understand a person for this long before, not even his girlfriend who he'd loved for so many years."

Despite the fact that he did not love ML, MC really cared for ML. He also went aggressive each time ML was involved without him realizing that. Even tried so far to make his punishments easier and refused Yin Menghe's offer at first. I know it was because of the fact he didn't want his family to die, but yes you are right... the feeling was already there, just not forming into love, yet. They are still in the confused part. Which is very logical, because they both are kind of trapped in their own prejudices. MC thinking ML is still the same as the one in the novel, ML thinking MC is still the same as the one in his last life.

During the night ML was found "hurt" by MC, MC did beyond ML's expectation. MC was only meant to see the "seriously hurt" ML after Yin Menghe's rampage and helped him back to the camp. I don't think there was any implication of ML wanting to test MC. The snake demon was not meant to be there in the first place. ML killed it because it almost killed MC, but he was even more surprised by the fact that MC gave its core to ML. The fact that MC stabbed Elder Luo's because he thought he had hurt ML also proved that MC did care and was willing to kill for ML.

I haven't reached to the part where MC almost died, oh my god I can't wait, do you remember which chapter is that? He really should start regretting all his actions. MC's intention in wanting to help ML is so pure and he genuinely cared for ML at that point. I can't even think how MC will react when he realizes he has been played around by ML, the knife will.. kill me, probably.

Zhen_Qing, psychobee, Kleep and 10 others like this.
  5. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow. I thought u already finished the novel and you are just going over it to write the summary.

Chapter 55 mc almost died.

Well im not chinese and i cant read Chinese so yeah i could be wrong. I got the impression ml was decieving mc during the dream test because after everything was done. That girl came by and she said you miscalculated. And my interpretation of this was that in the last life when ml was injured original mc took his core. I thought ml was playing a trick on mc by showing hia weak side to see if mc will do it again, but mc didnt. Yes, mc did beyound expectations and helped ml also gave him the meat/core and killed the elders.

It juat seems like the ml is waiting for that one moment of slip to kill or punish the mc. He's like a tiger waiting for his prey to miss step and eat him, but mc never once has done that yet.

Like in the carriage, waiting for mc to save himself so ml can kill him and everyone.

Waiting for mc to mistreat ml when mc finds out that mc is a genius and mc is not. But of course mc only cared about dissapoiting his parents.

Then the dream test. So when the girl said what are u gonn do now that you miscalculated. I thinking it must have been another test.

Then ml tested mc again going on a journey to find the golden grass(or whatever)

Story is good. Im reading mc's travel adventure now and its kinda annoying. Dont get wrong. I love the story. I just want more growth and interaction between ml and mc.

>_< i wanna see love bloom. Im at 63 and its still not love yet. Im like oh god. Please dont mKe it like chapter 100 till all this is resolved. I hate beating around the bush.

Last edited: May 13, 2019
    Zhen_Qing, psychobee, Kleep and 7 others like this.
  6. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    One of the cute moments i like is that mc is blind but he doesnt have attendants to dress and look after him, but ml sometimes likes to knot something on his clothes? A belt? Idk. But ppl would say how beautiful it was.

Ml sometimes helps with combing hair and dressing mc. Mc doesnt like it when others do it, but he doesnt care when ml does it.

Mc thinks maybe ml enjoys it? Mc doesn't really know why sometimes ml helps him. Lol

In this life. Ml doesnt seem to have a physical relationship with any of his heram members yet. Idk why. Could be because he thought it was superficial?

Im waiting for more sweet interactions.

Zhen_Qing, psychobee, Kleep and 7 others like this.
  7. Elestrea

Reading List:
    Link
    No, I... summarize as I go. That's why it's detailed. I don't know how the plot will unfold too so I might be wrong at first.

Anyway, yes I remembered Yin said something about how ML had miscalculated something about MC but it was not said in the end what was all that about. That night ML met Elder Luo and his organization while practicing Wuyi's skills. I think they were drawn there by his aura. So, ML decided to kill them all. But then, Yin came and said it would be too suspicious and the death of an elder as renowned as Elder Luo would be throughly investigated. That's why he decided to follow Yin to the demon realm. Staying there too long would be bad and if they tried to investigate further ML would've been exposed. ML also faked his wounds so he would not be suspected and could blame all of the killings on Yin. Maybe he did try to test MC along the way? But then again it could be just a plothole because it was never mentioned again what was it that he had miscalculated. Or maybe it will be explained later? I don't know.

During his last life, ML hadn't come to the conference and thus he'd never been to Kunlun. That was also why in this life, Elder Luo tried to prevent ML from coming to Kunlun by saying bad things about his origins. He became ML's teacher (they still stayed at Taibai) and colluded with MC to force his core out, yes, but it was under very different circumstances. ML was not a Kunlun disciple during that life, thus had not participated in the trial.

And yes, everytime it's just plot time I'm like... "NOOOOO WHERE IS THE INTERACTION?!" :blobexpressionless:

Last edited: May 13, 2019
    Zhen_Qing, psychobee, Kleep and 4 others like this.
  8. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol im confused. Hahaha i totally thought it was something else completely. I may have misunderstood some parts and skimmed another.

I totally thought he did do the conference last life but this life he wasnt able because his sentence get extended. But then mc pulled some strings to get him to go.

Also i thought he did go to kunlun because mc was talking about ppl to avoid.

But yeah. Thanks for the info. Sometimes i think i know something but i guess i dont..

And you are right about the dream trial. They never mentioned it again or elaborated on it so we will never know. I just assumed because it seemed like ml was putting himself at a weak spot to see what mc would do.

Lol and i was totally wrong. All thia time i thought they were apart. They were actually together. Not gonna spoil it for you. You will be surprised!!! Cuz i was.

Zhen_Qing, psychobee, Kleep and 2 others like this.
  9. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    @Elestrea where are you reading this? I noticed on the official page its 133 chapters but most places its only 105 chapters.

10. Elestrea

Reading List:
    Link
    I read it from here: https://www.blshuku.com/b/6/6237/. The chapters are not sectioned properly though so it ended up in 195 parts.

psychobee and midnight reader like this.
  11. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok so i looked at the website you are reading from and the chapters end on 105. There is a total of 133 chapters on

http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3353065

But you will have to buy the vip chapters.

Idk if you will even finished the book. Im at chapter 67 and it starts to get abusive (Well i guess abusive is debatable).

Idk if ill finish the novel either. Depends on my tolerance lvl, but if i like it. Ill try the vip section.

Let me know if your gonna drop this.

Idk when i was reading scum villian i was ok with long dragged out misunderstanding but idk if my tolerance lvl is getting lower or not but im starting to hate long dragged out misunderstanding.

Lol maybe im unsatisfiable! Hahah first i was upset there's no development. Now im pisssed its so fast! Then im pissed cuz they are at a road block with misunderstanding. Well to be honest they have always misunderstand each other since the beging.

Dispite all this. Im still reading. If i drop this ill depend on your summaries. Lol

12. bitterblackrabbit

bitterblackrabbit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL’d chapter 65 cause I couldn’t leave it at the cliff hanger.
    ( some of it could be wrong )

_( :зゝ∠)_

Chapter 65

MC ( Fang Huai) runs away cause he’s figured out that Yu Yu (ML) is Lian Shu.

MC considers staying to confront ML, why ML is here. Shouldn’t he be trapped in Taizhen Palace ?

MC suddenly felt like he was prey in ML’s hands (?) Everything is okay until one realize they the prey in someone else’s hand, then. It’s game over.

MC’s spiritual powers start depleting so he takes a horse instead.

MC realizes that he completely failed, he wanted to save everyone? What a joke! (?)
    MC can’t help feeling a little sad because he feels as if he’s been betrayed. And the feeling of betrayal is so bitter.

MC feels foolish for believing, because he spent a lot of time working towards some false illusion, think that once he saved ML they could just return to Bishan together but it was all just wishful thinking

It was getting dark so MC chose to rest near a tree. MC thinks about how he self righteously changed the plot and now ML has the ability to work together with Yin Menghe (?) but what leverage does MC have ? Nothing.

MC thinks that he left the in a few hours ago, when will ML figure it out.

ML appears right after and asks MC, why he didn’t wait for him at the inn like ML told him to.

MC calls ML, YuYu and tells him he knows already. ML rips of his mask, and MC looks at him thinking he never knew ML at all.

MC thinks that it’s best to defend himself first and he ends up attacking ML. ML doesn’t dodge just let MC attack and MC is shocked. Then ML attacks his dantian (?) and MC has a flash back.

MC thought he died but he actually just fainted/ was knocked out. When he wakes up he can’t see because the poison is no longer being suppressed.

MC asks ML to spare his family, he doesn’t mind if ML tortures him.

As ML walks closer MC regains the ability to see because ML gives him a jin dan (?) MC asks if it’s some sort of sick joke.

ML kisses him. MC tried to back away but ML holds the back of his head so that he can’t.

ML says how can he torture MC when MC is his brother after all. MC feels like he’s been humiliated because ML still calls him “brother” (after ML betrayed him) and slaps ML. ML just takes the hit and turn to look at MC again.

MC says the ML has the ability to torture him, isnt he just a play thing in the palm of ML’s hand ?

ML says MC knows it well already (that he is in the palm of ML’s hand) (?)

MC tells ML, that ML is his nightmare, and never to give MC the opportunity to kill him (ML) because he will.

ML says he won’t ever give MC the chance, no chance to kill him, no chance to leave him and no chance to betray him.

MC says betray him? When has MC ever betrayed him ??! He never even thought of betraying the ML one day.

MC thinks that he was wrong since the beginning trying to tame a wild wolf / sly person. He thought the best method was to soften ML’s heart...

“Yu Yu, you have no heart at all.”

And suddenly I regret MTL -ing this chapter out of all the chapters... I am hurt. Critical hit.

Ease, Izn, wildthorn and 6 others like this.