Forgotten Title Bl || Forgotten Title

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by FluffyCAT, Jun 30, 2020.

1. FluffyCAT

FluffyCAT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just going to state brief summary of what I remember *correct me if I'm wrong**.

Summary (based on memory):
    Mc is transmigrated into a futuristic setting where he is ** a rare creature - stating human as rare species**...
    He is supposed to be (or atleast the body he transmigrated into) an experiment. wherein humans being extinct where cultivated and partnered up bought/partner-up with compatible person. In Mc's case he got separated or more likely got kidnapped into a black market like shop where he met a cat (dunno if it's a tiger or something) who can understand him. He ask the cat where he is and what's going on and whatnot and the story proceed from there :blobunsure:.

Lastly I'm not sure if my memory is correct from here. but the cat(supposedly) help the mc escape but before that they where brought by a cannon fodder highrank Nobel guy or something into a spaceship wherein the mc should have been tortured by the guy after being bought. The mc/cat duo got dragged into a spaceship but run-out having a chance encounter with ml ( I remember ml being a dragon?!?!, sidenote he keeps mc cutesy drawing of his baby dragon version from when mc saw his baby videos and I just remembered mc is like a cartoonist or manga artist in his last life:blobconfused:). Ml took in mc as a compatible companion since dragon-human relationship is like a symbiotic relationship in that novel (or so I think):blobpeek:

Help this fujoshi will you :blobangel:.. I'm revisiting my bl stash but then I forgot the pass of the side accounts I have where I've bookmarked this juicy tidbits novels :facepalm:.

2. Az31r4

Az31r4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. FluffyCAT

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobwoah: I've checked that's not it, but it got similarities with the ML being a dragon and all. Sadly, I remember mc in first chap supposed to be caged.... since he's like a pet (experiment:hmm:) in the settings before meeting ml.
    :blobhug: thx for this tho. I have this bookmarked cuz it got bl and fluff :blobmelt:

4. KimiKazoo

KimiKazoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    跟大人物结婚后我成了星际第一网红

FluffyCAT likes this.
  5. FluffyCAT

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_pompom: thank you very much. Finally can read again.