Resolved BL (Help me find a novel, please!)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by maxooout, Feb 28, 2021.

1. maxooout

maxooout Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi!

I’ve forgotten the name of this web novel and I’ve been reading through various synopses on NU for an hour.

The plot I remember: The MC wakes up and is in the future and discovers he’s married to a frenemy (or his older brother’s friend, I don’t quite remember) and is reasonably bewildered. He lives with him for a few days and then transmigrates back to his own time (he’s in high school, I think) and now looks at http ML with different eyes. I don’t remember anything else that happens though lol. They fall in love, obvi. Just that towards the end, I think as an extra, it has a scene where after the MC transmigrates back to his time, the older MC also comes back to HIS time and the ML was like “You’ve been acting weird the past few days” and the MC was like “Ah, I had forgotten about the time I transmigrated to the future back when I was young but it led me to you” or something? I may be exaggerating what he said. I truly don’t remember lol. Did I make this up??? I can’t find it anywhere in the completed tags but I know it was finished because of that last scene so unless I made it up in my head, IDK!

2. h.r.a

h.r.a Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. h.r.a

h.r.a Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. maxooout

maxooout Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoa. How did you find it that fast? That’s it! That title didn’t come up once in my hour long search??? Share your secrets!!!!

But for real, thank you! It was gonna bug me all night if I couldn’t find it!!! Thank you so much!