Spoiler (BL) How Could this Cat Tease Me ?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by morticia_addams, Sep 2, 2018.

1. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
  2. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    Zhen_Qing likes this.
  3. hmudara

hmudara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who is shou who is gong? I want to know this before start reading

4. midnight reader

midnight reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The first to transform (silver cat) is the gong.
    The author ha already revealed their positions in the first translated chapter.

Koumika, Zhen_Qing and hmudara like this.
  5. GotDied

GotDied Just a friendly rotten hermit~

Reading List:
    Link
    ML fall in love first. MC caught ML's attention after ML watch him sing, since then ML's eyes follow MC.

There will be no love rivals.

I already finish this two months ago.

Koumika, Zhen_Qing and wildthorn like this.
  6. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anymore deatils :blobpeek:

7. GotDied

GotDied Just a friendly rotten hermit~

Reading List:
    Link
    Later~ I'm busy on my thesis QAQ

8. Vemmy

Vemmy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If anyone wants to pick it up, give me a heads up first~

9. laziest

laziest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone give a spoilerr :blobpeek::blobpeek::aww::aww:

10. Aniki212

Aniki212 Newbie

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Aniki212

Aniki212 Newbie

Reading List:
    Link
    Up. Up.
    Anyone please spill some spoilers.... I finished reading the currently translated cahpter.. Soooo cute..

Would like to know abt anything, especially fluff flufffff moments
    Will there be any love rival/s on both mc and ml side?

Thank youuuuuu

12. Aniki212

Aniki212 Newbie

Reading List:
    Link
    up.. up... anyone, please

13. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoil fluffy and jealous moments ~

14. xblkdragonx

xblkdragonx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm currently only on chapter 27. MTL'ing it.

Summary of what happened between chapter 17-27:
    -Su Chi finds out a way to open the touchscreen of his phone (and when Xia Rong says his paw's dirty, Su Chi uses this time to flirt and says, "Isn't this because I'm supporting my family?")

-Su Chi tells Xia Rong that he's able to tell when he's going to shift in advance, and he thinks he's able to control when he shifts from man to cat, or cat to man

-They start filming the new episode of Liang Shanbo and Romeo. As they're travelling as a group, the trailer for the show got released, and one of the trailer showed how MC "kidnapped" ML's cat, and how the two fought. The fans for both side go at it and it turns quite vicious. MC's agent calls and tells him they need to get this resolved soon, can MC tell ML to post something on Weibo? But before MC even gets the chance, the agent says never mind, the ML already posted something on Weibo. He posted 3 pictures saying something like "hanging out with friends". 2 pictures are group pictures, but the last one is of just him and the MC, the two are sitting side by side. This post is almost enough to calm the flames

-This time, all 6 of them will dress up as literary figures from wuxia/martial art novels. They each get to pick their character, the winning team from last time get first pick. There's a catch though - one of the characters is designated as the "killer". The killer has a separate mission from the other 5, and if they complete it, they win. So it's like mafia. The other 5 have to figure out who among them is the killer. Lol the MC gets last pick, and for some reason, his character ends up being the killer. His goal... is to rub the earlobe of the other 5 members and tell them, "You're so good looking". MC wants to immediately give up the mission.

- As the MC is changing into his character, a very prominent director(?) comes visit the set. I guess the director is also a taoist shaman too? Because when he saw the MC in the dressing room, he tells him something strange has been happening around you hasn't it? The MC denies it, since he feels like it's not his right to tell ML's secret. He'll need to discuss with the ML first. The taoist says the demon that's attached to him will bring him misfortune. Seeing the MC keeps denying it, the taoist person gives MC a jade pendant, saying that it'll ward away the demons.

- When MC and ML meet up, MC keeps staring at ML lol. He thinks he looks quite handsome. MC even gets teased by Kifan.

-ML asks if something happened to MC. MC says like what? ML mentions that he suddenly feels uncomfortable around him. MC tells ML about the jade pendant, and says if the ML doesn't like it, he'll put it away. MC goes and gives the pendant to his assistant and tells her to hold on to it. The assistant is like ??? and a bit concerned since everyone in the dressing room heard the pendant is supposed to ward off evil.

- The 6 of them are split into 3 pairs, each pair directly competing against each other. ML chooses MC to compete with him. The two of them climb up this obstacle coarse and when they reach their destination, their mission is to guess songs. They have to go into this small room while the singer (an actress) sings to them. MC goes to the room to guess first since he arrived first. However, in the middle of guessing, MC feels something's wrong with his body. He stumbles and falls...and turns into an orange tabby(?).

- MC is panicking that he's turned into a cat and is super angry. How come the ML is a pretty British short haired cat, but he's a common orange cat? He wants to complain! But then he starts hearing the staff calling out to him. The song is over, and they haven't heard anything from him. MC starts hearing footsteps closing in on the room, and he plans to use his moment to rush out so they don't notice him, but just as he's about to, ML comes into the room. Very similar to how MC can understand cat!ML, the ML can understand the cat!MC too. MC tells the staff that ML is just not feeling well. Give him 30 minutes to rest. In the meantime, he'll help MC by giving him a massage. While the rest of the staff is like sure, okay, the actress is like massage??? She's suspicious the two are going to do something more than just "massage" lol.

-MC asks is turning into a cat contagious??? ML says it shouldn't be, but because both of them can turn into a cat, and how they can understand each other and generally sense where each other are, they must be linked together somehow.

-I want to mention that the MC thinks he's not an attractive cat, but the ML thinks he's pretty lol.

-MC asks how can the ML so confidently tell that he'll shift back to a human in 30 minutes? ML says he generally understands the rule of the shift now. If they have bodily contact, it'll help with the shift. Since turning from cat to human might consume more energy, skin to skin contact might not be enough. Exchanging saliva or OTHER bodily fluid would make the shift change even faster. The MC is like okay...wait a minute! Exchanging saliva? How did you find out about this??? What did you do? Just as he suspects ML took advantage of him, MC figures out OH! You meaning licking? Is that why you've been licking my fingers all this time?

-The ML lets MC lick his finger, but it doesn't seem to be enough, so ML pricks his finger and lets MC drink his blood. The MC is blushing a lot at this point btw. The MC almost immediately turns back to human. However, the shift is so sudden, the MC didn't anticipate it. He trips over his clothes and almost falls. Luckily the ML catches him. The two made such a ruckus in the room that the staff is alarmed by it. The almost rush over, but the ML says it's alright! Nothing's wrong! Don't come over. The MC quickly dresses in his costume, and the ML gives him a once over to make sure he's presentable and the two exit the room.

-The staff is general doesn't think anything's wrong, but the actress is like they made so much noise! And the MC and ML''s clothes both got dirty and disheveled. Something must've happened! But she thinks they won't be so shameless as to do it in broad daylight and during filming right?

-After the two complete their game, MC remember his mission and tries it on ML. He touches his earlobe and says "You're so good looking". MC thinks he's soooo clever, but then ML catches his wrist and says, "You're the killer". MC almost has a heart attack and he vehemently denies it. ML eventually relents and touches the MC's earlobe and says, "You're good looking too." MC blushes so hard.

- They later meet up with the other 4. MC's team end up winning thanks to Gao-something something.

- Thanks to some teasing between ML and MC, Kifan tries to tease MC too, and MC is able to pull off the earlobe + "You're so good looking" line on Kifan. He successfully "kills" off to characters lol.

-Gao-something gets hugs from both his teammates, which includes MC. However, when MC hugs him, ML pulls MC off and tells them it's time to eat, they shouldn't dilly-dally.

and that's just about where I stopped.

Shizun, funismyname, ahsudole and 6 others like this.
  15. Aniki212

Aniki212 Newbie

Reading List:
    Link
    oh dear, so much thank you!!!!
    *cleaning my corner, bring snacks

16. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    For some strange reason, when I read this, I envisioned MC and ML as the uke and seme in Hinohara Meguru's XXXAllergy. :cookie:
    [​IMG]
    Anyway, the story is super cute. The ML's like, I can sense where you are when I turned into a cat, so we must have some kind of link. MC's like, OMG, are we... brothers?! :facepalm:
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22
    @Zennie_613
    @324722

ferrelrose, Saikyi, Selax and 6 others like this.
  17. xblkdragonx

Reading List:
    Link
    *whispers* how to join danmei sect? I’m running out of things to read >_>.

18. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, I can add you into the sect. You can browse for danmei in sect leader @alexfilia blog. It's a long list of danmei novels!

alexfilia likes this.
  19. xblkdragonx

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes! Please add me

.....lol I already raided her blog for danmei novels :blobsweat_2: At least I only raided the cultivation, fantasy, and quick transmigration list. I guess it's time to move onto modern :aww:

And just to make this post relevant to the thread, I read up to Ch 29.

After the events of the mission, MC is so tired, he goes back to his hotel room to sleep, when he wakes up...he's turned back into cat. But that's not all, the ML is sleeping next to him as a cat too. MC is like what the heck? Why am I a cat again? More importantly, why are you in my room?

ML tries to wiggle his way around he truth and says something like, "Your door was unlock."

MC thinks that's highly possible that he left his door unlocked since he was so tired. It's plausible...MY ASS (this is really a translated quote lol. I thought that part was really funny). Even if he left his door unlocked, it doesn't explain the ML sneaking into his bed and sleeping with him!

ML sorta finesse his way to the truth and said he felt that he and the MC were about to shift, so he went over to his room to check on MC, but then the door was left unlocked. So he went in and then they both somehow shifted.

It's around 4:30AM in the morning, and they both know the variety show might do the "Sneak Attack Wake Up Call" again, so they hurry to try and turn back...by licking and grooming each other lol. Both of them are curled up into a ball and grooming each other. exchanging bodily contact and fluid. And voila! It does work! Just in time too. The staff and crew come knocking 5 minutes after they turned back. Luckily, no one caught Su Chi in Xia Rong's room.

and this is where I stopped in the novel atm.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
    funismyname, ahsudole, Izn and 5 others like this.
  20. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, you're one foot inside modern already, why not jump in?
    p.s. Anymore spoilers on this novel?