Forgotten Title BL interstellar both have two 'birds'

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by FormerlyHel, Sep 26, 2021.

1. FormerlyHel

FormerlyHel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was randomly reading on my tablet when it died at a cliffhanger scene so I took out my phone only to realize I didn't really remember the title, or the website...

MC died while playing games and got paired with system 444 and have to go to different worlds probably to reduce target's Evil Points. Target is ML. Might be QT/unlimited flow.

I thought I read the story from the first chapter but the dialogue between MC and 444 mentioned another world (modern) while this arc is in an interstellar one.

ML is surnamed Li and is general/major general. MC is ugly person from Bai clan who was auctioned off and only managed to go back with ML after lying about a black stone. Black stone is related to ML's origin, and apparently MC's too, since both of them have two 'birds' each.

Then, turns out there was a mistake and MC was actually supposed to go to another world and ML is not part of his assignment, 444 said to pass this world MC must save ML from alien attack (tab died around this plot line).

Please let me get off the cliffhanger.

Also, might be the story's 'modern' arc or maybe another story altogether (please tell me the title too if diff story). MC, got weird skill from system (bedroom related) that made ML obsessed with him. ML is head mafia or something. Didn't really remember arc plot line but at the end of the arc, ML's enemy put a bomb in his car, which would kill half the city if exploded and MC knew this from the system, so MC asked ML to buy a coke from a store before hijacking the car and drove to remote forest and died in the explosion but saved his lover and the city.

2. Lissi

Lissi 『Queen of Lissidom』『Holy Chibi』『Western Birdy』『⚓』

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick Transmigration: I'm Almost Dead

That's the only novel I can think of with "two birds"... :blob_blush::blobrofl:

FormerlyHel and judeiiro like this.
  3. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
    they're both arcs in Quick Transmigration: I’m Almost Dead
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/quick-transmigration-im-almost-dead/
    first one is Arc 3, second is Arc 1

FormerlyHel likes this.
  4. FormerlyHel

FormerlyHel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, it was that one... Had to say I regret finish reading that 3rd arc before sleeping. Jumped off the cliffhanger so I could sleep, but my dreams was filled with... snakes and vore. Still, will try to read from first arc again later.

judeiiro likes this.