Spoiler [BL] Master Always Wants to Try Another Remedy

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kasen, May 17, 2019.

1. kasen

kasen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i found a new series I'm reading and like so far so im sharing (ノ▽〃)

chinese: 师尊总想再补救下
    english: Master Always Wants to Try Another Remedy
    raws: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=2403836
    raws (without lock): https://www.lewendu8.com/books/16/16777/
    tags: danmei, xianxia, transmigration, master/disciple

summary: it's a MASTER and DISCIPLE danmei, the master is the MC and transmigrates into the webnovel he wrote to become the evil 2nd male character, Lin Xiao (林霄), who's master to his disciple Jun Mo (君墨), the male lead. (not the male lead of the webnovel, but the male lead to the MC....yeah)

in the story JM is always been abused by his master, he loses his like cultivation core 2x and even gets his legs broken and finally takes revenge before destroying the cultivation world and then i think killing himself

BUT it's because the MC (author) Lin Xiao was abused in real life, he's been beaten and his legs broken so many times he doesn't have feeling in them anymore, and his family has forced him to be a shut-in in his own house for 10 years. MC also got trauma from this and has "intermittent aphasia" because of it (when there's too many people/crowds or pressure he loses the power to talk). so when his editor told him to write a story with "lots of struggle," he put in all the abuse to the ML lol

when MC Lin Xiao transmigrates into the novel he's just recovering from his own broken legs BECAUSE....the male lead Jun Mo also transmigrated from the future back into his past! and he created an accident with the pill furnace to break his master's legs as revenge, and he's sure his master's going to get mad at him and be evil

but MC is so shocked that he feels pain in his legs after feeling nothing for 10 years that he cries instead and treats the ML really well because it's how he always wanted himself to be treated i think, despite all the abuse he got in the novel

anyways it's different from the usual "innocent dense MC meets dark obsessive ML" since both of them are kinda damaged people together

also MC has like 1 senior brother and 2 junior brothers in the sect and even a daughter (not biological), he's supposed to be the cold/celestial type who's secretly petty and evil until MC took over. his senior brother treats him well but one of his junior brothers knows he's a big hypocrite and scorns him b/c of that.

---

it looks really good so far so come in for spoilers! if no one spoils i'll spoil after i read more!!

also the MC author transmigrated in the middle of replying to readers who were mad at him for abusing the ML. he was like "yeah everything he suffers he got/deserves"

but he didn't get to finish typing his sentence which was like "if i could, then i'd spoil him cherish him dote on him etc" before he transmigrated lol

there's a System too who tells him not to abuse the ML and starts out with 100% hate from the ML and even gives alerts when the MC raises his hand near the ML because it thinks the MC is going to hit the ML again
    MC thinks System is broken/stupid because he transmigrated to the place in the story when ML was 16 and still the 100% innocent disciple who believed his master (no one in the story knows that ML came from the future).

in the first 8 chapters i think ML is starting to think that MC got replaced by another soul because he behaves so differently. ML is caught between wanting to kill MC and kinda holding back/missing the kindness he never got

ahhhh it's good and intense im gonna keep reading everyone join me soon :)

Last edited: May 17, 2019
  2. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    i want spoilers too

4. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, ok. Interesting summary, hopefully more spoilers are coming.
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @rainbowturtle @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09 @rottenmushroom801
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen
    @324722

5. Gossymer

Gossymer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just need to know whether it has a decent HE. Still have trauma from terrible danmei where the MC gets tortured by ML and NEVER AGAIN. Plz tell me they have a good ending plz

6. Lost Happiness

Lost Happiness /╲/\╭ ✖ Д ✖ ╮/\╱\

Reading List:
    Link
    Now I feel tempted to mtl this. Please more spoilers.

7. Hanaru

Hanaru comfort me

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it easy to MTL?

8. Hanaru

Hanaru comfort me

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you talking about 'transmigrated into senior brother?'

9. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    this one sounds so good!!!! .... i wonder how does the ml react after he figures out his teacher is someone else :p
    Also does the mc have trouble speacking when is presence of many people even in the novel ?

Kleep likes this.
  10. Nokiyoh

Nokiyoh {The one with Collarbone fetish}

Reading List:
    Link
    This looks promising , any fluff going on ?is it HE?

11. veihakase

veihakase [Lurker in BL Hell]

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh oh oh oh oooooohhhh.. the summary seems nice!!! I beg you all to ask some juicy and yummy spoilers huehuehue.. thanks for the summons *0*)/

Also.. im slightly confused.. uuh who is (supposed to be) the main character of the novel the MC-author wrote? Was it orginally the ML.. sorry for this ;v;)/

12. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobfearful: why do you do this to me? Im still reading 6 novels.......:blobsob: but seems so interesting!! Ill wait for spoilers:sweating_profusely:

**Update**
    i did start reading this.... o_O i only understand 30% of what us happening so i cant do summaries...

Nvm **2nd update**
    Ok i am stupid. Instead of using your link i wanted to use the one i was more familar with.

https://www.sto.cx/mbook-142146-1.html

The novel on this site made no sense..... Then i tried your reccommanded link and its 100% better. I actually understand what happened.
    Lol *back to reading*

Btw is this novel finished?

Last edited: May 17, 2019
  13. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    *warning*
    I can only understand thus novel at 70% so take this with a grain of salt. Most are just a repeat of the summary.

Chapter 1-4

Mc looks at the computer and see a bunch of unhappy comments. As he was replying and typing on the computer he was sent to the novel world.

He hears a young voice saying sorry master and then another person takes over and gently massages him. But the mc slams him. That person is the ml. The ml is half wet and his head is on the mc's chest. Mc says "pain" . Mc feels pain for the first time in 10yrs. Below his chest has been numb for years plus he lost his legs. He's so happy he wants to laugh but he starts crying cuz it hurts so much.

Mc had giving everything to the lin family. And he got nothing but betryal and betrayed time and time again. Even after he lost his legs the family didnt want to let him go. Mc wanted to die and he never faught back, but his mom said he had a bother and his brother can be ok as long as mc just eats the food and stay alive. Mc also no longer voiced anything. The words he would used would be used to ridicule hi.. to the point were he said less and less i crowed rooms. Then he starte d to write and the lin family belittled him.

Ml is stiff. Hes surprised. Ml thinks mc is trying to trick him. Mc is not acting like he was supose to.

2 more ppl show up a girl and a guy (meng qingyung gonna call him mq) mq is on the side of mc and raps him in red fabric? He yells at ml. Did you want to kill your master? If not for your master your family would never be buried and you would have died like a beast.

Everything was true. If not for mc then his family would not be buried but that was all. Mc was fake and mean on the inside. Mc had asked someone (ok not sure someone else explain this) or set up to push ml down the cliff and broke his d - thing (datain? I think its like the core? Please dont hurt me cuz i cant spell and dont know terms)

Mc wanted to watch ml suffer. Ml has been reborn for a year and he has been planing this wanted to expose the mc for who he truly is. He orchestrated this furnaces accident. The mc was supposed to be mad and he was waiting for the mc to say hia lines like he did in his last life, but the mc never did.

Ml cant figure out why mc acted so different. Ml starts to feel a bit of guilt/unhappiness. The tears that fell on his hands burn and the sad/devastating smile of mc in the dark room, but as long as mc says the lines thw unhappiness will dissapear.

Mc never said the lines. He cant even talk cuz of
    aphasia . He passes out.

14. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Do we know why MC's family wanted to keep him alive ?

15. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This one one of my favorite novels and a early one i read!! Leme skim over the novel and I'll give spoilers :blobowoevil:

16. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC = lin Xiao , author of novel, transmigrates as ML teacher, original mc was a scum who acts like a gentlemen,

ML = Jun Mo, rebirthed, wants revenge on MC, in the novel he was the 2nd male lead who always got taken advantage of and abused alot, mc views him as his counterpart in the novel

Mc was trapped by his family for ten years. After he became paralyzed, he acted depressed and became a writer. Aftrr his family let down their guard, he secretly plotted to blow up thier house, killing his entire family (early warning : huge plot twist about this near the end ) so the final message he was writing happened when the explosion happened. Also due to the readers anger(?) The computer went haywire and mc got transmigrated to reduce the readers anger and help ml.

When mc transmigrated, he was in a healing bath. A few hours/days(?) Ago ml blew up a pill refining cauldron which injured o!mc badly. Ml snuck into the room to finish o!mc off, but mc woke up.

Mc crys cause he can feel pain in his leg vs real world was paralyzed. Mc also acts very different from what ml expects, mc says "hurts..." But also acts stoic and doesn't punish him, so ml acts innocent and pretend he's here to apologize.

Soemhow or another ml ends up in the bath with mc, sittinf on his legs...holding his hands..looking like he was going to kiss him...

Thats the scene mcs daughter , sect leader and one of mcs senior brother & 1senior sister (ithink its a girl, could be a guy) sees when they enter the room. Everyone thinks ml wants to rape mc :blobsweat_2:

*Edit: messed up the people in the room.

Last edited: May 18, 2019
  17. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL, "d-thing"! Sorry, my mind went straight into the gutter there. Yeah, it's referring to his golden core - dantian. :blobjoy:

18. bitterblackrabbit

bitterblackrabbit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm. Ch 4 - 6

Meng QingYun and Lin Qing Qing (the adopted daughter ) is holding MC up. MQY wants to punish Jun Mo by throwing him off Jing Si peak (?) into the abyss. And Jun Mo sneers because although Lin Xiao didn’t say anything to frame him this time, the results are the same. MC wants to speak but can’t because of his aphasia. So instead he uses what’s left his strength to grab onto Jun Mo’s sleeve.

MQY takes this as MC wanting to personally punish JM. But before MC could do anything he faints.

MC is in a peaceful space (?) and system tells him the resentment meter is at 100 and about to go over 100. MC doesn’t even have time before system administers punishment by shocking him (?)

After the punishment is over, he wakes up and find out that Xiao Zi Kai has been taking care of him for 6 days. He follows XZK to the door to see that JM has been kneeling in the rain, presumably for 6 days already.

He has a bit of anger in his heart because JM is only 15 and had to kneel in the sun/rain for 6 days. He goes out and directly picks up JM. JM has to hold MC’s neck so he doesn’t fall (?). Hedoesn’t even have time to register XZK’s shocked expression. JM is a little embarrassed and also confused ( wtf is going on, why is nothing according to last life type of confused. )

JM calls him, “Shifu. Shifu” and looks a bit embarrassed and MC’s mood gets a bit better.

XZK: ....
    XZK wonders if MC damaged his brain

XZK and JM are left wondering what MC is planning to do. Both of them dislike that MC is a hypocrite (?)

XZK said JM has already been punished what is MC trying to do now ?

JM speaks up for MC saying that he was the one at fault, it’s right for MC to punish him.

XZK said that the cauldron accidentally was caused by JM and it even harmed MC what makes JM think that MC will continue to properly teach JM ?

JM was about to reply when MC accidentally breaks the table his hand was on because he was angry (?)

MC just woke up and XZK was already sowing discord between him and JM.

I can’t tell who is on whose side here...

19. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They have a good ending. :blobokhand:

20. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 5-8

System told mc The hate lvl from ml was 100% mc has to lower it plus lower the unhappy ppl rating. Turn things around.

A lot of ppl are worried but mc isnt like regular ppl. Mc is strong. He has indured ppl tearing him down for years.

He waks up 6 days later. Xiao zi (he shall be known as zi) was with him. Be says hes buzy but it doesnt mean he doesnt care about mc. Mc gives him a gratified look. Zi is supprised. Its raining and zi leaves. The ml is 16 outside in the rain. Mc is shocked, has ml been outside for 6 days?

Ml is waiting for the slap mc is gonna give him, but he pretends and gives mc the hopful look. Mc hugs ml. Zi gives the horrified look and ml's ass is hot ( idk what this means. Maybe hes embarrassed?)

Zi (o.o? Not sure ic this is an actual person or another name for ml.)

Zi is horrified. Hes wondering if something happened to mc's head. He knows mc is a twisted person. He looks at ml and mc hugging.

Mc thinks 15-16yr isnt long but locked up for 10yrs felt forever.

Zi sneers at mc. Only when mc isnt thinking, mc will show his true self (mean). He says you wanted to punished the disciple for 6 days. (Not really sure what he said but i think its this) he hates showing sympathy to ppl like mc.

Ml says master is good to me. Master isnt too good with words. Zi's face is black. Be yells at mc. You toos your apprentice and he is still greatful to you. You guys are stupid.

Ml looks at mc and he also thinks mc is off. Ml knows mc very well. Mc hates pains and always calculates and tries to get as much benefits as he can.

But instead of cring in bed mc come out in the rain to grab him.

Lin qingqing comes in. Sees ml being treated by zi and mc standing. She tells mc a new boy showed up and she wants to add him.

She wants to go or all the good new apprentice will be taken. Ml tells her master us still injured and he will go with her but she slaps ml's hand. Mc gets mad but ml says, shes young forgive her.

Mc put ml in bed covered him. Zi was angry about what happened. Mc said stupid. Zi couldn't figure out if he meant himself or ml.

Mc walked to the door stopped and tossed something in zi's face. Zi tought mc wanted to hurt himself, but was medicine and the best one too. Zi eats the meds and leaves.

Ml opens his eyes and hes happy cuz he needed to be in the room so this is a great opportunity. He finds whats hes looking for a blue jade and puts blood on it then hides the inscription or whatever he jusy did so its unnoticeable.