Resolved [BL] MC transmigrated and ML was reborn

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by itsthatperson, Apr 22, 2020.

1. itsthatperson

itsthatperson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys,

I read this novel that's still in the works (translation is not completed in NU), and as usual I forgot the title.
    I definitely think this is a QT novel - the MC gets a system, has to follow the story line (of course, he's not allowed to OC). The only reason why I'm not sure if this is a QT novel is because, I don't remember how many worlds he has to go through, and if the summary/tags mentioned anything about world hopping.

I'll jot down all I can remember about the novel, so if anyone of you could let me know the title, I appreciate it!

About the MC
    • MC died in his original world because of an illness (lung cancer?)
    • After transmigrating, the new host (NH) follows the story and meets up with ML in a dilapidated welfare house where ML grew up, and pushes the ML to live with him, because the original host (OH) liked the ML. But the OH had a very bad personality and made it hard for ML.
    • MC was rich in both worlds. In his previous world, he was taught to appreciate food so he always says "thank you" or "it's delicious" before/after he eats (forgot if it's because his mom was a chef).
    • I remember the last chapter I read where, NH needing to throw away all the food on the table that the ML cooked because he was angry at the ML. NH was angry and sad inside because wasting food goes against his principles, especially since the food he asked ML to cook were all his favourite foods (of course he kept complaining to the system as to why the system never mentioned this part of the story beforehand). After going back to his room, he remembered that he forgot his phone on the sofa but since it'll be awkward to go back, he instead decided to take a shower.
    About ML
    • ML gets reborn (again, not sure if he died or if he traveled back in time) but he retains his "past" memories.
    • He hated MC because of what he's done to him in "the past". He decided to follow the story line for now before he starts his revenge, so he moves in with MC.
    • ML works in the same company as MC and there was a part where a female bought him lunch and (I think) confessed her feelings to ML. MC saw this happen so he confronted ML
    • After MC throws all the food on the floor, he didn't want to clean the mess so he wanted to go back to his room to sleep, but he saw MC's phone and found that it wasn't locked so he checks it. He found that the MC was reading the company's forum and saw that the page he was reading was a post about him being confessed to by the girl and a photo of him looking at the girl's back dejectedly. Then he thought MC was angry at him because of this, so he goes back to the kitchen to cook food again.

That's all I could remember unfortunately!

candycane_whack likes this.
  2. emiliers

emiliers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Juju48

Juju48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone recommend more books like this one. So far I’ve liked it

4. itsthatperson

itsthatperson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks @emillers! I can finally read all the new chaps!

5. Prssia

Prssia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've led the villain astray is a the mc is transmigrated whole the ml is reborn as well, and no i don't think it counts as incest since the mc is a completely different person

6. mechamecha

mechamecha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also not incest because
    MC’s dad wasn’t the father! Lol, so ML’s mom got pregnant with someone else apparently and ML is in no way related to MC, so yeah
    Sorry for the unrelated spoiler

7. cursebreaker

cursebreaker Outer disciple of Danmei Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    Rebirth of a CV Star - MC is a famous voice actor on his previous world/life, transmigrated into a newbie after he died there. ML is reborn. The two of them have nothing to do with each other in ML previous life.

Also, There were cubs before they got married 替嫁前有崽了, you'd need to MTL it cos no one has picked it up yet. - MC is from apocalypse world transmigrated to ancient times. ML is a former general, he was reborn before his marriage. He is surprised cos his marriage partner became MC, which is different from his previous life.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2020
  8. Juju48

Juju48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the recommendations I’ll give them a try

cursebreaker likes this.
  9. Juju48

Juju48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How do we do a pick up request for that cubs before we got married one. It sounds great. Someone help me out here

10. Farsifal

Farsifal Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hola lo siento por preguntar aquí. Soy nuevo en los foros, lo siento si esto es inapropiado.
    Olvídate de cómo se llama esta novela, al igual que en esta novela renacen Mc transmigro y ml
    El protagonista lee una novela de una especie de género en el que el protagonista del libro está destinado a vivir una vida trágica, una novela de abuso. sucede en el futuro (ciencia ficción) Creo que experimentaron con él y es un tipo de arma que muere de una manera horrible destruyendo el mundo y luego renace, pero siempre sufre una y otra vez. El lector nace en el cuerpo de un general (solo sé que es parte del ejército) que es muy cruel y le gusta torturar, había comprado al protagonista y torturarlo de entre varios esclavos en sacos.

el lector quiere tratarlo bien pero el sistema no permite acura ooc GENRE

BL

11. Farsifal

Farsifal Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am using google translator so sorry if there is any inconsistency