Spoiler [BL] Muted

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Karry, May 21, 2019.

1. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    I see so to ml they were nvr together in the first place, and yet why did he have to go to him again, just let him go or does he like hurting him so much that it wasn’t enough when mc gave up on him after that... because ofc the torture didn’t stop.
    Sigh

2. Wondy7

Wondy7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They were both at fault because ML stayed with him willingly just for the sake of humiliate MC. Like I will obviously feel anger and disappointment if someone did what MC did but! Like the doctor said, with ML resources it was pretty easy for him to get the photos back.

3. Hanaru

Hanaru comfort me

Reading List:
    Link
    This is hell not my cup of tea...and why the heck is title muted??? When I read the title I thought that it will sweet and cute novel, with one of the protagonists being mute. A sweet simple..cute story...... But from spoilers.....it's total dog blood shit.....T___T

4. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AND HERE'S WHERE I BRING IN PLOT THAT I DIDN'T MENTIONI'm so sorry
    MC promised ML after giving the blackmail photos to him, that he would never appear in from of him again. MC would've kept to his words if not for the fact that the old woman was found to have cancer. He couldn't afford the treatment/surgery which was 4-5 million. He debated on selling one of his kidney but the daughter talked him out of it (that and that he had a nightmare about it)
    So he went to ML for some money, which ML was basically all 'you just digging for money after all' and shit like that. After that, the whole 'LH kidnapping MC to get raped' happens and we later find out that LH indirectly(?) killed the old woman in the car accident (don't know if it was indirect or not). Her death resulted in MC turning to attempting suicide and becoming an empty shell.
    I'm pretty sure ML feels responsible for all this (he saw LH as a brother and they were pretty close) and took care of MC. From here he starts finding out more things about MC and blahblahblah his emotions/view on MC slowly shift. (At first he though MC did all this to get his attention. This was also the only time he saw THIS much emotion from MC)

I believe it was also ML who buried the old woman. After MC woke up from the kidnapping (and from stabbing himself), he asked if she was ok and if the surgery went through. At first ML avoided telling MC that the woman died but MC ended up finding out after he kept begging to see her.

5. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    ML Makes me think of a bratty child, poke, smack, hits it with a bat to get a reaction... oh fk it broke how do i fix it... (yea i know exaggerated)
    But more likely, everything probably started as mild revenge then turned into sadistic curiosity as things escalated over time... good thing he didn’t get into physical torture huh, because ML seems rich and could’ve forced mc to give up the pics at gunpoint or many other violent ways, or drive him to financial distress or something if he wasn’t slightly interested imo. (Wild conjectures spawned of resentment on behalf of mc)

6. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, for sure. I still can't bring myself to fully forgive ML right now as I'm a couple chapters away from the ending. It's like the same feeling I got from the ML from "How To Say I Love You" no matter how much I love that novel (and understand from his perspective).
    Though this asshole ML is a lot more without reason and more with resentment.

midnight reader and Kailyria20 like this.
  7. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea, reminds me of another novel, which is BG, ML actually killed the MC for green tea bitch due to misunderstanding, and the author ofc gets them back together after her rebirth... no just no... she was emotionally strung along and such and then killed without any chance to explain... well that’s probably the worse thing that could happen after cheating but not all novels got rebirth right.

So the only good thing is that this ml did not physically hurt him or kill him but killing him emotionally and mentally comes pretty close.

midnight reader, Zhen_Qing and Karry like this.
  8. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also that he at least recognized that he's a shit person that did shitty things to MC and is, at least, trying (willing) to sacrifice/fix things. I've read too many stories where the ML would be a complete asshole and still get away punishment-free and get with the main character without ever changing themselves.

9. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    This is true, but i have a vindictive mentality so to me sorry means nothing, if one did something and feels sorry for it later, then don’t do it in the first place... it’s kinda like the usual saying, do on to others that you don’t mind doing to yourself.

Afterall making up for it to someone whose damaged by it already... well it’s not going to heal or if it does.. then it won’t be good as new.
    Probably why i like counterattack multiverse novels lol, either prevent it or nvr turn back and make them regret it.

10. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Emotional scene with MC and ML. ML is constantly pushing out apologizes and 'I Love You''s to MC. MC is being swayed.
    Yi Tian closed his eyes and helped him pick up the following words. "You think that after you leave, I will be lucky to get rid of a burden, and then use two or three days to forget you.
      Right ?” Mo Ran was said to be thinking about the center.
      Yi Tian looked at Mo Ran, and his mouth showed a sarcasm. "Xu Wei is right, you never believed that I love you." He just said this casually, not deliberately, nor Solemnly, it seems that the "I love you" in the words is taken for granted.
      Mo Ran looked at Yi Tian with a big eye, and his hand was slightly moved, and it was tightened by Yi Tian.
      "When you are sick, you don't respond to the outside world. There is only a simple movement with the sound. I have been taking care of you for a long time. Everyone is waiting for me, but I didn't think about it until the day you woke up. give up."
      Mo Ran listened to Yi Tian’s words, and suddenly thought of that night, he packed his luggage and slept on the sofa, flashing various pictures in his mind, and finally stopped, Yi Tianyi was in front of him, his eyes looked softly at him, softly Q: "What do you like about me?" He always thought that these were hallucinations, pictures created by himself, like the happy dream, like the dumb mother seen when he woke up in the middle of the night. He did not know, Yi Tian never told him that he was so warmly cared for when he was sick.
      "Take you to eat with He Xudong. I wanted to set our relationship in front of everyone. It’s just that I am angry that you are indifferent to Jianning, and that you have to leave after waking up. I went to kiss Jane." Yi Tian looked at Mo Ran and looked seriously. "I drank too much alcohol that night. I only remember that you took care of me before bed. Later I realized that it was Jane, who was taking care of me. you "tough insolence he thought the last time to explain it Mougins, paused before softly:" but Mougins, you believe me, I am what had happened and Merce. "
      Muran not Hearing, he only looked at Yi Tian, as if he didn’t understand what he suddenly said in a word.
      "I went to the Buddhist temple to ask for the beads for you. On the way back, Su Wenyang said that you are gone." Yi Tian remembered the feeling of fear at that time, and opened his mouth: "I..." He wanted to say a lot, saying that he was confessing to the family, The father’s confrontation said that he had tried hard to find Mu Ran, but after all, he still felt that those words were not worth mentioning. When he spoke again, there was only one with a
      whimper . “I have been looking for you for a long time.” Mo Ran is still silent. Did not speak.
      Yi Tian felt a bit of pain in his heart. He closed his eyes and looked at Mo Ran. His voice was extremely light: "Murray, don't want me."
      Mo Ran kept clenching his teeth, his jaw collapsed tightly, just forbearance. For a long time, the tears finally came out in the words of Yi Tian. Between him and Yi Tian, Yi Tian always walked in front of him. He chased after him. When, Yi Tian would chase his footsteps and whispered to ask him "Don't want me." He wanted to say A lot of words, but Zhang mouth can not say a word, can only look at Yi Tian, crying face is tears.
      Yi Tian reached out and stroked the corner of his eye that was wet with tears, then buckled his back of the head and pressed him to himself while bowing his head.
    ML convinces MC to come back and asks if he can get some soup made by MC. MC hesitates for a bit then says ok.
    Next day comes, and while MC makes pumpkin soup for ML, he begins to think of what ifs. Like he definitely won't be able to handle it if, later on after being together for a while, MC is scared that ML will say that it was a mistake and leaves him. MC's somewhat happy mood disappears.
    MC goes to visit ML with his daughter. ML enjoys watching MC interact with her. ML's secretary(?) takes her away so that MC and ML can have a private talk. After ML drinks some of the soup, MC rejects ML. The room goes quiet. After a while ML was able to coax an answer from MC. Basically telling him the worries he had that morning. ML once again tries to reassure MC but doesn't want to force anything on him so he let's go after a while.

After this, ML get a call from his grandfather to come over to the house. ML goes, knowing that it's about him and MC. ML's mom, still against MC and ML's relationship because of what JN told her (she adores Jian Ning, ML's ex). ML's gaze goes cold hearing that. ML, the grandpa, and ML's dad along with some of the family's other relatives (elders/aunts/uncles/cousins) have a discussion about MC. ML states and reaffirms that he will stay with MC no matter what
    When everyone left, Yimu took him to sit down, and the tone was somewhat blaming: "When the wound is not finished, I am going to find someone. Are you so anxious?"
      Yi Tian smiled and did not answer, he reached out The fucking hand gripped into the palm of your hand and watched his mother whisper: "Mom, thank you."
      Yimu glanced at him and said with dissatisfaction: "Thank you? Thank you for stopping your dad, or returning your grandfather. I told you, I didn't say that I agreed with you to be with the person." She said that she frowned. "It is obviously a bad person. I really don't know what you are, from childhood to childhood." Most of you have never seen you like this.”
      Yi Tian knows that his mother is distressed by him, so he doesn’t say much, just whispered: “He is very good.”
      “Good, Ningning told me this person. The heart is not correct!"
      Yi Tianyi, his eyes immediately brought some cold. It’s just that he disguised it, his mother didn’t notice it, and he was still talking about some gas.

man: "Don't expect Grandpa's expectations." The old man shook his head. "If you have made a decision, Then we will stop you, and will only alienate your relationship with the family. Grandpa asks you, you still decided to be with that person?"
      Yi Tian did not hesitate for a second, nodded, and said.
      Father frowned, closed his eyes and slowly turned the jade ball in his hand. Long while before he re-opened his eyes, put a red stamp on the table pushed forward, calm voice: "If you still insist that the seal can not pass you do not understand the meaning grandfather.?"
      That The seal is only available to the Yi family. There are also some key documents for Yijia's dividends, which will not be effective without the stamp of the owner. Yi Tian is the most outstanding one in this generation. The other brothers and brothers are all flat. Without accident, the position of the owner is passed on to him, which is the case in recent years.
      Silently in the room. Someone in the room was anxious for Yitian, and some people were waiting to see him jokes. Although Yi Haijun did not say anything, but his hand has already become a fist, and his arms are violent.
      I don't know how long it took, the voice of Yi Tian was heard in the room. "Understand."

The position of the owner, saying that Yi Tian does not want it, is impossible. Only Yi Tian also understands that this world is always fair. If you want to get something, then you have to pay something, no one can take advantage of it. He is not a waste that depends on the Yi family to survive. Without the name of the owner, it is just the loss of some famous powers. He is equally capable of living the life he wants.
      But it is impossible for him to give up Mo Ran.

ML's grandpa just tells him that surrogacy is still an option and let's him go. ML also got hurt from his father having an outburst and throwing a teacup at ML's head(?)

11. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no yeah, I totally get where you're coming from. Feel the same way but I'm just waaaaaay too much of a softie at times to actually stay mad.:blobsweat_2:

TomiNdumplings and Kailyria20 like this.
  12. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Look at me, defending ML after calling him a douchebag of a jackass.
    ....................I still wanna punch him in the gut and kick him in the peen while screaming "REPENT YOU DICKASS! GROVEL WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT! BEG FOR FORGIVENESS LIKE THE ROACH YOU ARE"...........

13. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    So, basically, I'm not gonna like the MC, I'm not gonna like all the melodrama, I'm not gonna like the romance... I can't find a reason to read this. Thanks for the warning, will be dumping this one in my dropped list. Is the hospital their backyard? People are busy living their lives you know... MC sucks, I hate rapists. ML is right to torment him as he pleases until his heart is healed. Too good of him not to send him straight to jail, tbh. It would've been best if he moved on afterwards instead of returning to his rapist. Honestly, I don't pity the MC. Only because the story is from his POV, the ML seems scummy. But I don't think he was harsh enough. I would've let the others rape MC if it were me. Perfect revenge. Then drop him and go on with my life. I don't care how pitiful the MC presents himself and how much his life sucks. It's not an excuse to rape an unrelated person. And even blackmail him afterwards. Just cause he liked ML? If he liked ML for real, he wouldn't have forced himself on him. Sick mind. Bye.

14. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    Mm mc is too soft, prolly due to his insecurities and low self esteem, well we’re not in his shoes thus cannot fully understand why he would give that man a chance again... honestly reminds me of that other novel I didn’t finish yet... it's a rebirth one where ml let mc die (indirectly) after using him as a shield for his crush... 2nd life didn’t go so well either... the author won’t let them part dammit!
    But it’s not as angst as this novel tho... well not even 10% lol. I guess mc didn’t try to consciously ignore ML at all huh...

Looking at ludagad’s pov, hmm if ML had been in a relationship with someone else then mc woulda been a very terrible villain, but again as i said, ml was probably wealthy enough to solve the blackmail problem using underhanded methods if he really was truly against it imo, i mean he did all sorts of things to torment mc while being “together” with him including sleeping with a (i think?) random person(careful of diseases), so he certainly didn’t lack creativity or guts to handle it, right?

15. veihakase

veihakase [Lurker in BL Hell]

Reading List:
    Link
    Did I almost get a heart attack? YES.. T. T gahd this hurts too much.. I'll only depend on spoilers.. huhuhu i kennot

Thanks for the pokes ; v ; )/

TomiNdumplings and Zhen_Qing like this.
  16. Queue

Queue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i haven't opened the spoilers just read the ones that's outside, and here i am so conflicted on reading or not reading it //le cries and laugh.
    but im fine with angst as long its HE, so imma gonna read this and ready some tissues //LOLs. (crybaby iir o/)

thank you for the pokes //le kiss.

TomiNdumplings and Zhen_Qing like this.
  17. byunnie

byunnie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC with a victim complex + ML who is a sadist... Made for each other :sick:. Dropping this :sushi_peak::sushi_hide:

18. Tsukkin

Tsukkin [is currently lurking]

Reading List:
    Link
    *is doing a self reflect on why did i read this thread knowing that my heart would be so broken when reading angsty stuff*
    :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

AimieNam1003 likes this.
  19. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    well. ik sth like this can really happen in real life. XD

As for mc.... i don't think a realistic person with that personality would do sth like that, except mc was really desperate and lonely... and no relatives x.x. so the % is very high then.

The ml doing his ways.... well... he is a rich boy... and ppl like ml have a lot of pride... so when they get played by someone like mc, esp mc.... it can lead to this.... though the plan for gangr@pe might have been too much. At least it was stopped owo so i sorta give it an ok sign for the story..., though they got too fast back together....

Karry and Queue like this.
  20. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    o_O
    Im out. I already died a bit on the inside reading "10 yrs i loved you most".

Idk. Been reading and dropping abusive novels left and right. I need happy storied before my soul blackens lol.

Maybe ill be back. When im emotionally stable.
    Thanks for the recommending this :)

luzumafu and Zhen_Qing like this.