Recommendations (BL) Non translated mc becomes an animal

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by SleepyTy, Nov 3, 2021.

Tags:
  1. SleepyTy

SleepyTy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need BL novels that aren't translated(cus I've read most on novel updates) about an MC or ML turned animal, which becomes human again later on.

Shou MC preferably, any animal, tho do look out for ones like birds or more uncommon animals(I've only seen dogs cats hamsters and one with a fish on here I think, so see if you can find others, although it's not required)
    I prefer the mc not going to a different world, but they can.

2. meliori

meliori [in a dark tunnel seeing light from afar]

Reading List:
    Link
    Not exactly what you're looking for since the transformation can happen any time, 下岗向导是猫猫妻 (The laid-off guide is a cat's wife) seme is a sentinel who can turn into his spirit animal because of experimentation. A big cat cheetah or just the ears and tail. And uke is an avid cat lover guide. Might get overwhelming at first if you're not used to the setting. But actually if you want some cute animal interactions, sentinel-guide setting is the way to go

穿书後被大佬喂养了 - transmigration to cultivation world into a small rabbit-like spiritual beast, but it takes too long time for him to turn into human, and I haven't read much