Recommendations BL novel where mc is a kept man

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by LeniSnow, May 14, 2022.

1. LeniSnow

LeniSnow New Pretty Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi fellow reader!

I am looking for a angtsy novel like lip and sword and the other novel 满城衣冠 of the same author winora.

Basically like a benefitial relationship where the mc get benefit from the ml but is unattachrd, then mc fell first but he isn't showing it since then it would be against their arrangement. Also like the novel flower vase, mc is a one of MLs kept man. ML has commitment issues due to family or past experience, too mature and tired of superficial love and MC who appears strong hiding his love while benefiting from the connection, money, and attention.
    I am not into husband pampering troupe, unconditional love is too overrrated. No wife chasing crematorium, cringe.
    I want it to take time and mature, could get painful but for mc the journey would be worth it since succeeding in making a stone like ml commit is like an achievement but also because the mc don't endure and self-pity and does bare minimum sacrifices.

Not necessary but celebrity ml would be nice. I really liked flower vase.
    Mc must be shou

Thank you!

Last edited: May 14, 2022
  2. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm...I Can’t Be This Protagonist ?? Its harem, but there's no romance. Mc was just playing around. But this is a refreshing novel for people who wanted to torture the scum gongs.