Forgotten Title Bl novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Azy Lian, Oct 1, 2022.

1. Azy Lian

Azy Lian Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this a long time ago and can't remember the titlebut its so good.

I think its a quick transmigration. And i only remember the first world. The system said, he doesn't need to do anything and just sit down (only in the first world). And the plot will still ongoing. But when the mc arrived at the first world, he's in the middle of being tortured. I can't remember if he's a spy or someone with a high ranking. But he knows a lot of thing about his country. And the enemy's country that captured him is well known for their horrible way of torture. And nobody has ever survived them. But even though the mc undergoes every kind of torture, he still doesn't spill what he knows. Because actually, he doesn't even know the information about his country, because he's a transmigrator. But everyone thought he's a hero. And while he's being tortured, his country is preparing to invade the enemy's country. And the mc's role is to buy them some time while being tortured. Oh, and i think it's being broadcast while he's tortured. And the ml is a general i think. But he's on the same side as the mc. Not the enemy's side. And its the first time he saw mc. And he fell in love with the mc because eventhough he's being tortured, he still protect his country and doesn't tell the enemy anything. The mc is tortured for a long time until on the verge of death. Then, his country save him. And the enemy's country is invaded. After they come back to their country, the mc is bedridden for a long time. And the ml is the one that care for him. But the mc eventually dies. I cant remember if he died because someone murdered him in the hospital or because he cannot survived the wound from the torture. But there's a part that someone wants to kill him while he's recovering.

PLEASE HELP MEEE! I WANT TO READ IT AGAIN

2. srrrahim

srrrahim A woman's heart, a needle under the sea

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember reading that plot, but it's been a long time. But I only remember that's from the 1st arc
    I think it's between these three novel :
    1. How To Die As Heavy As Mount Tie
    2. Heroic Death System
    3. Let Me Shoulder This Blame

Giratina likes this.
  3. Azy Lian

Azy Lian Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank youu

Yup thank youuuits the second one

Giratina likes this.