Forgotten Title BL parallel World

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by HealingMoon, Jul 29, 2022.

1. HealingMoon

HealingMoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a bl, the main character's name is probably wan ai or something like that. He traveled to a parallel world, where he creates an ai, but it's just his system. He was an idol, but he doesn't like Fang something.

2. Lady Lullaby

Lady Lullaby Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh, I wanna read this.
    Parallel world... So like, did he go from his original world into an interstellar world (where he makes an ai)? Or is it that he goes to a world similar to his own except for the residents living in his own house?

HealingMoon likes this.
  3. Lady Lullaby

Lady Lullaby Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bumping up some unresolved stuff... Hopefully, you're able to find it

HealingMoon likes this.
  4. Trinity3000

Trinity3000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I came across something similar a long time ago…but I don’t remember the name.
    First few chapters went a little like this …Business giant transmigrates into a star about to participate in a reality show and they are given some money by the crew and have to make more I think….anyway mc invests in stocks… and later his AI/system he made comes through and helps him with the next task which is to identify the location of a painting and the emotions in it…mc invests in a 3d holographic company and his AI possesses the holo and steps off the projection and basically becomes “blood &flesh” person…and in the summary it says something like mc is known as the humanoid ai and ppl are surprised that’s he’s learning human emotions from his AI.

forgot to say there was a “boyfriend” or something that og had that mc didn’t like that was also a star.

Here’s another one that I haven’t read but summary seemed kinda similar…sorry it’s a copy paste so words are big and my phone can’t make the text smaller
    拥有AI男友后,再也不怕黑子了
    Bai Ruogu, who devoted his life to artificial intelligence, died.
    Before leaving, he lay in the hospital bed and looked at the man on the screen with a cold expression but full of sadness. He smiled hoarsely and said, "I'm gone, and I also took away the emotions imposed on you. In the future... you will be free."
    Then, he closed his eyes and left only bright legends for future generations.
    However, he didn't know that the moment his hand fell, the man who had been programmed by him all his life looked stunned and then wanted to break out like crazy.
    However, virtual he could only stand at the other end of the screen and roar with a crash...

When Bai Ruogu woke up, he found that he had been reborn, and he became an inconspicuous third-rate star in the future interstellar.
    He originally planned to count day by day until he opened the smart bracelet and asked his system, "What's your name?"
    "Amuse." The familiar voice made him pause.
    "Which Miao?"
    "Muse's Muse." There was a mechanically cold sound from the bracelet.
    Bai Ruogu was stunned: "Su Miao?"
    The bracelet flashed, emitting a flash of light in an instant, and the whole interstellar artificial intelligence collapsed...
    The reborn White Valley seems to have been hung up.
    In the face of black materials--
    Other stars: Forget it, put up with it.
    Bai Ruogu: Before he could speak, his boyfriend had found the rumormonger along the Internet cable and chased the evidence and sent a lawyer's letter.
    In the face of the siege of black fans--
    Other stars: I'm at a loss of the crash.
    Bai Ruogu: My boyfriend opened millions of trumpets to match black fans and tore them for three days and nights without interruption until the other party was so tired that he fell to the ground and foamed on the spot.
    In the face of speculation CP--
    Other stars: Let's see if the other party is red or not. If it's red, it's okay. If it's not red, it's better not to say goodbye.
    Bai Ruogu: Sorry, this news can't be sent at all.

Other stars: ...

#Tear 80 million black fans with one hand#
    #On the feeling of having an AI boyfriend#
    #The man who made Kuroko collapse and cry#

5. HealingMoon

HealingMoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, I'm pretty sure it was the other way around, he goes from interstellar to modern

6. Trinity3000

Trinity3000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay well the first one I said seems more likely then….ugh I feel so bad that I can’t remember the title…cause I think it may be that one!:cry: