Forgotten Title (BL QT) DESPERATE! PLEASE HELPPP

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by ICY_You, Apr 10, 2022.

1. ICY_You

ICY_You Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay so, I think read this from wattpad or atleast I believe so. The MC is a writer that doesn't have much confidence of his works so he shoves them into his closet. At some point, a system pops out of nowhere and takes MC as a host.

The first arc was MC was a wandering person(?) That wanted to go to the capital of the kingdom(?). MC met the ML who was injured from running away from the assasins that were chasing after him. MC asked the system who the ML was and found out ML was one of the princes(3rd prince i think). ML was poisoned and MC had helped him and cured him. ML accepted his help despite being suspicious of MC's identity. ML learned of MC going to travel to the capital and wanted to lend a hand but MC refused.

Then they traveled separately. The system pestered MC to go look through the places but MC didn't want to. The system provided the coins and pushed MC to the point he finally agreed.

MC met a woman who was fed an aphrodisiac and tried to call out for him. He helped the woman and after threw her into a bathtub and left her there. Turns out the woman was an acquaintance of the ML.

They met in a restaurant again when one of the princes was attracted to the MC's face and wanted him. The woman came with a man and helped him get out of the prince's claws.

While they were dining, the woman was doubtful about why the MC hadn't fell for her charm when MC said she was beautiful for a girl but he was gay. The woman was shocked and screamed "you're a cutsleeve?!" There was the sound of a cup shattering too from the upper floor of the restaurant. The man calmed the woman down and the woman was relieved(?) That her charm didn't fade, it's just that MC was gay.

I think this was the 2nd arc. The MC landed in a world that was focused in a ship that had deaths. The MC confused ML for the ML's twin brother at a critical time but thankfully he was saved by ML. The ML and his supposed twin brother had suffered abused since young and it was revealed that ML didn't think of the twin brother as brother but just like a friend.

At the 3rd(?) Arc, MC was the fl's brother, and he was a construction/building designer. He was using a wheel chair as his legs weren't functioning right. The ML was a president(?) Of a company and his little brother was the fl's ex-boyfriend that the fl had used.

I remember a scene where the MC wanted ice cream and ML directly took his little brother's ice cream in the fridge and fed the MC. When the little brother found out he was aggrieved.

The MC and ML got together and lived in ML's mansion. While the little brother was kicked out XD.

When they papapa'd I remember that ML had said he liked that MC couldn't move his legs and continued to papapa MC to the bathroom.

At some point, MC wanted to have a romantic dinner with the ML and had called for ML's little brother to help him arrange the candlelight dinner to the rooftop. (Oh and the house has an elevator for MC's convenience sake.

Idk which arc but MC was an immortal cultivator(i think) this time. He had two cute little furries, magical beasts who he treated as his own children.

Basically, the ML said in this arc to MC that he(ML) couldn't OCC so he followed the trajectory of the story of that world after papapa'ing in a cave(?) With the two little children left outside waiting for them impatiently, wanting to chew the ML out.

Anyway, the last thing I remember was that ML was afraid of something and cowered away as he decided not to go through worlds with MC anymore. The system asked him several times whether this is final and he answered yes. The system told him he will regret it.

(For some fillers, the ML was supposed to be a guardian or something that helps or looks out for the MC)

Now... PLEASE HELP ME FIND IT
    I'm desperate !!

2. Sienna21

Sienna21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it one of these...?
    - All For the Sake of Great Harmony
    - The Protagonist Makes You Retreat About Thirty Miles
    - Zerg Writer

I haven't read any of them yet but they're on my reading list.

ICY_You likes this.
  3. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG I’ve read this! I remember it was in Wattpad since I archived it. The name is called “I Picked up a Husband While Trying To Become An Author” by LostSTRings :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Iirc, wasn’t MC
    a test subject to ML’s brother/friend/worker? They used MC’s stories as a plot device so they can recreate a realistic version of a world where ML can walk (cuz he’s crippled) and ML agreed to be part in it but he can’t have his memories intact. ML thought that MC was just an NPC so he got broken hearted and decided to die in MC’s story so he can quit and return to the real world but MC thought he was dead for real since he also thought ML was an NPC. So his body that was in ML’s real world began to die but was nearly saved after the scientist noticed both of their conditions.

4. ICY_You

ICY_You Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the help!

None of those but thanks for trying to help!

Yukari_me likes this.
  5. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    ur welcome :blobokhand: