Resolved BL QT novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Suu_Itosukai, Aug 23, 2021.

1. Suu_Itosukai

Suu_Itosukai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t remember much about this novel except for an arc I just remembered.

the arc starts like this, the mc transmigrated into a world where the og!mc was some heir of a company and had a shit ton of wealth (that he worked for im pretty sure), and has a boyfriend that fell in love with og!mc in college who was a gamer. He decides to join his bf in this virtual reality, one day they all get stuck in the game.

he’s rich but doesn’t play games well and just buys things and uses his wealth for his team which is led by his bf. They just mooch off of him and just wastes his money. They also treat him reallly poorly.

there was the villain who fell in love with og!mc’s bf and just tries to steal him away and succeed. They also copied most of og!mcs appearance in game and chose the same class which was alchemy I think? They could enchant/repair/buff weapons.

Mc arrives while they are all trapped in game and slowly just leaves the team. I’m not sure if ML found him or rescued him but they meet and bring mc to his own team. They are also powerhouses( not sure ) but I know one member of the team was a really good hacker, and another guy was a buff macho man in game and in reality was the exact opposite.

Mc finds out while fixing and buffing a wand that his class can see the worlds code and tells his findings to the team and they during this they contact the outside world and support team and everyone gets their original world appearance and started to get people out of the game.

og!bf tries to get back together with mc irl with the excuse of ‘that was in game I still love you take me back’ or something like that. But ML comes like in NOPE HES MINE.

that’s all I remember and it’s pretty wonky near the end, hope someone can help me out! Thanks in advance

2. Stephanie1399

Stephanie1399 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cannon Fodder Cheat System arc 5

3. TopetoliChishi

TopetoliChishi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cannon fodder cheat system

4. Suu_Itosukai

Suu_Itosukai Well-Known Member