Spoiler (BL) Raising of Husband, Rich and Powerful Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Selax, Jan 15, 2018.

1. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    How do you not know? You just typed the entire thing out.

2. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww: just put it in our shared folder and I'll see to it.

3. Rabbitanairy

Rabbitanairy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It just mentions that the Gong rebirths but nothing about it on the plot or want it's even for. Gong doesn't even need to be rebirth to pretend to be a vegetable :/

cheerydandan likes this.
  4. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww:Anyone got any summaries for the plot

5. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Really? The typical rebirth plot line jumps at me the moment I read about his fishing out the perpetrators.

So in the past life, ML got into an (natural/man-made) accident that turns him into vegetable. Meanwhile, the person/people in the dark gradually works their way up and take over ML’s position and what nots or something like that. When ML woke up, everything has change against him. The perpetrator(s) plan might be ruined with ML woken up or they might just hate him to death and arranged for him to be kill. The ML realized that but it was too late. He’s dead, but then he suddenly woke up back in time when he was in a coma, and so this time, ML decided to fish out the perpetrators and took back everything that belongs to him.......

I was influenced by a recently famous het novel :p

6. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm yea... likely skipping on this one... cuz seems like theres always excuse for rebirth trend... and revenge on ppl plot is just not enough for me :/

Not that i don't like rebirth or so.

7. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, i had this plot sprung to me, too, when i read the „reborn ML pretended to be in a coma to find out the villains“ spiel xD
    It‘s getting predictable, now it‘s always the execution (author’s writing style, plot development, logical development/descriptions and realistic characters) that makes or breaks a novel ^^

Heungbo and kiara8 like this.
  8. cheerydandan

cheerydandan Casual Lurker, Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    What novel was it?

And so the ML pretends to be in a vegetative state while MC works? These novels are digging me deeper

9. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Ehm... It’s not exactly famous, but it has a steady fan base that came over from the author’s previous work. You should’ve at least seen it in the spoiler thread. It’s the 100% sweet love

cheerydandan likes this.
  10. psychobee

psychobee #SilentReader#

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read MTL until chapter 3 but at least I got the story. Each chapter is long and a little hard to MTL.

Ding Cheng (MC) is an entertainer (model/actor) that had a job abroad when he got a call from his friend, Lu Ming, that Qi Ling (ML) got an accident and became vegetable. So Ding Cheng rush over back to China to see Qi Ling in hospital with Lu Ming.
    In the hospital Ding Cheng saw Qi Ling father and brother want to get Qi Ling fingerprint to stamp documents. Ding Cheng angry because that means they want to take over Qi Ling company/business when Qi Ling in coma. Ding Cheng threat them with a fruit knife and says that nobody can touch the person he loved for ten years then they go away. Then Ding Cheng angry to the 3 bodyguard of Qi Ling because they can't do anything and making Qi Ling in coma. Then Ding Cheng ordered them to increase the bodyguard. Ding Cheng as a legal mate of Qi Ling had the right to order them.
    So actually Qi Ling and Ding Cheng already married for almost 3 years. Ding Cheng loved Qi Ling for ten years but he don't show them because he's afraid to be rejected. But his family and friend already know that Ding Cheng loved Qi Ling to death. So Ding Cheng ask his family to get a marriage with Qi Ling. His grandfather doesn't accept and making Ding Cheng to promise that if Qi Ling doesn't love him in three years then they must divorce. But Ding Cheng had a job abroad for two years and he actually already give up his marriage with Qi Ling because Qi Ling is too cold.
    The accident happen before three years time up so Ding Cheng won't divorce just because Qi Ling in coma. Even the call he just got from Lu Ming because Dingjia doesn't really care about their marriage and Qijia just afraid of Dingjia. Ding Cheng also said he really love Qi Ling to death. Also that if Qi Ling wake up then he will formally pursue Qi Ling.
    The doctor, Jiang Suwen, is a friend of Qi Ling, said that Qi Ling still had a hope to wake up. Ding Cheng just need to talk to Qi Ling. Jiang Suwen actually suprised because Ding Cheng is different from his image, especially that Ding Cheng actually loved Qi Ling for ten years.
    After Ding Cheng go home, Jiang Suwen give Qi Ling an injection and Qi Ling actually wake up.
    So Qi Ling actually didn't coma, he just had a serious injury in his foot but because he rebirth so he want to get the people that conspire for his death in his previous live and making an accident also a false coma with Jiang Suwen help.
    In Qi Ling previous live, he lived until forty years old before he died because his father killed him to get the business for his brother. His father just loved his brother. When he died he heard someone calling him and when he wake up it's already fourteen years ago when he just inherited the business. So he's making a plan to capture the perperator behind his dead beside his father and brother. But he didn't expect that Ding Cheng also come and tried to protect and raise him in his vegetable state. When he's unconscious to make his coma more realistic, he actually had some hidden camera in his ward, so he know what Ding Cheng said to him.
    Qi Ling stunned hearing Ding Cheng confession because in his previous live they just had a business marriage amd then divorce in three years and Ding Cheng live abroad and they also nevereet again. Qi Ling didn't know that Ding Cheng loved him for ten years but didn't say anything to him. That means there's something more behind their marriage. But Qi Ling didn't hate Ding Cheng confession because he remember before his rebirth someone calling him and that's Ding Cheng voice.
    Qi Ling then doesn't want to prolong his coma. Qi Ling want to 'wake up'. But before he wake up, Ding Cheng confessed again how he loved him and how he's a coward that doesn't had a courage to say that he loved Qi Ling. How Ding Cheng had a plan to lived abroad after their divorce and to be famous so Qi Ling can see him and heard about him even if they can't be together. Also how this accident making Ding Cheng want to be together with Qi Ling even if Qi Ling doesn't love him because he didn't know who will die first and doesn't want to had a regret. And then Ding Cheng kissed Qi Ling's cheek and run away for half an hour because embarrassed and the come back and continue his story about his life abroad.
    Then when Ding Cheng still talking Qi Ling opened his eyes. Ding Cheng shocked, panicked and happy because Qi Ling wake up. Ding Cheng also try to be brave and hold Qi Ling hand.

Ressianne, Heungbo, ahsudole and 26 others like this.
  11. Selax

Selax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the summary, I really appreciate it.

Rabbitanairy likes this.
  12. Rabbitanairy

Rabbitanairy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem ^^

13. missycin

missycin Pikachu is ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ and BL is (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not commenting much, but I really appreciate all the notifs and the BL posts. Sometimes, these are the only non-stressful things in my day.

14. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmm so is the gong [pretending to be coma ML] the MC or the shou who came back to look after him ? well not that it matters this looks to be sweet although the shou might just beat the crap out of the ML if he founds out he's faking it.

cheerydandan likes this.
  15. HesheFell

HesheFell [Out of Retirement] [Looking for Recs Everywhere]

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't want the summaries. I'm going to read this one myself:love:

soie_yoie, Selax and azure_sea like this.
  16. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the summary it seems like the gong is the ML, the one in coma and MC is the tsundere(??) shou.

morticia_addams and Kailyria20 like this.
  17. psychobee

psychobee #SilentReader#

Reading List:
    Link
    Still MTL this.
    The Gong is the ML and the one that faking his coma.
    The Shou is the MC and he isn't a tsundere.
    because the MC doesn't want to regret and want to pursue the ML he became deredere even though he is shy. so even though the MC holding or kissing the ML first, he also the one that embarrassed and blushing or even run away.

18. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    Give us some fluffy moments....and smutty *cough cough* <.<

Kumarae likes this.
  19. Selax

Selax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Click on author’s tag to view other novels by the author.