Spoiler (BL) Rebirth Apocalypse by SISIMO (Apocalypse + QT)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by sleepingjay, May 2, 2019.

1. sleepingjay

sleepingjay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    重生末世 by SISIMO
    Rebirth Apocalypse (Apocalypse, Quick Transmigration)

Note: This isnt the novel already posted by someone else.
    Author has two apocalypse novels. The one with spoilers already posted is pure apocalypse, this one is with Quick Transmigration! Author is just... not very creative with novel titles

Summary:
    - MC and 2 online friends from same guild (ML and his cousin) transmigrated to another world with game systems
    - ~12 hours after they transmigrated, the world apocalypse started
    - MC is reborn again. Last life he died in one of the worlds (not because of betrayals)
    - Unlike normal apocalypse, this novel has Eaters. They eat anything, starting from normal food, humans.. eventually even concrete once they become strong enough. When they're not hungry they look like normal people.
    - Evolved humans have ridiculous physical stats. There are abilities but it's very slow to become stronger so for most of the story it doesnt play much of a role. So MC and co. are pretty OP.
    - Most plants and animals in the world died, but 6 months in, a tree evolved to be able to open rifts to other dimensions.
    - The flowers of this tree go to these dimensions to gather energy from these world (crystallised as green fruits)
    - The people in the apocalypse world can follow the flowers to these worlds to gather resources they no longer have (since things either died or got eaten)
    - But they have to eat the fruit to go back. Else they wilp be rejected by that world and wiped out.
    - The fruits also make them stonger, so everyone compete and kill each other over the fruits.
    - The worlds:
    • Modern with ghosts (MC accidentally ended up helping save the world)
    • Early western urbanisation with magic (MC offends a god)
    • Ancient martial arts/jianghu (but half of it is on investigating a serial murderer)
    • Future modern world (everyone from MC's world become terrorists)
    • Scifi world (the people in this world live in the sky, and in MC's past life no one found this so a lot of green fruits got stolen by them)
    • Steam train era but with mutants (offended god from previous world is resident of this world)
    • Ancient martial arts (level up style, unlike the last one).
    - The last one is the final world. The tree got fed up having its fruits stolen and made a permanent rift instead. The people in the apocalypse world slowly start to conquer this ancient world.
    - MC and co are so OP they read to me like the "mysterious masters" in someone else's Apocalypse story lol. That someone else being ML's cousin's love interest. MC always complain about his ridiculous protagonist luck lol
    - MC is remote attacker/healer (uses flute), ML is remote attacker/assist (debuff/buff, uses guqin), ML's female cousin is melee (weird large sword)
    - ML actually liked using swords in-game but in RL he's too squicked out by blood for melee (is cleanliness obsessed)
    - their evolution abilities: poison for MC, water for ML, strength for ML's cousin
    - relationship-wise: ML always had a crush on MC. He was MC's apprentice in-game. In MC's past life it took a long while for ML to chase MC
    - This life MC immediately and very casually gets together with him like old husbands because he's already used to it lol
    - this terrifies ML and there's some insecurities because he's afraid he's too passionate and will scare MC off.

Last edited: May 2, 2019
  2. tak

tak ignorant but well-meant

Reading List:
    Link
    i haven't read this novel but the image is so funny.

"Someone kidnapped the president!"
    "Terrorist? What do they want? Money? Free their comrade?"
    "They ask for XX ton of long-lasting food!"
    "...eh?"

"There will be deaths if our demand isn't fulfilled."
    "We can't fulfill that demand!"
    "Fuck, dude, do you really wanna kill millions of people over cup noodles?"
    "As i was saying, that brand has been discontinued years ago! There's no way we can get 1000 of them!"

"I will free these people only if you fulfill my demand. If not, i will kill them one by one every hour."
    "...we will try our best, don't hurt any of them!"
    "Good. Prepare lotions and condoms and *nsfw list* that will last for 10 years"

Edit: typical apocalypse needs + extreme methods

3. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek: *lurking*

This sounds like a fun read...but i just started another novel ..

4. sleepingjay

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobxd: that's actually funnier than what actually happens:
    they broke through military and special forces bases to destroy a system that can detect energy DNA of humans (all of them had abnormal energy levels because evolution). also to cause a distraction some of them wreaked havoc at a national festival. then they all went back to killing each other
    though, I'm pretty sure ML did go find some ahem supplies in one world or another. need those for his and MC's 3 days long "retreat" whenever they're not adventuring after all :blobpeek:

Tintl, xiin, Alice-sama and 10 others like this.
  5. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Jadeite524

Jadeite524 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh that sound interesting- combine 2 elements I Like. Add to already long reading list. :ROFLMAO:

7. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you Shizun~!

Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @rainbowturtle @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09 @rottenmushroom801
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen
    @324722

8. Queue

Queue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww: Thank you :cookie:
    //gonna lurk and wait for more :blobpeek::blobpopcorn_cool::blobshh::blobninja:

9. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    .... cup noodles and bedroom supplies huh... :facepalm:, seems like this person whose extorting only cares about basic pleasures rather than necessities lol...:blobsweat:

scriptor and Kleep like this.
  10. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    ...C-cup noodles......

Someone needs better taste in food lol, better throw in chocolate or something at least :cookie:

Kailyria20 likes this.
  11. tak

Reading List:
    Link
    dat me lol (that's nit a spoiler, just wht i imagine with "people from apocalypse become terrorist in modern times")
    cup noodles is great, it's food AND you can drink the soup!:blobcat_rawr:
    Jk. When i wrote this i wanna eat ramen so i wrote "cup noodles"

No spoilers?:blob_teary: i can only google translate & the arcs seems hard to mtl

midnight reader likes this.
  12. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't get around to it today, but weekend is coming up! I'll probably start MTL-ing around then, so feel free to poke me if I don't add something here soon. :aww:

midnight reader, sleepingjay and tak like this.
  13. Tsukkin

Tsukkin [is currently lurking]

Reading List:
    Link
    No, it's actually not that hard to mtl this novel~ character's name is not confusing, u should try it :blobwink:

if u looking for romance, i guess this is not the one. I mean, the romance was like, only 10% of overall plot. Just my opinion, i think mc is too passive in the relationship (tho he will improve later...i guess...). He loves ml but in "gentle old husband" style. Not as passionate as ml. ML is kinda jealous when MC looks at him so gently, ML thought that mc is looking and at his past self and not him. That's why in this life ML is very passionate, and quite different with his gentle past self.

Well considering mc's cold personality, it's really a miracle that he can love ml so much. (Their personalities is a complete opposite, ML is cold outside, passionate, warm, and caring inside. Meanwhile mc is gentle and friendly outside, but very cold inside.)

But don't worry, their relationship will be better near the end of the story. It's basically no drama tho, just ml's occasional jealousy and possessiveness lol. And near the end of the story ml still thought that mc didn't really love him bcs he never say that he loves him, then he consult with his cousin and she said mc is obviously love him, i guess he's convinced....

alexfilia, xiin, Alice-sama and 6 others like this.
  14. tak

Reading List:
    Link
    today is almost over in my timezone so... Before i go to bed,
    poke[​IMG]
    (Gif from google don't ask me who)

scriptor likes this.
  15. sleepingjay

Reading List:
    Link
    there seems to be a lot of interest for this novel! i'm so happy hehe i really like this novel
    since someone else is going to spoiler this too, i won't bother doing sequentially. third world:
    - It's the first world where most survivors are participating
    - MC's group arrive in alley and change clothes. Their clothes are from the game so it's all fancy and rich
    - they went to gather info at an inn, looking for any big news (because the green fruit is likely to cause unusual events)
    - No unusual events, but some Big Name in the jianghu world is going to have a wedding soon
    - it's rumored this guy has some treasure, so lots of jianghu people are going to his wedding
    - MC decides to mix in, see if they can steal obtain this treasure
    - To get into the residence, everyone has to give a wedding gift
    - the better the gift, the better your seat at the reception
    - ML's brilliant idea: plastic water bottles
    - it even comes with red lids, for extra auspiciousness!
    - or in his words when introducing it to the housekeeper: "red clouds crystal bottles"
    - ML is so full of BS, even MC and ML's cousin are speechless
    - they also put the bottles in an aluminium box ("jade silver box") padded with 'a precious soft cloth' (towel)
    - to be fair it only works because MC group is ridiculously pretty, "obviously rich", and has good temperament
    - ML is still full of BS
    - he should have been a marketing student, not a medical student
    - the two other survivor groups watching from the crowd are completely speechless at this shamelessness

Warning for gore:
    - during the reception, there's a sudden scream
    - found a body hanging from a tree, wearing a female wedding gown -- it's a good friend of the groom
    - there's a huge pool of blood, turns out because he's male and doesn't fit the gown, the murderer cut off parts of his arms, chest, feet etc
    - His internal organs were also cut out and taken away
    - The army suddenly arrived to the residence to investigate accusations of rebellion
    - At night, the 2nd body was found -- the groom's sister wearing a groom wedding clothes
    - it's soaked in a container filled with blood
    - the corpse's belly is bulging and it has intestines hanging out of its mouth
    - the organs in her mouth are from the 1st victim
    - they investigated it and she was forced to eat these organs and meat while still alive
    - the bride's mom arrived and said that the bride's missing
    - another survivor group came to them (they agreed to cooperate before) with some info:
    - this famous residence was actually owned by a different family before. but the female owner died and then it changed to her husband's name
    - revenge motive???
    - the first victim's clan is also related: they were the one to introduce that female owner's husband to her
    - the bride's dad's family was also a good friend of the previous owner's family

Last edited: May 4, 2019
    alexfilia, xiin, Alice-sama and 9 others like this.
  16. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Going to recap some of what was mentioned before here as well as spoilers since I'm writing as I read:

Chapter 1 (in detail since this stuff sets up the rest of the novel)

-MC, ML, and ML's cousin transmigrated unexpectedly while playing a game (an MMORPG I'm guessing)
    -all three are good-looking. MC's a handsome and elegant person, looks gentle (at least compared to the other two lol). ML's cousin is a girl and she's a bit 'stern' in appearance. ML is 200% a hunk in game and IRL, he's mentioned as being the 'school grass' (xiao cao) and a medical student at the best medical school in the country -- he's the cold, unattainable type.
    -they're all...pretty amoral? LOL. When MC meets up with ML and his cousin, MC admits he got money by telling some poor girl smitten with his appearance that he'd lost his 'mobile wallet'. She gave/borrowed him 100 bucks ASAP and gave her contact info, but RIP the girl's contact info because he threw it away immediately
    -in game, ML is MC's disciple. MC worked hard so that he and ML could fight together well.
    -all three of them can be considered 'brothers at arms' from playing together so long (probably one of those static teams) and are strong allies even though this is the first time they've actually met face-to-face. MC gets a faintly wolf-like feeling from ML lol... *lights incense for MC*
    -this first world they transmigrate to, it's going to be end of the world (so they're all working together to stock up on supplies)
    -MC knows ML likes him even in the first chapter, which is why he's going ??? and trying to figure out what to do, since it's a bit awkward and MC is still straight at this time. MC also doesn't understand why ML likes him ahahaha~
    -surprise hug and kiss by ML who calls him 'master' XDDDD
    -MC tsukkomis at ML being all clingy: "what 'unattainable flower'?!?"

Gotta sleep soon, so I'll update with more chapters later~

creepingsoul, alexfilia, xiin and 7 others like this.
  17. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers (still in this 1st world):

-everyone transmigrated as their game character, so that explains their perfect looks (excepting ML who was already a xiao cao before transmigrating). MC and ML had to get haircuts because their characters had long hair lol. They also have the 'game system' their characters have to fall back on, so I guess skills + leveling, etc. are available to them
    -ML is obsessed with cleanliness. It's the end of the world and water supply is going to be scarce, but he's still hung up on getting a bathtub for washing (not surprising tbh, he is a medical student)
    -MC sighs and lets ML bring the bathtub because he's a softy
    -ML has hidden black/yandere moment as he thinks 'how can I let you go if you keep being so good to me.' And he's also black/yandere because he knows MC seems to know and was with a past him (so MC was 'reborn' before they transmigrated I guess) and is upset that he's not being looked at as the person he is now. (in his opinion)
    -ML's cousin throws up her hands at ML's hidden yandere/blackness

-end of the world begins with a huge meteor shower -- it looks harmless, but the radiation is insane and mutates everything. EVERYTHING. This is also how zombies come into being. People who develop negatively due to the radiation become zombies. After having a low fever (symptom), there are also people who don't become zombies and become the 'new humans.'
    -MC is 'reborn' so he knows what the world is going to turn into after the meteor shower, and he's a little sad but ML comes along and holds his hand~
    -low fever applies to MC and his party, but they aren't affected much if at all because of their perfect 'game' bodies
    -MC says there'll be people coming to seek trouble with them. ML's cousin wonders why, then ML tells her to look at them (their faces). So narcissistic :blobxd:

18. sleepingjay

Reading List:
    Link
    Continuation of Jianghu arc.
    Things I didn't mention before:
    - there are 2 other survivor groups at the same site and MC group decided to cooperate with them
    - because in MC group's OP set of skills luck and information gathering isn't included :facepalm:
    - both groups were a bit famous in MC's last life
    - 1st one has five people, known for being good at info gathering
    - in the same time MC has barely managed to get any info this group managed to get an in with a huge sect in this world
    - 2nd one is interesting. group of 2 men 1 woman like MC but their method is to "play love" i.e they pick a target with strength/background, seduce him/her to fall in love with one of them, then have the target gather resources and info
    - one of them is gay so they can target most people except lesbians lol
    - in last life they were known to have 100% success rate
    - this is only revealed in a later arc but the leader (the woman) has ability to read people's heart which is why she's so successful
    - this time they picked the groom :blobsweat:
    - well apparently the groom is a complete player
    - their group actually met a girl who was committing suicide because she was abandoned by the groom recently. Like, when this wedding was announced?? he's a bastard
    - when they were negotiating what counts as mission success for this seduction the leader said "oh i suppose until he's willing to drop everything and run off with me"
    - wealth-wise tho these 2 groups are completely pitiful -- their hairs are weird for the era and their stolen clothes barely fit, they are like dirt compared to MC's group so what can they do besides mix in with the normal jianghu people
    - ironically this makes it easier for them to mix in and listen to rumors and gather info compared to MC HAHAHA

also more things i didn't mention because it was pretty boring:
    - back when the MC came to the inn (when they first arrived at this world) they met this teenage girl
    - she's heiress to some important sect (important enough she got a good room at the wedding mansion even though her gift was just a random jar of wine she got at the inn)
    - she argued with some people at the inn
    - looked like your typical rebellious but good-hearted important heiress

3rd murder, warning for gore:
    - suddenly a scream while they were discussing
    - someone's dying, this time it's completely in public! it's close to the normal jianghu people rest area so everyone arrived quickly
    - the victim is still alive! and suffering and struggling. it's the missing bride, wearing bright red bridal dress
    - she's in the middle of a lotus-filled pond, hanging off a bamboo spike on a small bamboo raft
    - she's completely pierced through
    - also she's blindfolded and has bamboo sticks pierced through her eyes and ears so they're bleeding too
    - she screams and struggles and dies while everyone watches
    - i'm. not sure why no one went over to help. they have light work in this world. shock???
    - although to be fair she was dying already so wouldn't have helped
    - ok the girl mentioned above? MC noticed that while everyone was still struck dumb, she suddenly turned around and left
    - SUSPICIOUS
    - MC followed her and saw her talking to a man -- he's the guy who was protecting a mysterious man that stayed at the inn's yard and didn't allow anyone to come in or see him
    - MORE SUSPICIOUS: this girl starts smiling strangely. who smiles like that right after witnessing such brutal torture??
    - the not an innocent girl murderer that's who

more to come later: MC finds a secret room and discovers the Plot

xiin, alexfilia, Alice-sama and 6 others like this.
  19. tak

Reading List:
    Link
    because of this i thought the wedding gown is like corset and stuff. Like modern day wedding gown.
    don't wanna get involved? Can be misunderstood as the culprit? Maybe one of those "artifact will mark anyone who's near the body when they die, so we can find the murderer" is common there and they don't want to be marked?

20. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers, still 1st world:

-they run to some base then cause chaos as a recently emerged zombie gets 1 hit KO by ML's cousin, then a riot occurs and they scram
    -there was a handsome OP psychologist guy that ML's cousin used to be entangled with romantically (in past life that MC knows of), but apparently he was a slag man and ML's cousin took like two days to torture kill him. ML's cousin: "Is...is this how I really am inside?!?" :blobxd:
    -their skills are game-based, so they just need to exceed zombie's HP with their damage to kill a zombie, regardless of cutting off zombie head or whatever. ML's instrument/weapon is a guqin (ancient zither) and MC's is a xiao (vertical bamboo flute). I'm pretty sure ML's cousin is their tank and MC and ML are DPS/support
    -MC's original background is as nouveau riche kid, so despite looking gentle, he's really cold-hearted because of the crazy inter-family struggles he's had to go through. Turns out ML's cousin was worried about ML not getting treated right because of how coldhearted MC is, but is reassured (and amazed) that her stupid cousin managed to capture MC's heart. She saw how naturally MC took ML's hand and had an 'aha' moment. XD
    -slag psychologist man imprints onto ML's cousin after she disregards him (she knows he's slag now!)...... He's...kind of sketchy? LOL. Reminds me of Hannibal Lecter.
    -they pick up two male kitties (neutered). Apparently they're mutated cats with high intelligence who were part of their team in the past...They're also too picky to eat anything but cat food LOL. ML eats vinegar over how gently MC looks at them
    -MC's party is now a five-man (sorta) team now. :blobxd::blobxd::blobxd:
    -so, uh. wow. MC and party came upon this really creepy enclosed school. Human bodies everywhere with organs and stuff out hanging everywhere, all of it done by human hands. Then they come across this good-looking boy and a bunch of good-looking girls, but it's not a harem like you're thinking.....According to MC's conjectures, they were probably victims and bullied/r*ped in the enclosed school environment during this zombie apocalypse. The bodies hanging outside are 1) their abusers and 2) food rations. The boy had the idea to make people jerky because they're also meat and they're low on food. Since this is end of the world and morality is grey, MC and party leave them alone and go on their way. (MC's seen worse, I'm guessing)
    -MC and party's goal is to reach some kind of mystical tree that started growing near Kunlun mountains. If you get one of its flowers, you can travel to a different world for a time -- it's how the 'new humans' become more powerful post-apocalypse, since their own world is in such a bad state. However, they all need to go home eventually because otherwise there's a kind of corrective force that'll kill them because they don't belong in that world. On the way back between worlds, new humans are also able to eat this fruit thing that gives them a power boost. Regular humans will die in the place between worlds if they try going
    -in the future, getting these flowers becomes deadly and competitive. Now though, MC and party are first to get here since only MC knows and there's no competition at all
    -MC and party about to travel to 2nd world after getting the flowers~

xiin, alexfilia, Shizun and 5 others like this.