Spoiler (BL) Rebirth of The Moonlight Youth

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Selax, Jan 16, 2018.

1. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    The story starts when MC already a ghost, he's wandering in a hospital for years till he even forgot his memory and learn anything related to surgical (mostly heart surgical) bc watching lot doctor there. He got energy or sth from moonlight. And one night when he's absorb energy from moonlight in a windowsill, he asleep . . . once he woke up, he actually have a real body and noticed that the hospital where he's normaly wandering a bit different, it looks like the hospital was long abandoned, he did not know how many years he was asleep, then he's went around and suddenly found dynamite and it exploded, but bc he has sth like jade from his sister (the sister is adopted by ML), the jade sent him to his previous lives, he's born again as a baby. He's confused, but suddenly he got lots of memory from his previous life and cry (like normal baby).

In previous life, he's born from a woman, this woman has relationship w/ ML, but bc ML doesn't want another son (he's already has a son from his marriage, his wife died btw), so ML told MC's mom to abort MC, but after consult w/ doctor, the doctor said it would be dangerous to do abortion, so the mom had no choice but to keep MC, and did not tell ML. The mom thought it's all bc MC existence that she has no chance to be ML's woman anymore, so mom like to abused MC. She also back being a prostitute, and when there's a pedo who interest in MC, the mom even sold MC's first time to that pedo. When MC 15 y.o, ML took him back, MC thought his suffering would end, but apparently it's much worse. ML took MC bc he wanted to save Tianbao (his eldest son), he wanted MC to be heart donor for Tianbao. Anyway MC live there for years before finally give his heart to Tianbao, Actually when MC know about it, he's about to run away w/ his sister, but they're in accident and the sister died after gave him jade, while MC died in operation table.

The sister originally the heart donor for Tianbao, but bc it's not match, so ML make sister as Tianbao's fiancee, the sister actually like ML's secretary or sth, even pregnant during that accident. Bc the sister not match, ML suddenly remember that there's a woman that pregnant w/ his child, he hope the child still alive, so he could use the child for Tianbao's heart donor. Now, MC remember his previous life, he learns more about heart to save Tianbao, so he could save his sister live~~~ ofc MC would be diff from his previous life now

Izn, Zhen_Qing, Yearning and 17 others like this.
  2. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    ...And this is the ML I should be looking forward to? Yeah, I'll pass this novel. Thank you for your sacrifice.

3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    so the surgery was unsuccessful?

4. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    previous life ? i meant died in operation table bc the doctor took his heart for Tianbao, so i guess Tianbao's surgery is successful

morticia_addams and kiara8 like this.
  5. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More plz:aww:

6. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    =.=; The incest is scary and its even worse that ML is such a coldhearted, crazy bastard, so the sister was MC blood sister from ML or his mother? He was gunna engage her to his eldest son too like wtf.

7. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    im coming along!

psychobee likes this.
  8. psychobee

psychobee #SilentReader#

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, thanks for the info @clear but I think I won't read this. Incest+tragedy. Not my favorite, so bye~ ( ´Д`)ノ~

9. Ars

Ars Simple-Minded Trash

Reading List:
    Link
    :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely: that's intense, who pissed off the author to make them write this...

10. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a tiny possibility that MC's mother was unfaithful and gotten pregnant with someone else? T_T ...then again ML seem to be a bastard almost equal to the guy in black belly prince's abandoned consort. I wanna read it since its by FOD's author but the ML sounds too terrible, sacrificing his other kids and even plans to marry them together x.x, Is he part some old imperial family that believes in preserving the bloodline purity or something x.x

11. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    ...whut.

Judging by the spoilers, this novel seems to be as loaded with drama as That One That Shall Not Be Named.

Chubby Unicorn activates skill Grandmaster's Retreat!
    It's super successful!
    Chubby Unicorn is several li away!

Inland, Mushroom, Misaki Yata and 9 others like this.
  12. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    there's no such possibility, actually i kinda hope too, but until the end they truly father and son
    Yup ML sounds so terrible in previous life, at the current life he's super possessive and like MC so much though

Mushroom and Ease like this.
  13. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    The sister is adopted, she has no blood relation w/ anyone.

14. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Usually I like incest if its bw brothers but father and son huh. The only father and son incest i ever liked was manga called 'not equal' I'll have to wait and see how it goes.:hmm:

Misaki Yata, Dayong9909 and kiara8 like this.
  15. ferrelrose

ferrelrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I Don't think I'm going to be able to read this one because I am going to remember the first life and because of that I won't like the ml.:blobunsure:

16. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's not talk about being ML first of all he is a jerk of a father.:blobangery:

17. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Urgh... ah, this is not the novel for me, i like danmei as any rotten women out there, but this kink is one i avoid *no offense to incest lover* but it’s not my cup of tea, though if there was even a possibility of them not being blood related, i could brave on. But from even these tiny spoilers given, the tragedy is too much for me. So adios amigos!! *runs away*

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
  18. iampsyx

iampsyx Have some rest, and let's do better tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm...I' m gonna trust the author on this one since I love YZS...I'm cool with incest as long as both parties have equal "power" in the relationship.

kiara8 likes this.
  19. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    yea, he's a jerk. When the first time read this, i actually hope the ML is the uncle (ML's brother), but nope, author likes the father more. idk why, but author seems to prefer older men for MC love interest, there's even someone (most likely his age close to ML) who also interest in MC, moreover after MC succeed do heart surgery for him. Though ofc ML won't allow this guy to get close to MC.

Misaki Yata, Akkachu and mereumsama like this.
  20. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    I like incest but not to this extent... :notlikeblob:

Rabbitanairy, kiara8 and mereumsama like this.