Spoiler (Bl) Reborn as a Good Child

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by morticia_addams, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If ml loved mc so much in original novel why do he left him and reject him when mc confess to him ? This is answered in the novel ?

2. Hikari111

Hikari111 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you guys tell me what happened after BaiYihan's sister ask the ML to marry her? (She was really persistent) How did they end up not getting married? Also How MC and ML able to talk to each other about their feelings?
    <<I was crying the whole time ML and MC's sister are getting married in ch 29 :blobsob: it really broke my heart when i saw MC running away to the balcony>> "he couldn't handle it"

3. Shibb

Shibb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The family found out about YiHan's depression and love/dependency for ML. So, ML and the sis "broke up" so YiHan "can have" ML.

ML phrased it to MC as the engagement being a way for Sis to find out if some guy was really into her. MC's other family members think that ML was just sacrificing himself for MC. In the end, the guy they were "testing out" (actually proven to be in love with MC's Sis the whole time even in the past life) saved the Sis from being hit by a car and confessed. The two then end up together.

Hikari111 likes this.
  4. Hikari111

Hikari111 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much!!!!!:aww: I can finally let go of my curiosity and sleep well:blobtriumph:. You are a life saver (I was depressed this past few days and couldn’t stop thinking about it) :blobpats:

5. TomiNdumplings

TomiNdumplings Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty much ml thought mc was joking/toying with him, and cause mc yells that he doesnt want to see him(ml) again he leaves thinking mc would be fine with his powerful family

6. psrinrina

psrinrina Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know more details about these
    Why ML was drunk and ended up like this
    Can anyone tell me which chapter said about this???

7. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What does happen to Qi MingYan? I read that he was fished by a golden haired man. In the last two extra was mentioned about his fate but I can’t find these two extra. Anyone who know? Or can pass me the last two extras?