Novel [BL] That day.

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Raebit, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Raebit

Raebit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I'm an amateur writer with bad grammar, I just write for fun and practice, don't mind too much.:sweating_profusely:
    Warning: I'm bad at writing!, may use other novel as reference on how to write.

Synopsis

Ran transmigrated into a fantasy world? he himself not sure since he read too many novel relating to transmigration, the weirdest thing about his transmigration is... everytime it reach that day, everything start over from the first time he transmigrate again.

Table of Contents

Fran.2424 and etsuhun like this.
  2. Raebit

Raebit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 1: I transmigrated?

Ring
    Ring
    Ring
    Ring

Ran woke up to the sound an alarm, lazily stretch his hand to turning it off. "Ugh..It is morning already?"

It was summer day, he feel sweaty, his eyes feels hazy because of sleepiness and heat, he looks confused by unfamiliar room, his room should be filled with scattered manga, his laptop, and some snacks, but this room filled with some plants, a bookshelf with thick book, the opposite of his bed is now window, no wonder it is very hot.

He close his eyes, rubbing them, opening it again, observing the surroundings nothing has changed.

"Where am I?" thought the young man, he just fell asleep then woke up in this room, there is no way he is kidnapped, who would do that?

He went outside the room, the size isn't big but it looks a comfy home with natural vibe, someone who lives here should like plants a lot, and quite well off, he start checking the bathroom.

One glass, and one brushtooth, means this house owner lives alone, which probably him? No way.. Am I?

A bit panic but hopeful, he looks into the mirror above the sink."This isn't my face!!"

In front of mirror he found blue gentle eyes with light brown hair, with white skin, rather than calling it beautiful delicate type, people will find him as warm neighbour onii-san with sunshine smile.

"This is the legendary transmigration!!"
    "But..Which kind of transmigration type it is?"

Ran read a lot of transmigration book, start from transmigrating into game/fantasy/xianxia/novel world, to villainess noble girl, hero defeating demon lord, becoming a villain cannon fodder, or even male lead with bright golden finger,

There is too many possibilities, but most important thing, what is his role!

He don't want to make stupid mistake and die miserably!, it is one thing if he was the male lead with golden finger, but what if he is the cannon fodder?! he will ignorantly offended the big guy and adios world.

"Oh right, the most basic thing! status!"

Silence

"Inventory?"

Silence

"System?"

Silence

"God did you killing me by mistake??"

Silence

".....there's no hint?"

Jiminsbluemold likes this.