Spoiler (BL)The Earth is Online

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ThePinkHotPot, May 2, 2018.

1. Wondy7

Wondy7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read the latest chapter, I'm still at chapter 219 but just wanna said that someone commented on how when the players in the earth heard the black tower announcement about players that failed to clear customs, BR was the third announced but in the game he was the fourth person that died. So this person was saying that the monster was one of the three that died before BR.

I'm gonna edit this when I read the latest chapter.

DimensionalRoamer likes this.
  2. DimensionalRoamer

DimensionalRoamer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Whaoooooo I totally did not catch that!

3. keinnan

keinnan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So we finally got the entry for Fu Wenduo's ability! And wow, that fight sequence alskjf

[Ability: Genetic Recombination]

[Owner: Fu Wenduo (Reserve)]

[Type: Genotype (this was what google translated 基因型 to? I've never seen this word before...)]

[Function: Any cell in the body can be turned into iron, and the formed steel has the hardness of a rare prop; the recovery ability is accelerated to 100 times that of ordinary humans; cells can be regenerated.]

[Level: Nine]

[Restriction: Evolution is extremely difficult.]

[Note: The last player who had this ability has become Eve. (This is super interesting. I wonder if this is just what happened to Tang Mo when he fell unconscious for 7 days, or a further step of that? Since we don't really know what the dream images mean...)]

[Tang Mo version instructions: Can only be used once a day for 30 seconds each time. The rate of cell regeneration is 50 times that of normal humans and the duration is 5 minutes. When I wrote this line of words, Tang Mo had already eaten Fu Wenduo's —— and didn't give money! (SNORT. I was wondering what sex had to do with "eating without giving money" and now we know LMAO).]

nejvi, Ease, Rangeles and 8 others like this.
  4. CawCawBird

CawCawBird Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm still super suspicious what this "hs become Eve" means... ah well, let's wait and see! All you guys giving spoilers, you're awesome!

5. DimensionalRoamer

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading the latest chapter and feeling more sad about Bai Ruoyao :( we find out who killed him!!
    SPOILERS BELOW

so basically, to escape, Tang Mo killed Abdullah and this was obviously discovered the next day. When everybody gathered round, people were like wtf happened. People eventually guessed that Tang Mo had exited the room that night AND HE JUST ADMITS IT STRAIGHT OUT (shocking some of his teammates aha) and then he points out the old man as the other person and the old man tries to deny it but Tang Mo had cleverly spilled some wine on him so there was a mark and a faint smell of alcohol on him, so he couldn't lie anymore. Anyways, so people were like kay so who's the black tower monster, and Tang Mo eventually concludes --> NEITHER. THE MONSTER WASN'T KILLING PEOPLE, IT'S THE COLDHEARTED MANIAC PLAYERS who figured out another way to pass the level --> basically killing everybody until they're the last person left and by that point, you can obviously know who the monster is since it will revert to monster form upon death.

So bb TangMo and Mu Huixue are like who killed our friend Bai Ruoyao and they concluded it has to be someone very strong since BRY is very very strong even without any powers and they determined the other two people that night must have teamed up to kill him, meaning they are a team in real life, meaning they are
    Lina and Don (written as TangDe) So everyone starts fighting, TangMo and FuWenduo against Don. MuHuixue and Andelie against Lina. They are both European players I think

At the very last moment, one of them used their power and slowed down time and was just about to kill TangMo and MuHuixue when suddenly, they were both shot through the chest by TangMo and FuWenduo!! They were like wtf how did you know we were coming, and TangMo said (rough gist), "Yall dont know but BRY is very strong. In a previous game, he had to chop off his arm to survive against me, and though he doesn't know how i did it, he's smart and has probably guessed i have some kind of time reversal power. So, you didn't understand the significant of BRY cutting off his own arm when he died." --> and then cue flashback to BRY fighting these two, and cutting off his arm upon the last few seconds of his death in order to warn TangMo and team.

And then TangMo said that BRY repaid his debt TT___TT
    who else is missing BRY kinda....

AND TANGMO BB IS NOW USING BRY'S BUTTERFLY KNIFE IN FIGHTS

Last edited: Sep 28, 2018
    hejikkk, Saikyi, pcheshire and 9 others like this.
  6. Haigi

Haigi Skimming Binge Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    So...:blobnosebleed: Fu Wenduo was on the side of being 'eaten'?

Rangeles likes this.
  7. keinnan

Reading List:
    Link
    sldkfjlksakjl I knew there was more to it when Tang Mo looked at Bai Ruoyao's right arm for a lingering moment that morning. He managed to leave him a clue in the end ;w; *clutches heart* But also I'm laughing at Fu Wenduo being like, "you don't know, but he's actually very powerful, especially in the case of everyone's abilities being limited" but what he really means is "you don't know, but his ability is g a r b a g e" LOL. I definitely feel that Bai Ruoyao has had the most rewarding character arc in all of this so far? Like we start off hating him because he's a cold blooded psychopath, esp. when he gets so fixated on Tang Mo and sending him to his doom, but by the end, you can see that even MHX who found him so distasteful really did respect him at least for how capable he was. And he paid Tang Mo back that favour after allll *wipes tear*

hejikkk, Rangeles, Ease and 3 others like this.
  8. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    i know this isn't new, but i SQUEEE-ed so much i had to properly translate it to savour every moment. :blobnosebleed:

(context: MC dragged ML into a shed behind the rest station they're at to *cough* "try and figure out" ML's ability. he first started by feeling up ML's face... where he then got kinda distracted and ended up squishing his(ML)'s cheeks for fun. followed by ML asking how old he is -MC says he's 23, & ML's response is an "oh, so you're three years younger than me" - indirectly implying that MC is being childish.)

看来傅闻夺的异能比他想象得还要强大。
    It seems that Fu Wenduo's power is stronger than he imagined.

唐陌:“可能得再摸久一点。那个女偷渡客大概摸了我十分钟,才得到我的异能。不过她的异能是原版,我这个是复制版,效果和条件会比她苛刻,所以时间会更久点。而且你的异能应该非常强大。越强大的异能越难窥测。”
    Tang Mo: "Maybe the touching time needs to be longer. The woman (xiin: original owner of the ability that lets MC read/copy other people's abilities) took around 10 minutes to get my ability. But her powers are the original, and I'm a copy, and the effects and conditions will be harsher than her, so it will take longer. And your abilities should be very powerful. The more powerful the ability is, the harder it is to see. "

"可以摸多点地方吗。”
    "Can you touch more places?"

唐陌一时没反应过来,他沿着自己刚才的话道:“当然,你的异能强大是好事……”声音突然顿住,唐陌惊愕地抬头,双目睁大:“摸多点地方?!”
    It took Tang Mo a moment before he caught up with the conversation: "Of course, it's good that your power is powerful..." Suddenly his voice stopped, and Tang Mo looked up in astonishment. His eyes were wide open: "Touch more places!?"

傅闻夺神色平静,嘴角却不动声色地翘起:“摸亲密的部位,得到异能的时间会缩短。”他有理有据地分析道:“摸脸比摸手更亲密,所以时间会缩短。那……如果摸比脸更亲密的部位呢?”
    Fu Wenduo was calm, but the corners of his mouth turned up quietly: "The more intimate the touch, the shorter the time to get the power will be." He reasoned and analyzed: "Touching your face is more intimate than touching your hands, so time will be shortened. So... What if you touch somewhere more intimate than the face?"

唐陌:“……”
    Tang Mo: "..."

“我不介意你多摸点地方。”顿了顿,傅闻夺补充道:“为了得到异能。”
    "I don't mind if you touch more places." After a pause, Fu Wenduo added, "to get the ability."
    :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

唐陌:“……好。”
    Tang Mo:" ... Alright. "

傅闻夺说这句话的时候,视线一定锁在唐陌的身上。他饶有兴致地看着唐陌脸色不断变换,憋了半天才吐出一个“好”字。唐陌的反应令他觉得很有趣,又有些可爱。然而下一刻,傅闻夺的笑容直接僵在唇角,再也笑不出来了。
    When Fu Wenduo said this sentence, the line of sight was locked on Tang Mo. He watched with interest as expressions flickered across Tang Mo's face for a long time before he finally spit out the word "Alright". Tang Mo's reaction made him feel very amused, and it was cute at as well. At the next moment, however, Fu Wenduo's smile froze on his lips, and he could not laugh anymore.

因为一只冰冷的手顺着他坚毅的下巴缓缓下滑。
    Because a cold hand slipped downwards from his firm chin.

唐陌一只手还放在傅闻夺的脸上,另一只手犹豫地往下滑了一点,接着再不迟疑,果断地抚摸上了傅闻夺的脖子。冰凉的温度刺得傅闻夺身体一震,他心中忽然勇气一阵不妙的预感,他反射性地想要开口阻止对方继续抚摸,然而唐陌的手已经下去了。
    Tang Mo left one hand on Fu Wenduo's face, the other hand hesitatingly slipped downwards, and then without hesitation, decisively touched Fu Wenduo's neck. The cold temperature pierced Fu Wenduo's body with a shock. Suddenly he had a bad sense of foreboding. He reflexively tried to open his mouth to stop the other side from touching him. However, Tang Mo's hand was already moving further down.

唐陌面无表情地摸上了傅闻夺的胸口。
    Tang Mo looked at Fu Wenduo's chest with a blank expression.

即使隔了一层外套和一件衬衫,硬梆梆的肌肉也令唐陌清晰地感觉到一股纯粹的男性荷尔蒙魅力。他下定决心,手继续往下摸,摸到腹部的时候唐陌倏地顿住。他奇怪地抬头看了傅闻夺一眼。
    Even if separated by a coat and a shirt, the stiff muscles make Tang Mo clearly feel a pure masculine charm. He made up his mind to continue moving his hand downwards, but paused when he reached the abdominal area. He looked up and gave Fu Wenduo with a strange look.

傅闻夺呼吸都快停了。
    Fu Wenduo's breath almost stopped.

唐陌:“你居然有八块腹肌?”
    Tang Mo: "you have an eight pack?"

傅闻夺反问:“我为什么不能有八块腹肌。”
    Fu Wenduo's response, "why can't I have eight abs?"
    :blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns:

只有一块腹肌的唐陌竟然无言以对:“……”
    Tang Mo, with only one abdominal muscle, was speechless: "..."

摸摸胸口、摸摸肌肉,这已经是唐陌能做到的极限了。他并不想做得更亲密,因为他自己是个gay,摸男人这种事他根本不愿意做,无奈做了也想要点到为止,保持一定距离。然而这个异能却不能让他保持这种合适的距离。
    Feel the chest and muscles is already the limit of what Tang Mo wants to do. He didn't want to be more intimate, because he was a gay himself. He didn't want to touch a man at all, but he didn't really have a choice. This ability of his does not allow him to keep his distance.

【异能:别想藏一毛的私房钱!】
    [Ability: don't try to hide even 10c of your private money! ]
    【拥有者:林雅姝(偷渡客)】
    [owner: Lin Yashu (illegal immigrants)]
    ……
    【限制:必须长时间触摸对方,需要皮肤直接接触……】
    [Limit: you have to touch the other person for a long time and need direct contact with their skin. ]

唐陌神色平静地看着前方,盯着傅闻夺衣领。他没有说话,傅闻夺被他摸着也没有开口。谁也不知道过了多久,唐陌忽然抬头道:“能把手伸进去吗?”
    Tang Mo looked calmly at the front and stared at Fu Wen's collar. He did not speak, and the Fu Wenduo that was being touched also did not speak. No one knows how long after that, Tang Mo suddenly looked up and said, "Can I put my hand in?"

傅闻夺:“……”
    Fu Wenduo: "..."

……他听错了?
    ... Did he hear wrong?

唐陌:“必须皮肤直接接触才行。”
    Tang Mo: "it is necessary to have direct skin contact."
    :cookie::cookie::cookie:

“……”
    "..."

过了片刻,傅闻夺:“好。”
    After a moment, Fu Wenduo: "OK."

:blobmelt:

唐陌默默地抬起头,看着眼前的男人。两人的目光在空气里交汇,下一刻,唐陌便移开视线,不敢再看。
    Tang Mo silently raised his head and looked at the man in front of him. The eyes of the two people converge in the air. In the next moment, Tang Mo turned his eyes away and did not dare to look again.

他的心现在跳得很快。
    His heart is beating fast now.

明明是只对维克多产生过的那种爱慕和喜欢,也只因为对方才有过的心跳加,在这个时候,当傅闻夺在他面前解开衣服露出流畅漂亮的肌肉后,唐陌竟然觉得自己有点移情别恋了。
    Clearly he has only ever liked Victor, and has only experienced a quickening heartbeat for the other, but just now, when Fu Wenduo unfastened his clothes in front of him to reveal the smooth and beautiful muscles, Tang Mo felt that his emotions had shifted a little.

他的目光起初是盯着傅闻夺修长的手指,后来解开衣服,他忍不住地看向了对方的身体。也许是因为皮肤相碰太过亲密,他才会产生这种奇怪的反应。唐陌逼着自己不去想这件事,他认真地摸着傅闻夺的八块腹肌,摸了一分钟没有任何反应。
    His eyes were initially fixed on Fu Wenduo's long, slender fingers, but when he unbuttoned his clothes, he couldn't help looking at each other's body. Perhaps it is because the skin is so close that he will have such strange reactions. Tang Mo forced himself not to think about it, he carefully touched Fu Wen-grab's eight abdominal muscles, touching for a minute without any reaction.

唐陌一边思索自己到底是不是个花心的人,随便摸摸别的男人的腹肌就会产生感觉,他还没想出个头绪,忽然,一个硬硬的东西抵在了他的大腿上。唐陌先是一愣,他没想到那是什么东西,他的脑子里瞬间闪过“这是什么肌肉”,接着就顺手摸了一把。
    Tang Mo wondered if he was a disloyal man, if casually feeling other men's abs will cause his feelings to change. He hadn't finished the thought when suddenly, a hard thing hit his thigh. Tang Mo first was stunned, not knowing what it was, and his mind flashed with a "what is this muscle", and his hand promptly went to touch.

傅闻夺:“咳……”
    Fu Wenduo: "cough..."

反应过来的唐陌:“……”
    The penny drops for Tang Mo: "..."

唐陌立即抬头,傅闻夺神色淡定地看着他,仿佛下面那个硬梆梆的东西和他没关系。
    Tang Mo immediately raised his head and Fu Wenduo looked at him calmly, as if the hard thing below had nothing to do with him.

两人对视片刻,齐齐:“……”
    Two people looked at each other for a moment, simultaneously: "..."

过了许久,唐陌忍不住问:“冒昧地问一句,傅少校……你不是个直男?”这话问出来唐陌就给自己找到了答案。不对啊,谁说直男被男人摸就不能硬了。这是单纯的生理反应,是他想多了。
    After a long time, Tang Mo could not help but ask: "Presumptuous question, Major Fu... Aren't you a straight man? " This question just left Tang Mo's mouth when he answered it for himself. Of course not, who says straight men can't be touched by other men. This is a simple physiological reaction. He's thinking too much.

但没给唐陌道歉的机会,傅闻夺淡淡道:“我有说过我不喜欢男人?”
    But Fu Wenduo did not give Tang Mo's any opportunity to apologize before saying lightly: "Did I ever say I don't like men?"

唐陌呆住:“……???”
    Tang Mo froze: "...??
    :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:

exm?!你特么喜欢男人?!!!
    Excuse me?! You **** like men?!!!

傅闻夺看着唐陌震惊的模样,虽然很想再说两句,但身下的小傅实在不给面子,让他也有点尴尬。两人就保持着唐陌一手摸脸、一手摸腹肌,小傅直愣愣地抵在唐陌大腿上的姿势。站了半分钟,唐陌实在觉得不能再这么继续了,他正要收回手,只听一道惊恐的声音从一旁响起——
    Fu Wenduo looked at Tang Mo's shocked appearance, although he very much want to say a few more words, but the little Fu under him really is not giving him face, making him also a little embarrassed. The two of them stayed there, Tang Mo with one hand on the other's face, one hand touching his abs, little Fu straightforwardly pushing against Tang Mo's thigh. After standing for half a minute, Tang Mo really felt that he really could not continue like this. He was about to withdraw his hand and only heard a shocked voice ring from one side.

“你们在做什么?!!!”
    "What are you guys doing?!!!"

Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
    Ivasama, Saikyi, haweii and 12 others like this.
  9. CawCawBird

CawCawBird Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah that's a great scene :blobnosebleed:
    The one who interrupts them... I seem to remember from the spoilers in this thread that it was FW's little cousin?

Rangeles likes this.
  10. keinnan

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's a bit from chapter 223 that had me cracking up endlessly. Too sweet! These two understand each other so well.

When night fell, Fu Wenduo had a chance to leave the room. He became transparent, but chose not to go out, instead walking over to Tang Mo's bed and sitting down. He saw that Tang Mo was still talking to "him", and that "him" conversed smoothly, revealing no faults.

However, after three minutes, Tang Mo’s voice stopped and he directly asked: "Victor, is that you?"

"Fu Wenduo" answered in a low tone: "Hm?"

Tang Mo smiled: "I was thinking, when I went out that night, did you also notice it wasn't me in the room?"

Fu Wenduo, who was sitting at the edge of the bed, raised his eyebrows at this.

On the opposite side of the room, "Fu Wenduo" suddenly closed his mouth and stopped speaking.

Tang Mo spoke: "The Black Tower can simulate a player's habit of speech, and even predict what the player might say or ask next. But it can't imitate the soul. Neither I nor Fu Wenduo know Bai Ruoyao well enough, and we didn't intend to communicate with him in any case, so when the Black Tower imitated him, no one noticed. But you and I are different. I know, this is not you."

After being discovered, "Fu Wenduo" directly turned over and stopped talking to Tang Mo.

Tang Mo helplessly turned to look up at the ceiling, not knowing that the real Fu Wenduo had instead taken the time to actually sit right next to him.

Tang Mo mused: "At this time, when you're in that state, even if you secretly kiss me, I might not know."

Fu Wenduo, who had just been in the motion of leaning in for a kiss, suddenly froze. Two seconds later, he calmly continued to lean over and dropped a gentle kiss on Tang Mo's lips.

People who truly understand each other can't be fooled by an imitation.

Just like that night when Tang Mo had left the room, Fu Wenduo had realized something was off. Now, the same was true.

At the end of the night, the real Fu Wenduo returned.

The sixth night had passed. In the morning, Tang Mo got up from the bed and asked directly: "Did you kiss me last night?"

Fu Wenduo returned the question: "What?"

Tang Mo looked at him with suspicion.

Major Fu magnanimously opened the door and went out first.

The seventh day and night also passed without event.

Ivasama, Saikyi, Ease and 5 others like this.
  11. Wondy7

Wondy7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In less than a day the author has updated 5 chapters :cry:
    I feel bad for those that died in the sixth floor game, BR especially (I wanted to know why was he afraid of dead), however, the motivation behind their deads is an accurate representation of human nature.
    When they ended the game and went back to the earth the black tower gave a global announcement that included the schoking news that the almost four million of players were now "Returning to earth".
    So yes, everyone was in a sorta "virtual game", and even thought it has been 7-8 months since "the earth went online" now that all people are about to start the last game they are back to Nov 18 of 2017 (animales are there too, everything is back to normal ).

The last game require that among the 15,000 black towers in the world, everyone must search 5 treasures hidden in five black towers. Every tower is going to be protected by either a monster or a boss, and they only have seven days to complete the task. Thankfully, they have the clues given to them after clearing the sixth floor, so they are almost sure of the location of two of them. The first clue said something about the beginning of everything so after debating a little they came to the conclusion that it must be the black tower that FW attacked first (he was the first player to enter an attack game). The second one is the black tower from where MX came out after passing the 4 floor and that brought back the other earth players. FW, TM, MX, A, +kids, went to the tower FW attacked first and the "election" team went to the other one.

TM team came across the circus head and Wang Xiatian (?), and played the quiz game FW had played once.
    CS asked about the location of the other four towers and WX said that one was in China (the second one they guessed and that it is being protected by Wolf grandma ), next one is in Berlin (Santa Claus is there), another one is in Nueva Delhi, India (Queen of read hearts ?) but the last one remains unknown because its location was censored.
    They quickly ended this game when TM used the ability to change names (that one he used in his first attack game). But if you guys remember in exchange of using this ability, the other person will know about TM's secret (please if you are to date wih the chapters go to read the latest, 229, because this part is so funny ), so when he changed her name, she knew his secret. TM was "I don't care if you know" but when she was about to said it (in front of the kids, MX, Andre, and the circus head) TM said it first "FW and I are together" after everyone reacted to it, WX said that's not what she was going to said and before TM interruped her again, she said "Hahaha, I will tell you, his biggest secret is that Tang Mo has always thought that fortunately everyone's physical fitness has been improved now, or else It’s enough for them to do it once in a lifetime. The physical strength of Fu Wen’s is really good":blob_grin::blob_grin:
    Even FW was surprised

Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
    nejvi, Food food, Rangeles and 10 others like this.
  12. DimensionalRoamer

Reading List:
    Link
    Kay I have a confession to make... Anyone else slightly crushing on Gleya Sykes the circus ringmaster, or is it just me?? He seems very charming! I also like how psychopathic he is lmao.:aww::blobicecreamlove: I also ship him together with the Queen of Red Hearts! The way they fight and how she constantly calls him 'Gleya-who-should-go-die' (rough translation) is my OTP:blobthinkingsmirk:

Super excited that the next chapter should be about the squad's fight against Gleya!! my bb's getting more screentime, love reading about him fighting :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobhero:

Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
    xiin likes this.
  13. DimensionalRoamer

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 231 is so sad :( I'm feeling pretty emotional
    Mu Huixue has to die in order to revive Bai Ruoyao, since he is the only only who knows where the last (5th) black tower is. She accepts her death, says her goodbyes and last wishes to the squad, and has Tang Mo kill her TT_____TT Initially she had wanted Chen ShanShan to kill her, but CSS asked to have TM do it so that TM can get MHX's ability.

This is the black tower's retribution to Mu Huixue. It killed Bai Ruoyao knowing that he is crucial in the 7th tower attack game, to force MHX to die.

nejvi, Food food, Rangeles and 5 others like this.
  14. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobReach: some sweetness from 175

“你想拥有那个女人的异能?”
    "You want to have that woman's ability?"

唐陌一愣,转首看向傅闻夺。他点点头:“嗯,看透一个人是不是在说谎,有时候很重要。”关键时候,这是个很强大的异能。当然,那个女人的异能是什么唐陌并不知道,他只是猜测。
    Tang Mo paused, turned to look at Fu Wenduo. He nodded: "Well, see if a person is lying, sometimes it's important." At the critical moment, this is a very powerful ability. Of course, what is the ability of that woman? Tang Mo does not know. He is just guessing.

傅闻夺声音平静:“我的异能似乎比她更好。”
    Fu Wenduo's voice was even: "my abilities seem to be better than hers."

(xiin: old-virgin-ML's basically shouting "LET'S HAVE SEX! HAVE SEX! HAVE SEX!!!!" :blobnosebleed:)

唐陌的脚步猛地停下,他诧异地回过头看向这个男人。朝阳升起,映在傅闻夺的脸上。那双眼睛深沉幽邃,依旧无法被阳光彻底照亮,表情冷静淡定。他定定地看着唐陌,唐陌也静静地看他。
    Tang Mo's footsteps stopped abruptly. He looked back at the man in surprise. The rising sun is reflected in Fu Wenduo's face. Those eyes were deep and quiet, still unable to be completely illuminated by the sun, and the expression contained within was calm and relaxed. He fixed his eyes on Tang Mo, and Tang Mo looked at him quietly.

过了片刻,唐陌笑道:“我要是拿了她的异能,我保证,第一时间用在你的身上。”
    After a while, Tang Mo laughed and said: "If I had taken her power, I promise, the first time I use it will be on you."

“?”傅闻夺没明白这句话的意思,怎么突然换话题了?
    "?" Fu Wenduo didn't understand the meaning of this sentence. How did he suddenly change the subject?

唐陌垂眸扫他一眼:“我倒想看看,你每次面无表情地说这种话时,心里到底在想什么。”
    Tang Mo swept his eyes over him: "I'd like to see what's on your mind every time you say this kind of thing without any expression on your face."

傅闻夺:“……”

:blobparty::blobparty:
    ever since they had their unspoken mutual i-like-you moment, Fu Wenduo has been sneakily putting the moves on Tang Mo. and Tang Mo's kinda just letting him & enjoying it... :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:

Ivasama, nejvi, JNaomi and 6 others like this.
  15. DimensionalRoamer

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhhhhh my ship had a moment ~~~~~~ give me this QAQ I know it's subtle but I see it as my ship :')
    Gleya Sykes (circus ringmaster) x Queen of Hearts

So, brief snippet of chapter 233:
    Background: Queen of Hearts is defending the black tower in New Delhi, India, which is one of the five towers. At the cost of most of their lives, the players in that area manage to seriously wound the Queen of Hearts, to the point that she's on the verge of death. (Of course, most of the players are also dead at this point, there's blood everywhere).

--
    Half a month ago, the Black Tower forced the people in this region to attack the fifth floor. At that time, all the advanced players were completely annihilated, and no one managed to get into the 6th tower game. And yet, now, they have succeeded in attacking this tower.

The Queen of Heart's lips moved, she seemed to have something to say, but she didn't even have the strength to open her eyes.

This Red-haired loli was so angry she wanted to cry, she wanted to tell the damn humans that there are other ways to attack the tower than just straightforwardly killing the tower guard. High ranking players had many ways to attack the tower! However, she then remembered that of all the humans laying at her feet, the most powerful ones were probably only at level 4 in the black towers. Resigned, she closed her eyes.

The Red-haired Loli couldn't even open her eyes anymore. But, just before she closed her eyes for the very last time, she felt that she was brought into someone's arms. This man was very rough and just directly pulled the spear out of her chest without any gentleness. He smiled helplessly: "My lady, why were you stubborn, why didn't you let them attack the tower in another way and not just through brute force?"

Physically she couldn't speak anymore but inside her heart, she was cursing up a storm. "To do that, there has to be at least one level-5 player in the game!! Since there weren't any level 5 players, even if she had wanted to start a game, she couldn't!!"

The circus ringmaster smiled softly, and disappeared into the Black Tower with the red-haired Loli held in his arms.

"My lady, I just saved your life. You owe me 10 moon flowers, and no, you can't pay in instalments."

Queen of Red Hearts: "......"

I owe you flowers, your mom!

--

Honestly I really like these two's relationship.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
    nejvi, Food food, Rangeles and 6 others like this.
  16. Wondy7

Wondy7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In their previous works, has the author ever done extras for any of them?
    If no, then I think the story already ended with 240 chapters.

wildthorn and xiin like this.
  17. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    WAIT WAIT WTFFFFF

Did i understand wrong or did none of the dead/wiped out humanity come back!??!?!?! or does that last line mean... whattttt :notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob:

also what is on the paper that Tang Mo gave BYY? does anyone remember what the one-use-only ability is??

---

Fu Wenduo frowned and looked at the man. Before he could speak, a warm hand suddenly caught his wrist. Fu Wenduo turned, lowered his head, and looked at the hand that came out of the ruins. Lips slightly tilted, Fu Wenduo grabbed this hand and dragged it out with force.

"Cough, cough ,cough... The wolf grandmother must hate me, trying to kill me before she leaves."

Bai Yaoyao saw Tang Mo and hurried up to him. "Tang Tang, how do you know that the monsters in the black tower are gone, not dead? I think they probably disappeared like the black pagoda. Hee hee, let's make a bet, what do you think? "

Tang Mo glanced at him: "Even if we gamble, how do you verify the result?"

Bai Yaoyao is very straightforward: "Maybe we can find a guy with divination power to help us divine whether those black tower monsters are dead or alive." The more he says it, the more he thinks it makes sense, "The guy who has this power will surely be lucky, maybe they're really in the three million surviving players. Tang Tang, let's make a bet, the stakes... "

"Well fine, just bet that if you lose, you disappear and don't show up in front of me again." Tang Mo interrupted him directly.

Fu Wenduo also immediately said, "I'll join too."

Tang Mo looked at him strangely. "I'm betting with him, why did you join in and stand on my side?"

Fu Wenduo: "I trust you." He said it like it goes without saying.

Tang Mo's lips moved and looked at the man, not knowing what to say. Finally, he could only laugh.

Bai Yaoyao feels wronged: "Wait, Tang Tang, why are you so sure? No, there must be a conspiracy. This is definitely not true. "

Tang Mo sneered, lifted his hand and pulled out a thin book of power from the sky. He opened the ability book, and one page fell out naturally. He held the falling paper with his fingers and handed it to Bai Yao Yao, who took a look.

Bai Yaoyao took this piece of paper, slowly widened the corners of his mouth and laughed.

Tang Mo raised his eyebrows and said, "I can only use the power once in a lifetime. I have never seen a power with such great limitations."

Bai Yaoyao laughed: "hee hee, then how did you use it, Tang Tang?"

Tang Mo looked at him, then turned his eyes and looked at the city which had become half ruins.

After a long while, his voice calmly said, "I said, the existence of mankind must be reasonable."

The existence of human beings, will not become extinct for any reason. Because everything that is related to the the existance of human beings, such as the black tower monster, also exists.

Bai Yaoyao's face still held its usual disgusting smile as he spread out his hands, but when Andre wanted to take the paper and look at it, he put it away and folded it down into his pocket.

Andre: "What did you put away."

Bai Yaoyao: "hee hee, guess."

Andrea, of course, would not bother to guess. He directly shot over a single fist, and Bai Yaoyao sided away, the two quickly starting to fight.

Not bothering to pay attention to them, Tang Mo reached back and held Fu Wenduo's hand, and the two turned to look at each other.

This piece of the earth has almost become ruins, human civilization was completely destroyed in such a short time, but a more far-reaching civilization is about to be born.

The sunset fell below the horizon, leaving only the last ray of light shining in Tang Mo's eyes, like a red ray of hope.

Tang Mo suddenly said, "I am sure I will not eat coriander."
    (xiin: a little while ago, when they were fighting Snow White, it came out that Tang Mo hatessss coriander. To the point where, when Fu Wenduo said he actually likes it, Tang Mo actually spent a second considering if they should break up :blobsweat:)

He frowned: "From now on, I'll eat you coriander?"

Tang Mo: "Can't you say, from now on you also won't eat it?"

Fu Wenduo seriously said, "maybe you should try it, actually the taste is not bad."

The two looked at each other. The next moment, Tang Mo's lips curved. One of his hands clung tightly to Fu Wenduo, and the other hand stretched out: "It's over. So let's get to know eachother again. Hello, I am Grinding Sugar (Mo Tang aka his gaming handle). Even though previously, my ability in bridge used to be a little worse than Victor, but now I feel like I should be able to play ten Victors with Shanshan's ability."

Fu Wenduo wanted to shake Tang Mo's hand, but he found his right hand was held by Tang Mo. He could only wrap Tang Mo's hand with the same hand, and his dark eyes were filled with a deep smile: "Ten Victors? But Victor doesn't seem to think so."

"Do you want to try?"

"Good."

"Try for how long?"

"Trying for your whole life is good."

Under the setting sun, tens of millions of black towers are brilliantly glazed, culture has all but disappeared.

The buildings will rise again, and the civilization that belongs to mankind has just begun.

The rays of the sun shine on every human body, like a ray of dawn in the night. Glimpsing the sky, we can see the future.

"Ding Dong!" In June 25, 2018, people are now online! "

pcheshire, nejvi, Ease and 8 others like this.
  18. DimensionalRoamer

Reading List:
    Link
    EDIT - FALSE ALARM Y'ALL. It's an AU extra :')

----
    #$@%*!AS@#$
    if 241 really is the end, then this just ruined the entire story for me :blobangery:
    It's super sad for me when all the really amazing and strong characters who became what they are because of their experience, lose their memories and return to their life as usual, before everything happened. If they're just going to carry on as before, then what was the point of everything?!?! Tang Mo bb doesn't even remember Fu Wenduo, he doesn't know his name, he only knows him as 'Victor' his online gaming buddy :( this just makes me way too sad. My other favourite webnovel 'escape the infinity chamber' also ended like this and it just ruined everything.

Guess we'll have to wait and see.... I really hope this is an alternate universe or illusion or something..

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
    xiin and Poor_Hero like this.