Spoiler (BL) The King's Game

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by rainbowturtle, Feb 28, 2018.

1. rainbowturtle

rainbowturtle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: The King's Game [Quick Wear] (國王遊戲[快穿])
    Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=2560793
    https://ck101.com/thread-4252159-1-1.html
    Synopsis:

In the King's Game, the 'King's' commands are absolute and have the power to create rules.
    As the owner of a special physique, Gu Huai was selected by the system to participate in the game.

"Win the game and you will become 'King', allowing you to get anything you want."

Description: This will be the next project picked up by me, and will release in around a month or so. This is by the same author of The People who are Suppose to Kill Me All Fell for Me Instead, which I haven't read yet. It is a quick transmigration/quick wear novel.

It has much less arcs than normal quick wear books, with the MC only going to 5 worlds. Every arc is quite long and detailed. It is a fluffy fluffy fluffy novel. Not as much face slapping and cannon fodder as normal quick wear books.

There is a reason behind the system and the game, as well as why the ML always falls for the MC straight away. It is a really sweet and enjoyable novel that made me so excited when I read it, so I wanted to share it early.

I'll be giving short summaries of each arc later.

@alexfilia

2. rainbowturtle

Reading List:
    Link
    MC is chosen for the King's Game and discovers that he has to clear 5 worlds at 100% in order to win the game. The system doesn't give him any rules or tells him what to do, there is just a percentage bar.

MC wakes up surrounded by creatures called zergs. He thinks they are going to attack him but eventually find out he is their king. The zergs are low level and don't speak, but they adore the MC and look after him. As the king, he has a connection with all zergs in the universe and they all received a message to protect him when he is born. ML is a humanoid zerg, one of the highest ranking. He looks human but has creature elements, like a tail. ML finds the MC on the desolate planet and takes him back to the zerg planet.

As a newborn, MC is low on energy at first and falls asleep easily. ML is always carrying him and MC often wakes up hugging ML's tail. ML can also transform into a small creature form and often does so to be hugged by MC. He makes a cute sound (Chirp in mtl) and this becomes the MC's nickname for him, and continues on through out worlds.
    Anyway, his task is to help the zerg make peace with the other races in the universe.

3. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
  4. rainbowturtle

Reading List:
    Link
    This seems to be a cultivation world. MC is a bullied disciple of a human sect. He passes a test where he gets to enter a larger sect (I think). After passing, he has to do a welcoming ceremony where he greets the sect's spirits. Spirits are on a higher level than the human cultivators and live in a separate plane. MC and the sect members get transported to a dream version of the plane where MC meets ML and recognizes him straight away. ML falls for MC straight away and seems to subconsciously remember some things from the first world. ML says he will come for MC and gathers a huge number of spirits to go and bring him back to the spirit world, scaring the human world. Like the zergs in the first world, the spirits see the MC as their lord and dote on him.
    One funny scene is there is a competition, where the winner will get access to this secret plane filled with treasures. ML wants to marry MC but thinks the dowry he has is not enough, despite gathering countless wealth and treasure over thousands of years. Thus, ML enters the competition in order to obtain the treasures for the dowry.

5. rainbowturtle

Reading List:
    Link
    MC is reborn as a baby in a modern world. His family is a huge underworld family, but his parents were killed (murdered) in a car accident. His grandfathers raises him and doesn't want him to experience danger, so he shifts the family business back onto more legal paths. He is always surrounded by men in black suits, his protectors like the other world. Funny thing is that in order to not scare MC with their fierce tattoos, they get tattoos of cute things like rabbits. One uncle wanted to get Spongebob tattoed on him before being convinced not to.
    ML is also a baby, the son of a family close to them. The first time MC was brought over, ML got super attached and wouldn't stop crying when MC was leaving, thus playdates were arranged every day. ML is also raised by his grandfather because his father is a police officer back in Beijing. His grandfather becomes angry because ML's first word is MC's name. When they are slightly older, ML has to move back to Beijing to stay with his father. When he realizes this, he wouldn't stop crying until MC comes over and gives him a plushy cat toy, saying that they would find each other again. Thus, ML moves to the city but constantly keeps in contact with MC thought ipad and phone. They are reunited again when MC is older and transfers to ML's high school
    Small plot in this world has to do with finding the MC"s parents killer, who also wants to kill MC.

6. Popipopipoi

Popipopipoi ຈwຈCreepy fujoshi [Shem's kouhai♡]{Kurono's Pet☆}

Reading List:
    Link
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaa I'm SUPER hyped to read it!! THANK YOU!

Kalione likes this.
  7. rainbowturtle

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't have time anymore so super quick summaries for the remaining two worlds for today.
    World 4: Modern world where fantasy creatures exist in the background. MC is a mermaid and ML is a dragon. MC is an actor so the plot in about the acting business.
    World 5: World where humans are all wiped out by mechanical/magic hybrids that they created. MC was frozen in ice and is the last remaining human. ML is the peak of they hybrids, who is waging a war against the main species (elves, dwarves, dragons) etc. to wipe them out.

8. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh I remembered reading the synopsis of this in danmei o.o

Helaine likes this.
  9. Ichigocheesecake

Ichigocheesecake Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    okay that's it why must you always add to my never-ending list of danmei to read. QAQ I AM OFFICIALLY CONVINCED TO GO READ IT :aww::blobpats:

*proceeds to watch tag and visit the translator's page for the nth time of the day*

Helaine likes this.
  10. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Same, and I seem to have read the summary of the 1st arc elsewhere as well

11. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    oooh fluff :D, that's great its being translated ^^

12. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thaaaank you so much. I'm excited.

13. MidnightKaito

MidnightKaito Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    -is summoned- you rang?~~~
    -spots the daimei- oh.
    I̗̰͈͂͊͘ͅ ͔̖̗̥̝̺͔͖͊̅ͪ̿͗̓̆̀Ȃ̡̭̝̯̪̖͙͙͔̑̈̀̀͘C̱͈̟̯̤̽͌̄ͣͫͣ͂͐͜ͅC̶͓̗̘͐̒̿E͒̔͐̕͏̧̖̖̬̥P̲̬͈͙͙̥̲̑ͪͯ͐͆͢ͅT̗̠̹̗̬ͦ͛͌̉̊̎̊́ ̝̻̞̭̰̳͗̒̅͌T̔̋̓ͧ͝͏̪̭̦̞̬͟ͅH̟̩̯͙̯͕̝̰́̏ͣ̄ͮ̇̄̅͘͜I̧͚̘̠̯̭ͤͥ͊̌ͬͧ̾ͪS̛̼̥̺̣̞͒ͫͧ͂͗ͮ̃̄ ̜͈̫͈̹̗͖̖͖̃́ͮ̓͑ͪͩ͞S̵̫̄ͣ̄ͪÂ̯̯̥̦̳̘͐̿͑͂ͮ̈͡C̸̛͕͇͓ͪ̄͗̂͌R̮̭̜̖̥̺̾̽I̡͓̥͙̾ͫ̾͘F̸̡͎͓̃͗͂ͥ͘Ȋ̖̲̫͓͇̲̩̪̊ͫͫC͚͙͉͆̆ͫ̓̑̌͗̏E̟͌͘ͅ!̼̟̘͍̣̥̺͉͆ͧ̂̿ͩ͊̓̚͞

-slowly floats on spot to wait-

14. etern

etern Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *parks self* have been convinced to give it a go

15. HesheFell

HesheFell [Out of Retirement] [Looking for Recs Everywhere]

Reading List:
    Link
    This looks like a good meal:cookie:

16. Ashminie

Ashminie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm... you please add me to your poke list??

17. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure no problem! ...adds ash san into her bl poke list o/

18. Ashminie

Ashminie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooooh thank you thank you!
    I'm so happy!!! I'm finally in the legendary danmei poke list!!!!!

Rangeles, alexfilia and Kleep like this.
  19. Shizuka15

Shizuka15 Lady Lan XiChen

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for picking this up!

20. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Who pick this up?