Spoiler (BL) The Ugly Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Selax, Jan 12, 2018.

1. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC transmigrated into woman body and I just read it now after so many chapter! :notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob:

This is the third novel i read where MC transmigrated into woman body and in the other two ML never find out the truth, which took out the fun

I wanna know if ML will find out that MC is his enemy!

2. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    Woman ? isn't he a male who dressed as female ? *read the summary* did i get it wrong ?

Kalione likes this.
  3. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful: I thought it was like Let Me Tease You??

Einon, cheerydandan and Misaki Yata like this.
  4. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh... the tag said cross dressing, so the empress is male dressed as female???????

5. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't understand too cause the mtl said that MC was in woman body now. Which one is right? Although the point of view always use he and him

Recap 3

- ML had MC to serve him but he refused, saying that he was ill. MC wasn't an idiot. He knew he had to survive in the palace. But sleeping with enemy? The person who killed him? He drew his line there. They ended up sleeping on the same bed together though

- they got up late. Princess n delegation from MC country came but ML let them wait. He was still with MC. Cause he wanted they to know their position as the losing country.

- the next day was the ceremony between ML and princess from MC country (his relative).

- Little prince came to show his writing to MC and talk about art of war. Mc was torn. This was ML kid. He would be teaching his enemy!
    Little prince saw that MC was distracted and asked if, 'mother, do you want to see new horse?
    MC loved horse but MC refused this time.
    Finally little prince told him not to worry about new concubine. He thought that MC was unhappy these days cause of new concubine. He adressed MC as mother now and respected him.

- at the wedding night, ML went to MC's palace. MC was annoyed. Did ML think he doesn't know his mind? being with MC, he let the princess know her position. ML was using MC. His cold demeanor was interesting for ML. ML kissed him and they ended up sleeping together on the same bed. really sleep. Not doing anything. MC couldn't sleep all night though

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
  6. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's what confuse me there, since it says Empress (niangniang?).

@Selax is it that :
    • MC die, transmigrated into woman body (Empress), die, transmigrated into male body, OR
    • MC die, transmigrated into Empress body (male cross dressing as female) and later got outed as male?

7. Leir

Leir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC dies, transmigrated into woman(empress) body, die again and is transmigrated into a male body
    • First Volume has around 45~ chapters
    • Second volume starts after he dies and is transmigrated again

8. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh, I thought it would be like that. The setting doesn't seem to be accepting of Male Wife.

9. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    • How did MC die in first volume?

10. Leir

Leir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't really understand the details of what was happening, but there was a fire in the palace and he burned to death.
    After he woke up, he was in the body of one of the prisoners involved in the fire(? not really sure:hmm:)
    Understanding MTL is hard ah :notlikeblob:

11. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. There are other bl couples there and one of them was ML's younger brother who got married to MC's relative!

Recap 4

- MC had uncle named Teng Chang (mtl name, maybe wrong). He was the one who taught MC horse riding, archery, etc. He was foreign minister of MC's country.

- ML had younger brother named XH. When he was a child, he was once saved by TC. They met again later. XH asked if TC remembered saving a kid.
    TC replied, yes, how did you know? Are you clairvoyant?
    XH said, 'if you knew do you regret saving that child?'
    Teng Chang who only realized the identity of the kid was stunned and then replied. 'I really regret it...'

- they then met again during the wedding of TC's niece to ML. TC got drunk n ended up sleeping with XH. XH later told ML about it and ML agreed to his request to marry TC. By agreeing to it, ML managed to make his brother happy n insulted MC country. Killing two bird with one stone. XH really liked TC though

- the princess asked to meet TC n told him that the emperor left her during the wedding night. MC came. He really wanted to see TC. But when they met, he couldn't say anything. His identity is different now.

- TC married into XH residence n became his di wife. They later paid respect to the palace. XH went to speak with his brother while TC went to pay respect to MC since he was now a wife. The situation was really awkard.

- the empress was actually a princess from another country. Her marriage to ML was a political marriage. (There were a few scenes of king of some country who want to attack MC. I just realized now that they were people from her country)

- ML secretly fed his concubines medicine so they didn't get pregnant. That's why he only had one son. He didn't want turmoil in inner palace about heir etc

12. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my. I has hope for MC's third body to become ML's waifu now muhahaha

The 2nd couple seems sad somehow...

13. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh man, TY and XJL have it rough so far.

By the way, TY = Teng Yun (MC, shou) and XJL = Xue Junliang (ML, gong)

XJL is increasingly interested in Empress!TY. TY is is still against it but shows signs that he's not as immune to XJL as he thinks. XJL is very interested in teasing/poking interesting reactions out of TY. TY's the cold, expressionless type.

At one point, XJL has a confusing dream: he's making the moves on his Empress and about to sleep with her when the Empress turns into TY, the rival he killed. He wakes up and is weirded out by himself. LEL (your subconscious is telling you something, XJL~)

TY begins to soften towards XJL a bit during XJL's assassination attempt. XJL used himself as bait to get the enemy, but got injured in the process. TY was going to use this confusion to run away, but ends up getting saved by XJL. Because XJL saved his life, he softens a bit and ties up the wound on XJL's arm.

XJL regularly sleeps in same bed as TY by this point, but doesn't press TY for anything more yet because he wants TY to sleep with him of his own will. XJL's son sees TY as his mother for realz by this point and likes to spend time with TY a lot.

XJL somehow gets TY to unbend enough to wear skimpy clothes and give him a handjob lel... Poor TY turning colors at this point.

More later~

14. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    TY's home country was unstable ever since his death. He knows it's pretty much a matter of time before either XJL or another neighboring country's Emperor decides to annex/conquer it. He contemplates assassinating XJL but it's kinda fail lol. He kisses XJL to bring down his barriers but ends up A LOT more affected than he thought by that kiss. His mind's in chaos. XDDD

There's a side plot involving TY's blood sister (TY was prince AND general in home country). I think XJL had to marry her as a concubine to form relationship between both countries, but XJL ignored her on the wedding night and slept with TY as usual instead. She tries something to plot against TY in the harem but is caught by XJL. TY wasn't close with the sister, but he still doesn't feel good about the sister getting punished since they are still blood-related.

XJL gets drunk and wants some entertainment -- like playing qin, a dance, or whatever. Women typically learn these skills but how can TY know anything? He comes up with the idea of a sword dance and performs it a bit stiffly, since his woman's body is weak and doesn't have the strength to do it smoothly. XJL watches for a bit before he grabs TY, pulls out a couple hairpins, and takes him to the bed and pushes him down. TY's expression really reminds him of TY (original body). XJL kisses TY's neck and they seem about to get it on...... when a messenger arrives with URGENT NEWS. XJL's not very happy to be cockblocked but it is urgent news after all, and he has to leave.

Later when he goes back, XJL almost assassinated by TY but one of his subordinates help block the attack. XJL laughs it off and bundles TY back in again, but in private he confronts an unrepentant TY. His unbending resistance makes XJL feel it's super familiar. He doesn't punish TY but does make him go back to the palace and take some time to 'reflect' on things.

Before leaving TY somehow gets sick. XJL feels a little like it might be a ploy but ends up visiting TY anyway -- good thing, because TY really is sick. While sick, TY dreams crazy stuff just like XJL: He's tied up to a stake (as his original male self) and XJL is in front of him with a bow and arrow. He calls XJL by his name and XJL... takes the arrow, traces it along his neckline, and cuts open his clothes. XJL kisses him, and gets it on with him, complete with fingering. TY is both afraid and turned on. :blobnosebleed:
    (btw, XJL killed him with that bow and arrow. Kinky dream and confused sexuality much?)

Back in real world, everyone's running around like chickens with their heads cut off because Empress TY is very sick. He's running a fever and sweating a lot. While XJL is cleaning him up, TY mutters his name in his sleep and moans a bit. XJL can't help but kiss him, but doesn't go further than that. He just finishes putting on TY's clothes for him after wiping off sweat and pulls blankets over him again.

15. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the birth mother for XJL's son? Is she around still?

Byun61myat likes this.
  16. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    I have no idea lol. I probably missed something, but about all I know is that XJL's son is born from some concubine (probably dead) and not the Empress. XJL's not super duper close with his son either, which is one reason why the son's so clingy with TY. At least TY humors him somewhat.

Blood A, Izn, Poor_Hero and 8 others like this.
  17. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    so all over like war prisoner xD just with the transmigratuon

Selax and clear like this.
  18. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    What's actually happen w/ TY's face (as ugly empress), i tried the first chap, and it feels like the face become like that bc poisoning . . . ??? or what ?

Also, i wonder why the title is Ugly Empress, when later he's transmigrated to other male body, and no longer an empress?

19. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    After sickness, TY is a bit thin but okay. TY also dispensed of pleasantries since he tried to kill XJL, there's no need for a front anymore. TY's not using makeup either, so he's sorta pale and faded out. XJL applies makeup for him and there's a cute moment as XJL's proximity makes TY turn red and look like a small animal (he remembered the dream XDDD). XJL softens and they sort of make up with that.

Later in war council, XJL consults TY who actually gives him good advice. XJL is proud and mildly eating TY's tofu. TY is actually an excellent strategist; did I mention he beat XJL several times in a row when they played chess/qi? XJL feels more and more that TY is a talent wasted in the harem; TY has pretty much become his strategist by this point. One reason TY is helping XJL is because his home country doesn't exist in anything but name now.

XJL continues to be black belly and discretely eating TY's tofu while he's guilty or distracted... LOL. He knows TY's worried about Teng Sang (who he was good friends/brothers with in original body), so he tries to bribe TY to kiss him for bits of news. TY... kisses him, but it's clumsy and forceful. XJL's Emperor's pride is a bit injured because his own 'woman' is doing this for another man, but feels like it's no biggie because he can always wear down TY's defenses and get his Empress to be his in the end.

Smh at XJL and TY, they keep kissing and inadvertently (or purposefully for XJL) flirting. TY is so very, very confused lol.

Some scholar comes along. He wants to save the common people of TY's home country and reveals some info as part of his argument. For example, that TY's father and sister (yes, that same one who got into XJL's harem) plotted against him and caused his death. Turns out that TY might not have died if only he'd gotten reinforcements.

...more sad. TY is vague when telling XJL about his past, but reveals that only one unrelated-by-blood person was really good to him (Teng Sang was 'adopted' into the royal family).

@clear : TY transmigrated into XJL's female Empress, who did have an ugly face. It was due to poisoning? Allergies? Anyway, after XJL gave the order to cure/fix it, TY as the Empress' face recovered. Empress actually has a beautiful face.

I haven't read far enough to confirm the transmigrating into a male body part, but I'll let you know when I do. On pg 37/90+ of MTL reading and TY is still stuck in female Empress body.

20. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe TY become the Empress again after the second transmigration. Or more like Consort.

At this time, did XJL already know about the empress being TY? How?

And it leads to the downfall of the nation. And the sister is blood-related too. Some people thinks they're clever.