Spoiler [BL] Tianbao Fuyao Lu

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by namio, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Hongla-er

Hongla-er Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Without his sacrifice, HJ and LJL would be dead.

2. Leanora794

Leanora794 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see. Thanks hun

Hongla-er likes this.
  3. Leanora794

Leanora794 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow! I wanna see some smex.... Thanks a lot! (*^3^)/~♡

4. Leanora794

Leanora794 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But still... I'm crying.... I miss my Papa too

5. Hongla-er

Hongla-er Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kong Xuan is like Minato Namikazee of this story. Only to appear in the final battle.

6. izzy n immy

izzy n immy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can you please explain LJL's sword to me, I can't wrap my head around it. where exactly is it from? I think I missed something in Dinghai

7. Hongla-er

Hongla-er Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I have not yet read Dinghai Records yet. I must finish Tian Bao first, but that would be a very long time because my studies are torturing me.
    I do know that LJL's sword is meant to kill the demon that is inside of HJ. Probably the reason why it has the same material between LJL's sword and HJ's flying knives.
    To save HJ, LJL's mana is transfered to HJ's soul so that he would live. But if LJL dies so does HJ.
    Another reason why LJL cannot use magic.

8. izzy n immy

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much :blobsmilehappy:

Hongla-er likes this.
  9. namio

namio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which bit is confusing you?

To be exact, iirc both Wisdom Sword (also known as Acala Blade or Budong Rushan) and the Heart Lamp are needed to *kill* Mara, but they cannot coexist in the same person; they're weapons given by different deities, and in fact the Heart Lamp is meant to direct its wielder to the inheritor of Wisdom Sword. The sword was created by Budong Mingwang; it's his weapon that also has multiple forms, one of which is the sword. When Li Jinglong begged him, iirc Budong Mingwang separated its different forms and split it across the cast. Afaik the
    resonance is less they're made of the same material as much as bc Kong Xuan's soul is in it...?
    But I haven't properly finished so ...

10. izzy n immy

Reading List:
    Link
    I just couldn't figure out where exactly it had appeared before in Dinghai but now I think its XS's sword because you gave the different names for it and i feel like I've read it before. Is it? all these names are driving me crazy

namio likes this.
  11. namio

namio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's Xiang Shu's sword (thumbs up) he gets it somewhere in the 20's chapters... when they went to Chang'an. The reason I gave different names is because uh the translations can sometimes have... so it shows up as 不动如山 (budong rushan) but ended up translated as Wisdom Sword, Sword of Wisdom or Acala Blade (Budong Mingwang is CN for Acala). I think at some point the novel tl for Dinghai had it as Acala Blade but switched back to Wisdom Sword...? The Tianbao donghua official subs went with Sword of Wisdom, I think.

izzy n immy likes this.
  12. izzy n immy

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, okay. Thank you so much:blobsmile:

namio likes this.
  13. Hongla-er

Hongla-er Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was good to read TBFYL that I fell asleep on 2:00 A.M. :blobsleeping::blobsleeping::blobsleeping:

One time Chong Ming visited Hongjun after fighting the nine tailed-fox. I was like aww:aww::aww::aww:, when CM sees Hongjun's left ear is wounded, he healed it using his phoenix powers. Then the two discussed about HJ returning to Yaojin Palace, but HJ didn't want to leave LJL since the members of Exorcism returned to their homelands.

Then, tension between father and son got bigger when LJL showed up.:blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful:

Gosh, I can compare this to a daughter introducing their bf to their daddy.
    LJL even called CM "Uncle Ming."

Then, CM attacked LJL with fire and HJ have to save him. It ended with a bitter farewell, where CM transformed into a Phoenix. HJ was almost fell to the cliff after grabbing his dad's tail feather and LJL hugged him to save him. HJ cries while holding a feather from his dad.:blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

14. izzy n immy

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, why did the members of the exorcism department return to their homelands? Please don't tell me this is CM and HJ's final meeting before CM's death because it feels like a horrible death flag:notlikeblob::sweating_profusely:

15. Hongla-er

Hongla-er Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah. Actually CM and HJ meet again when HJ returned to Yaojin Palace with LJL. Hongjun seeks the truth about his father Kong Xuan and the cruel truth is that HJ is only a sacrificial lamb.:blobscream::blobscream::blobscream:
    Kong Xuan left the mountain to remove the demon from his body, meets Jia Yuze and only to give birth to HJ to seal the demon by transferring it within HJ's body.
    And what's worse is CM locked up Hongjun, preventing him to leave the mountain. And threatens LJL to go down to the mountain.
    The chapter ends when QingXiong helped HJ and LJL escaped. He fought CM in there bird form. Phoenix vs. Kunpeng.
    Well the brothers of Exorcism separated due to Mo Rigen going to north searching for his beloved white deer, Ah Tai restoring his homeland in the west and Qiu Yongsi solving problems in the south about some "blood river," in his town. But they only separated temporarily until New Year arrived which introduced me to new characters such as Lu Xu and Ashaniqiong.

Peachiii likes this.
  16. izzy n immy

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank god, I really wouldn't want that to be CM's and HJ's final meeting. But I hope that after HJ's birth, he wasn't seen as a sacrificial lamb. Btw, are there any cute scenes between Mo Rigen and Lu Xu?

17. Hongla-er

Hongla-er Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I know, here are the list of Mo Rigen and Lu Xu scenes:
    • Mo Rigen finds Lu Xu when a merchant screamed white deer. Lu Xu was being a lunatic at that time because his village was attacked by the army of undead and he got stressed. Mo Rigen takes Lu Xu and later feed him, washed him and gave him new clothes.
    • He is the second person to ride him in wolf form.
    • Both of them shared on room.
    • LX is sleeping with MR with bare bodies. MR is in his wolf form and transformed into human when LJL escaped in to find HJ.
    • There is this scene where MR takes Chen Feng to LJL and HJ's room. He gives the sleeping CF to LJL and said, "It's your turn." And quickly returned to his room to :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:
    • HJ sees MR and LX under the tree. They just both finished kissing and HJ appeared making LX to leave.
    • I find a scene where LX and MR hugged each other on the bed. They talked about the Cang Lang (Gray Wolf) finding his partner.
    • Mo Rigen asked LJL one time to be the host of his marriage ceremony after finding the white deer when they return to Chang'An.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2020
    Lady Ying likes this.
  18. namio

namio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah it's not; they thought it was All of the problems and separated, but this is the end of book 1 and they were quickly proven to be wrong LOL

Chong Ming actually sent LJL back down the mountain... LJL had to climb the cliffs of the mountains himself with one arm still injured. Also, Qing Xiong is a peng; just wanted to note that because the kun half is actually Yuan Kun (kun god from Xuandu in first chs)

Kong Xuan did find a woman just to get rid of the demon seed, but he did really love Hongjun... he said, "I never thought that being a father would make me so happy" basically. Chong Ming also did love Hongjun like his own child... and don't worry, it actually gets shown and Hongjun does know how much his dads love him..... :blobsob:

izzy n immy likes this.
  19. izzy n immy

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh god, Imma pray that someday CM will remember who HJ was, this is so sad:blob_teary:
    so does Kong Xuan make a comeback by the end?

So does LJL host their wedding? That would be amazing:aww:

20. Hongla-er

Hongla-er Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yas. He did to help HJ and LJL to defeat QingXiong and Yuan Kun.