Spoiler (Bl) Transmigrated into a Beast Tribe

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by morticia_addams, Jun 7, 2019.

1. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC was pushed off the cliff by his older brother. MC's family is extremely rich and he knows that no one in is family likes him. (If I'm remembering this correctly, he was the illegitimate child. His mom was basically a mistress.)
    MC thought his older brother was the only one in the family who loved him since he was always treated MC well and all. But actually, it turns out that the brother despised MC and his mom for taking the dad's affection away from him and his mom (the legal wife).

So after the event where MC visited the family, because of the dad calling for his presence. The older brother invited MC to hike. The brother then revealed to MC how much he hated him and was faking the whole time. With all this, you start to understand that the dad actually loves MC and MC's mom; giving MC half of the money?Stocks?property? to him in his inheritance will while giving the brother only 25%.
    MC told the brother that he didn't want it and wanted to give it to him, but the brother said that that's not what he cares about. Only that he hates MC.

This part of the story in the first chapter really hurt me:
    --------------------------
    “If you hated me that much, then why were you so good to me?”

Lin Yu heard his words and smiled evilly. “Because then you will feel more pain. It is the most painful thing to be betrayed by someone close to you, isn’t it?”
    --------------------------------
    Like Fuck you big bro.

I don't remember much funny moments but I guess some funny moments would be (with the addition of cute moments):
    • when MC constantly tries to correct everyone that he's a 'male' (there's no females and those like MC is considered their version of 'females') but to no avail.
    • ML goes with MC when they're looking for food like fruits and vegetables (cuz MC is sick of meat at that point) and catches a small beast? animal cuz he goes by "females usually like these weak (useless with little meat) but fluffy things" logic for MC.
    • MC loves it.
    • MC names him qiuqiu. QQ nudges MC to change his name but because he can't talk, MC assumes that he likes it.
    • QQ gets along Casso (a one year old who still is in his beast form. Also can't talk yet). Casso is also very attached to QQ. To the point where he basically gets sulky *cough*eats vinegar*cough* when QQ is with MC. Casso is also the only one that QQ is able to communicate with. (apparently QQ can actually speak but only does so in front of Casso. This makes Casso feel special)
    • QQ doesn't usually get close to MC when ML is around but one time when ML was off doing something else and MC was alone (and a bit sad if I'm remembering correctly), QQ was like 'Yay! Master isn't with ML so I can be the one to cheer Master up!'.
    • MC made something for ML (though I forgot what. He was sewing that's all I remember). This apparently is like some sort of couple/courting thing, though I'm probably off. MC has no idea though. ML felt very touched when he received it.
    • After the group (MC, ML and the other outcast beastmen) found a livable place, started to build houses based off MC's instructions (there's no such thing as houses apparently as tribes usually live in caves). MC and ML live together. They also make a (large) bed to sleep together in.
    • There's a beastman (Lal?) that wants to court MC but is actually being courted (liked) by another beastman. MC noticed this and usually steers Lal to the other beastman.
    • MC and ML's interactions seem lovey dovey to the other beastmen in the group that they all get mad and yell out (internally or externally I don't remember) 'Stop it with the dog food! You dare show off in front of us single dogs!'
    • As stated, all semes are wife slaves. ML always lets MC do what he wants even when he gets worried because he wants to see MC happy.
    • ML loves MC because he wasn't scared away. Because his beast form was something that usually scares others but MC actually fascinated (in awe) of ML's beast form. And that MC doesn't mind ML's expressionless face. (It softens whenever MC is around though.)
    • The group sees MC as a gift from god since they thought they were never going to find a permanent place to stay (as they were those who were kicked out of tribes for one reason or another. Usually because of their beast form being unusual or something.)

The ML never fails to make me smiley with his devotion to MC.:blobsmilehappyeyes:

This is all I have since I accidentally deleted my reading history on my phone while trying to delete my Wattpad history (so that I can read more without having an account) and don't remember where I left off.
    - From where I was last at, there wasn't any major love rivals yet. Nor was there any villains since the group was still in the process of making their own permanent living area. I'm pretty sure something is going to happen because of MC's unique style of living.:blobconfounded:

3. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Adding more about the half brother:
    There is actually a chapter on what happens after MC got pushed off. After a missing person report for MC was made, MC’s father was grieving and told the older half bro that he knows he’s the one who did it but won’t turn him in since he’s his only son left. After all was said and done, the older brother realized how alone he was without MC’s love and care for him (like how MC use to always call him etc). In the end, he died old without ever being with anyone and thinking of MC till his grave.

ilCrea, Belle76, saphhh and 25 others like this.
  4. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @rainbowturtle @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen
    @Zennie_613
    @324722

5. susanty.smile

susanty.smile [Insomniac]

Reading List:
    Link
    i haven't read this one
    but it's already in my reading list
    [​IMG]

Fran.2424 likes this.
  6. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Thx! And is there any drama about MC's lifestlye when he is over the other side? Or any relation with other tribes?

7. hikaharu

hikaharu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I ask if its readable on MTL? It seemed interesting.. But usually beastkin part of novel are confusing :confused:

8. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's pretty easy to MTL. At least if you ignore the mtl-ing of 'orc' and all.

9. hikaharu

hikaharu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks~ I've already started reading until chapter 60... Had to ignore the orc and naming in mtl quite a lot.. Especially when there's quite a lot of characters.. :confused: But it was worth it~ This story is soo cute~ Who would expect that most of them are foodie? XD

10. wildthorn

wildthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohohoho its looks like my favorive type thanks for spoilers

11. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    oh, beast-kin story huh, looks interesting...mpreg too...is it pregnancy if it's egg laying, isn't that ovipositioning or something like that lol!

12. wildthorn

Reading List:
    Link
    I finished mtling this a while ago. It was cute no drama no big war or something like that. But near to the end a few clans attacked them becase of the houses. Of course ml destroyed them. Beast god talked with mc, he wanted mc's cooking in return ml and other beasts got rid of their sinner status they became normal humans/beasts?

13. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    why did the other tribes attack their houses? What was the reason ?

14. wildthorn

Reading List:
    Link
    Because they are jealous of their comfortable life. I mean other tribes lives in caves. Because of cold and damp interior at winter they easily get sick and die. Other tribe's chief was jealous of ml. He said, houses a gift from beast god we should take back what it should be ours, of course he knows houses not a gift from beast god but he wanted everything. In the end he and other tribes got destroyed by ml's tribe. Ml's tribe emigrated to the another place and has built a city. Ah before they migrated to new olece they destroyed all the houses and other things. It was sad, it is never easy to give up from something you worked hard for it.

15. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    So more ppl joined them to create the city?

pcheshire likes this.
  16. couchpotato1929

couchpotato1929 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that was stupid
    they could ve just asked for the way to make the houses
    MC was ready to share the knowledge
    he just though it wasn t the right time yet
    and voilà they fought for nothing
    got beaten
    destroyed people s lives
    and still have sto stay in caves
    such a deception

17. couchpotato1929

couchpotato1929 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i mean they could ask first and if the other one doesn t want to show them then find another way
    observing spying stealing knowledge
    thennnnnnn attacking
    but yeah the guy was too greedy

18. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have few questions:
    - Will Qiuqiu turn into a human? What type of beast is he?
    - How/When other tribes find out about MC’s tribe?
    - How/When MC get that world “female” body?
    - Are there more beastman/ female added to the tribe after they move out of the big house(where I stopped)?
    - Why I think Jason had a crush on MC?