Spoiler (Bl) Transmigrated into the World of “Demon Lord Wu Zun”

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by morticia_addams, Jun 22, 2019.

1. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Zryuu

Zryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2019
  4. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok ill do the summary first. Then ill read the translation to make sure its the same novel, but im sure it is. I didnt know this was translated. Rape warning. except mc doesnt care because he wrote the novel and he knows this world is very vicious and cruel. Even the harem members double blade swords (killers, strong girls, not to be messed with.)

Its been awhile so the summary is gonna be all over the place.

Original story. Ml is a mixed blood/demon? He can become a snake. He was beaten and bully as a kid, when he got older. Something happened (i forgot i think he became well known/powerful) he has a beautiful fiance, but something happens and he losses power, but the fiance never broke off the engagement.

But mc's character sees her and instantly falls in love. They marry. When ml becomes stronger again. The first thing he does is take back his fiance and kill mc. Then ml goes on a journey to power and building a harem.

5. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    So mc transmigrate into his own novel which is very cruel and vicious if u dont have power.

Mc is very beautiful, but he thinks its a waste cuz whats a face if it cant help u to live.

Mc is a young kid he goes to cultivate and finds ml as a kid( so i read in the translation mc didnt know it was ml but i swear he knew it was ml.) Ml is battered, weak and hungry. Mc take care of him. Ml doesnt believe in ppl because they all do bad things to him, but then he finds mc is different.

They find a cave for mc mc us looking for a plant on the side of a cliff where ml had found it in the novel. Mc gets it with the help of ml.

Mc cultivate then its time to go home. Mc tells ml he can come visit anytime. He tells ml his name and gives him a jade? That can identify who he is. Mc is the city lords son. They seperate. 10yrs passes.

Mc wants to shower and sees ml's first harem member. The one mc is supposed to fall in love with. Mc gets scared and runs. He tries to avoid her at all cost because he doesnt want to die.

There is a party. I think its mc's birthday. Ml's fiance's family wants them to meet so they can marry. Of course mc wants to avoid her.

Word gets back to ml that mc is gonna marry his fiance. Ml had forgotten mc and finally remembers him. He goes and dig up the jade that he buried. And visits mc.

Hes suprised but they tge guard let him in easily. Mc is super happy to see him. To him everyone is just characters but ml is like a brother to him.

Do more later. At an alien convention. Lol

6. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Summary part 2

So what mc doesnt know is that ml has already blackened and the storyline has progressed way past it should be.

They chat, make up for the lost years. I think even bath together and possibly sleep together (like brothers)

Ml releases a gas that goes into mc's nose and he goes into deep slumber. Ml becomes a snake and he slithers to a well known person with good cultivation. Ml breaks sucks thier power. The person becomes useless. But the victims can never say anything because then they lose thier influence it word gets out they are powerless.

Ml goes back to mc. Mc wake up very well. They stay together for some time before mc says he has to go to school so he can gain power and with power you can have influence.

Ml is not happy. He thinks, are u gonna leave me again? Then mc says do u want to come? Ml agrees.

On the way in the sedan? Its large and mc pimped it out to make is super luxurious. He sleeps on ml's lap in his white pj. On the way they meet a teenage beautiful girl being harassed by men. Mc sends ppl to help and gets ready to leave. Turns out this is one of ml's haren girls. She wants to thank mc personally for helping her, but mc is in his pj. He has an image to keep so he asks ml to block his image.

Ml is happy mc doesnt meet her face to face. The is an herb girl. Ml sends a shadow snake to follow her ( but i think she was able to get rid of it)

They go to school. Mc is told 2 men want to see him. They want his help. They are ml's right and left hand men in the novel. They are very trust worthy.

Mc declines the request.

Ml meets his 3rd harem girl. Shes beast? Shes very vicious. She eats her men. She invites them to a hunting ground and then eats them. Shes attracted to ml because of biology? (Idont really remember these things in detail) shes like a moon flower? And hes the other side of her?

Ml declines her invite to the hunting ground, but ml and mc go to the hunting ground to become stronger.

Ml really pampers mc. He acts like a servant.

At one point they reach an area wet and muddy. Mc stops. Ml looks and understands. He takes out a dark outfit for mc to change into. Mc doesnt want to look dirty but if its dark you cant see it.

They hunt and camp together. Ml stays awake while mc sleeps. Ml kisses mc in his sleep. Ml sends snakes at night to scout the area.

They've been hunting for days mc feels dirty and wants to shower. Ml knows an area where there is a river because of the snake scout. Mc asks ml to go first because something always happens. He wants to make sure theres no ppl first. Ml said its clear.

Mc goes and baths ask ml if he want to as well.
    As ml comes. A woman comes running away from a beast. I think ml saves her. Mc ask ml to cover him because he is unsightly.

Mc gets changed. The girl is the 4th harem member. She has a special blood or something like that. With that she can help him cultivate? (Honestly i cant remember)

They stumble on a secret entrance. The girl wants to go but mc says theres no need, but they end up going. There are 2 rooms. The girl goes into one room. The 2nd room is a room of flowers. You plant a flower for the one you love. Its very beautiful.

Mc thinks theres no need because. At the entrance of the 1st room. Theres something like an aphrodisiac. Ml is supposed to go here with a girl. Get something, be affected by the aphrodisiac and have sex in the 2nd flower room.

The room the girl went into is full of dead eggs. Only one egg is real but only ml can find it because of his bloodline? (Idk)

Since there is nothing. They leave. The girl seperate with them. At night. Ml puts mc to sleep and returns. He retrieve that egg. And brushes the aphrodisiac. He seals the flower room so no one can enter. He also releases a gas so if someo e does enter. They will have a bad fate.

Ml isnt fully affected by the aphrodisiac but hes affected a bit. He kinda molest mc a bit in his sleep.

7. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Summary 3

They go back to school. At night ml puts mc to sleep and he wonders (i think ml has been doing visiting powerful and stealing thier power.) He see a shadow. He follows the shadow and it eats a person or dink its blood? I think ml gets rid of the body. The half demon turns out to be the same guy who visited mc. They strike a deal and now that half demon serves ml. Later his friend as well ( i think he and his friend or a couple not sure. The friend has a major mother complex)

Mc and ml go to a flower viewing event. Its supposedly a very popular even that happens once a year. Demons are around and they go crazy. Ppl are dying left and right. Ml has to reveal his power. They both fight. Mc finally realized that ml has already awakened. Mc is scared. They agree to meet up again, but mc freaks out and he runs for it.

Ml wonders what is going on. Why was mc so late at the meet up. Then ml looks for mc's scent. Mc is in a cave. Freaking out. Cuz he knows ml because he is the author. Ml cares for no one.

Mc remembers what happens to his city when ml kills him in the novel. It's known as dead city. Mc loves his city and his ppl love him. He really regret and had wanted to live with his little brother(ml) longer 5yrs befor the events start.

Ml finds mc and he enters the cave. Mc doesnt know what to say but when he was gonna say something. Ml uses smoke/ gas to silence mc. He doesnt want to hear what mc has to say. Hes kinda afraid mc will reject him.

Then comes the sex scene that someo e posted earlier.

Mc thought ml was gonna eat him but ml jist wanted to DO him lol. Ml puts a bracelet that hinders mc's power.

Later the two guys come by and noticed things have really changed. Mc seems more docile and ml seems in control now. Mc stares at the friend of the half demon. Admiring him. Ml gets jealous.

Ml takes care of all mc's needs and bedroom fun time. Mc kicks himself for writing ml with a great thirst/great bed room endurance.

Later ml starts to sleep more and more. Seems like ml is going through his 2nd stage of evolution? Growth? transforms? (Idk) ml leaves the keys out. Mc takes the keys and undo his own shackles. He takes ml to mc's city. He has a hidden dungeon built underground to hide from ml, in case the novel events happen and mc needs to hide his ppl from the city.

Mc and ml are the only ones in the underground hideout. They stay there. Most of the time is sleeping. They stay for months? till ml transform into a giant snake. I think ml has 2 tintin. In the novel. Only a girl could apease ml and e eats her. I think. Ml molest mc?or they do it? Ml then becomes human.

Mc was passed out but then he wakes up and puts the bracelet that ml did to mc. To make ml powerless. Then he goes back to sleep.

All this was a test. Ml knew he was going to transform/growth? (Whatever it is) so he deliberately left the keys to mc's bracelets out to see what mc would do. He was very happy to find mc didnt leave him and also took him back to mc's city.

Ml was always kinda aware so he didnt kill mc when ml transformed into a snake, but then he was devastated when mc put the bracelet on him. He was thinking what will mc do now? Ml is more powerful than the bracelet so it doesnt affect him nor can it hinder his power. Ml is gonna wait and see mc's true colors.

Mc thinks ml is now powerless and docile. Mc is happy and all smiles. Ml thinks is mc happy? Happy that ml is powerless?

Ml takes care of everything to mc. Mc is happiest when ml is busy with something.

Ml is shocked. Is this mc's revenge? He has known mc is very soft but maybe mc is too soft. Ml thought mc was gonna abuse him, but mc hasnt been vengeful, not verbally abusive, not physically abusive, only made ml serve mc.
    But ml was always willing to serve mc so its not really a punishment.

Ml also tried to sneak in bed with mc. If mc hated it, he can now voice it, but mc never hits or yells. Mc only at most pushes ml. This makes ml very awkward.

I think around this time there is a rumor that ml and mc are a couple in the city. All the ppl love mc and they are very supportive of the relationship! Mc doesn't know yet that ppl think hes with ml.

Mc seemed bored so ml ask wanna visit ml's hometown? ppl all think ml is sending his wife (ml) to his parents. (The ppl think) Aww ml is so sweet. Its honeymoon time. More and more rumors start.

They go to ml's home. Ml's brother marries ml's fiance. I think most the town or the family are zombies. Ml can control ppl with his snakes but if he does this Eventually the person will become zombie like and pitiful looking.

Ml had wanted to do this to mc but then he didnt want mc to become a zombie later.

There they meet ml's 6th harem girl. Shes a demon, the granddaughter of a powerful man.

8. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Summary 4
    so this is about round chapter 58-60 something. Then i stopped but i might read it again.

The demon girl was captured for stealing? (I forgot) she is beautiful with lovely skin, i think shes naked. Mc stares at her beauty. Ml says what are u looking at? So that i can rip it apart. Lol. In the novel she was captured then they met she fell in love and they did it. She took him to her demon world where ml gain power and took over.

I think they torchered her but she doesn't know anything. I think ml put a snake in/on her to semi control her. She guides them to the demon world portal.

Mc has to take off the bracelet on ml so he can cover thier breaths to disguise them as demon.

They sleep and have sex on her bed. While she was outside watching the door.

Morning comes the grandpa barges in suprised. He found out his granddaughter had come back but she slept outside and 2 gay men slept inside.

Mc is ashamed to be caught naked. The grandpa is pissed.

granddad: how can two men share a bed and the women is outside?
    Granddaughter: they are guest and men and women shouldn't sleep in the same room.

Ml goes to the battle grounds to get stronger and fight other demons. Mc is board in the room.

After everthing is done they go back to the human world.

That is as far as i got.

9. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Also i forgot to mention.

• Ml doesn't trust beautiful ppl.
    • Mc does regret writing the female harem the way he did. He did get comments before about how the strong female characters meet ml then become stupid. Mc didn't believe it at first but after seeing these female harem members. He can see it.
    • In the novel, The main harem wife is a princess. Shes powerful and the most beautiful. She keeps the other wives in check. After mc transmigrates, Ml doesnt care for her. Also its hard for ppl of his kind to kave kids so he doesn't need to mate with females. Ml did ask mc if he wanted kids cuz he was a city lord( idk his title) i think mc said no need. Ml said if mc wanted kids he would only allow it with the princess.

10. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22
    @Zennie_613
    @324722

maya_sov, Kleep, missycin and 7 others like this.
  11. Zennie_613

Zennie_613 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping :blobowoevil_horns::cookie:

(Btw, my life has been busy these past few weeks. My notification is so much like 30+? :sweating_profusely: apologize my fellow danmeists :notlikeblob:)

Seductive_Cucumber and soie_yoie like this.
  12. Attica

Attica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah... this was that snake novel...

Hmm... how should I put it... I enjoyed the first part of the novel, when the ML was hiding his true identity from the MC. It made for a nice dynamic, and MC actually had a decent amount of agency.

But after ML's identity got revealed to the MC, the story kind of... lost all its momentum. MC didn't fight back against the ML at all, even when ML was, you know, noncon-ing him. There is no reason that MC would have forgiven ML for some of that shit, except for Stockholm Syndrome.

Also ML was so disgustingly powerful there was no dramatic tension whatsoever, it was just "ML mind controls and beats up everyone cause he's pretty much literally invincible, while MC kind of tags along without doing anything that contributes to the story." Yep.

(It's weird because I quite like the author's other works, but this novel is reallllyyy different from her other stories, which make sense cause it was written earlier than the rest.)

13. Jadeite524

Jadeite524 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally agree with you. I lost interest after the rape and they go back to school and MC act like it is nothing. This is also the only one of her story that i started and gave up half way.

kurohamukami likes this.
  14. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    I think mc accepts everything because he wrote the novel so he understands the world best as well as ml. He knows (novel) ml doesn't care for anyone supposedly even his harem members.

Also i think hes grateful to be alive, unlike In the novel. Ml killed mc and eat his flesh using it to cultivate.

Mc did live extravagantly, but he still knew the laws of the land very well. Mc isnt a fan of killing so he had to learn how to kill fast and kill fast equalled to gruesome. I think mc stabs them threw the heart.

Without power you have no voice and death happens all the time. Mc has always said this. So this is a possibility that he knows ml is more poweriful so that means he has the power and right.

Also ml is the only one mc views as his brother and mc cares for because they bonded in thier youth.

Not saying rape is ok. Just saying what was stated in the novel.

I also dropped this, but i am curious what happens in the end so i might pick this up again later.

15. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot to mention.

This is also why throughout the novel. Mc worked very hard to become strong and improve himself because he wanted influence and the right to talk.

Mc learn early on the best way to kill was fast. I think he used his hand/arms to slice threw hearts. So mc was always bloodies afterwords, but it was better to be bloodied then to extend the fight.

Mc doesn't care about the sex/rape, but he does complain about the lack of lube. Cuz he doesnt like pain, but sex vs death. I think he would rather be alive.

By 50 something mc starts to miss ml cus hes been away gaining power. These things, plus ml always treats mc very well. Ml combs mc's hair, feeds him fruit, bathes him, always prepares things mc needs/wants. I think mc has gotten use to being pampered.

Mc is always dressed in tbe best clothes while ml who is more powerful is always in regular clothes. I dont think he cares for luxury/ beauty only power.

Ml is seriously op, but there seems to be a conspiracy going on before i stopped. Ppl are disappearing and there was a huge meeting about it. So idk maybe something big will happen.

16. Attica

Attica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Uh... you're right that "I'm literally only okay with having extremely painful sex with this person because if I didn't, they would kill me in horrible horrible ways" is indeed very likely to be MC's motivation for accepting all the shit that happens to him. But this is not anywhere near a remotely healthy and stable long-term relationship despite what the novel tries to present, just saying.

MC only really starts to accept that ML likes him towards the end of the novel (before then, he's always looking for signs of ML showing interest in the original harem of girls). Before that point he was probably operating solely on survival instincts. That is not love. Maybe in different circumstances where ML was more "conscientious", MC could have grown to love ML openly. But ML, uh, isn't.

"Oh he gives MC the best clothes" "Oh he helps bathe MC" --> "Therefore he deserves to do whatever he wants to MC because 'he loves MC'"
    It really pisses me off when a Yandere gets away with everything he's done because "twue wuv". ML faces absolutely no consequences from what he does. I accept that other fans may like this stuff because it's so twisted, but I find it really annoying when the work in question tries to pretend this is "normal" or "okay".

Also yeah there were some conspiracy elements in this novel but ML basically steamrolls everything without any difficulty since he has absurdly broken mind control powers... yeah.

17. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link

Honestly i read it for whats its worth. It's just a novel with a certain aspect setting. I read the novel and judge if its entertaining or not.

Normal isnt normal in this novel because of the messed up setting.

I think what it really boils down to is "what is your bottem line" i also noticed the more i read novels the more intolerant i am of certain thing.

I did think mc started to care for ml in the middle cuz he said he missed ml and he wanted to accompany him, but we all read the same info and process them differently.

Lol not gonna say this was a great novel. It wasnt thought provoking or anything but i did enjoy it before the rape and all.

So since you finished it. Saying that mc started to care about ml in the end. Can u spoil me about what happens after the demon world? Im so curious. I really want to know the ending.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
  18. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont understand the harem part.
    So, what is MC or ML doing with the harem women?
    From the spoilers I got the impression all the harem women are somekind of villain or bad people? MC gets rid all the harem women?
    So, is MC doing the 'change the plot or follow the plot?

palpart2 likes this.
  19. xblkdragonx

xblkdragonx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I skipped all the way to the end, and damn, this is some twisted “love”. Definitely not healthy lol. I think the MC eventually “loved” the ML, but similar in the way that the Scum Villian MC did -tolerated the ML and was slowly worn away by the obsession. It’s still pretty light hearted and sweet, and ML does pamper and care for the MC, but I always felt the MC is walking on eggshells bc how powerful and obsessive the ML. Like all his friends and family’s lives are on the line if the ML deems them too close to the MC.

Luckily the story doesn’t take itself too seriously, so a lot of the heavy themes are glimpsed over. The MC also has very funny commentaries and his reactions are relatable and funny. He freaks out for a millisecond before he shrugs it off, which keeps the novel from getting bogged down with angst. Bc with the way the ML acts, there’s a lot of potential for angst.

20. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh the harem part is in the original book,but when mc entered the world it all changed.

The women arent considered bad or evil because every is pretty much the same. Everyone kills so its not really special.

It was just stating that the world is so vicious and cruel that even the women have the same characteristic.

After mc transmigrated over ml only looks at the women as rivals. One of the harem members wants to follow mc because he saved her but ml always cock blocks her. I believe shes like the master of poisons.

I never finished so i cant say for sure what happened to the harem members but as far as i got. They end up like scum villians harem members. They just live thier own life doing whatever off screen. From where i left nothing bad happens to them.