Forgotten Title BL Transmigration/Cultivation Novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by WowiePowie, Jun 26, 2022.

1. WowiePowie

WowiePowie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This has literally been driving me crazy for about a week, I’ve tried every tag or keyword to find it and I absolutely cannot here’s what it’s about T.T

if anyone knows what I’m talking about please,please,please tell me since It’s been a really good novel and I only read the beginning but it accidentally got deleted from my tabs/history when I restarted my phone.

Cookies for anyone who can help pweaseeee T-T

I’ll put in as much as I can remember of the plot below:

- Verrrrryyyy similar to “Who Dares Slander My Senior Brother.” In the way that the MC absolutely idolizes the ML or at least tried to hold on to his thigh.

- Starts off with the MC being a destined cannon fodder who was stolen at birth by his fake grandfather in order to nurture a body that was born with natural talents so that the grandfather’s soul can take over. It was put a stop to by the ML and soon after the MC does everything he can to hold on to the golden thigh

- The MC succeeds to the point that the ML now prefers him rather than his current favorite disciple?(I think it was just a random inner disciple that the ML took a liking to because of his good looks)
    - which turns out to be a good thing since the current inner disciple was actually giving information to the enemy sect of the actual main character of the novel that our MC transmigrated into.

Thank you so much to anyone who took the time to help and even if you didn’t I appreciate you just stop by and look at this message.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2022
    Esha07, Mirisu and littlebittycricket like this.
  2. Mirisu

Mirisu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, this sounds familiar. Can't think of the title right now...

WowiePowie likes this.
  3. Esha07

Esha07 ☄your favorite meanie࿐ྂ

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump

WowiePowie likes this.
  4. Deleted member 343155

Deleted member 343155 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    WowiePowie likes this.
  5. WowiePowie

WowiePowie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah someone mentioned that it might be one of Arc’s for “Holding Onto My Man” but I looked and it unfortunately was not it

6. Eccentricstate

Eccentricstate ❀ Face-Slapping Champion ❀

Reading List:
    Link
  7. WowiePowie

WowiePowie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah it’s pretty similar but I vividly remember the beginning and how the MC was reincarnated at a super young age with the grandpa and how he was doing as much as he could to stop his soul from being taken over by him.

8. Eccentricstate

Eccentricstate ❀ Face-Slapping Champion ❀

Reading List:
    Link

“Day after day, Wen Jing perfectly played the role of a filial grandson, conforming to Lu YunFei’s benevolence. He didn’t dare allow him to notice anything strange.

This Lu YunFei actually wasn’t his grandfather.

Wen Jing was actually a child who had been abducted.

This body’s true history already couldn’t be determined. At the age of three, Wen Jing had been brought to Qing Quan village in Lu YunFei’s arms.

Raising him thus far, Lu YunFei had only one goal.

Possession.”

Chapter 2 of Who Dares Slander My Senior Brother

bunny-in-a-bush likes this.