Resolved BL Transmigration: ML use MC to take revenge for his scum lover

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by BlackCat23, Apr 21, 2022.

1. BlackCat23

BlackCat23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone help me? I just want to re-read the novel, but I can't remember what it's called. It's a novel about transmigration. I only recall one arc in which the MC was transported to the white moonlight of the scum (the male lead's boyfriend). Then ML exacts his revenge on the scum and becomes MC's lover. The scum then regrets it and wishes to resume their relationship with ML. ML simply used MC to exact revenge on his scum lover. But he later regrets it and pursues MC to another country. I don't remember exactly, but ML goes to MC's house on Christmas day.

2. ParanoidKitten

ParanoidKitten Just a barely one month old, silly kitten

Reading List:
    Link
    Give you two green hats ?
    Although the scene you're describing hasn't happened (yet?!), but in this QT ML is constantly transmigrating into the cannon fodder and happily marries the scum gong's white moonlight...

BlackCat23 likes this.
  3. BlackCat23

Reading List:
    Link
    I checked it but it's not the novel that I read :blob_teary: ML has no friends. He's manipulative and calculating. In order for revenge he gets close to the MC and makes MC fall in love with him. MC is a gentle and nice person. When MC backs to the country the ML's lover chase him and hide his relationship with ML but MC didn't have feelings for him. MC gets close to ML and has a relationship. When the ML's lover regrets it want to take ML back. ML say's to the scum gong that " how do you feel when the person you love is under me" (it's not the exact word) I don't know the next I only remember that MC knew in the first place or learned that ML was using him as revenge and he flew to another country. That's when ML regrets it and wants to be a better person for MC. He followed MC and it's snowing at that time and he was outside of MC's house. MC opened the door and saw him and he let him enter the house. That's the time they reconciled and that's the end of their story.:cookie:

4. ParanoidKitten

ParanoidKitten Just a barely one month old, silly kitten

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm. This sounds interesting, I'll have no other choice than to camp here.
    But this ML and the scum seem to be made of the same mold, huh? poor MC :eek:

BlackCat23 likes this.
  5. Sanrsl

Sanrsl 『• scummy MLs don't deserve a wife •』

Reading List:
    Link
    Reminds me of Young Man, You Are Too Young, Too Simple, 3rd arc maybe?
    I'm not sure tho, since it's been too long.

moonbao and BlackCat23 like this.
  6. BlackCat23

Reading List:
    Link
    Sanrsl and ParanoidKitten like this.