Spoiler {BL} Wake Up to My Zombie Child

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Adawas, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Haruhal

Haruhal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know what's the relationship between ML and MC's junior brother(one named Hua Ting if I remember) cause ML always staring at him....
    I mean its annoying if ML 'took' the wrong guy and suddenly throw MC away (tho its impossible)

Renn Kazma likes this.
  2. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, my question is, why ML raped MC? Just because?

I’m really trying to read the translation, but it’s so hard as english is not my first language and the translation is so unique >_<

So, can you spoil me on:

- Has ML been watching MC since the rape?
    - Is there a reason he raped MC? Did he know MC got impregnated?
    - What he wanted from the tomb (not his)?
    - Did ML fall in love with MC? If yes, when?
    - When MC find out ML is the father of his child?

Thanks!

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
    ahsudole likes this.
  3. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened after they found out that ml lost his memory

4. Shunraiki

Shunraiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I stop reading from that chapter, I just remember that MC tried to find ML back and told him about this kids, but ML doesn't seems to remember and somewhat there's hint stating that ML just wanna trap the bad guy and do something, can't really remember the rest, I hope I wasn't wrong.

Renn Kazma and morticia_addams like this.
  5. Shunraiki

Shunraiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously can't remember.. its either he's eating vinegar, or he thinks Hua ting is a bad influence to MC, ML is totally deeply in love with MC. (until he lost his memory, as what happen later, I haven't got the time to read this novel again.)

Renn Kazma and ahsudole like this.
  6. xblkdragonx

xblkdragonx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the translation stopped at 59 atm. I think I read up to like 70 something. The whole gang enter this very dangerous field. It's haunted by a fierce resentful female ghost. Zhang Qui gets attacked, and Li Shu jumps over to save him, calling him "Sao Bao" (or something like that). He gets back his memories (or at least a part of it). When the danger is partly over, Li Shu is like, "So I am your lover? We have a child together?" And Zhang Qui is like yeah! And we have a second one on the way too!

Kleep, Queue and morticia_addams like this.
  7. jhoelaf

jhoelaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whats the truth about qi zhirong?!?! , his obsession?!?! omg the mystery is killing me.

8. aNonYm0U5

aNonYm0U5 I’ll do it tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    Its really gooood but the suspense is making me so da*n impatient... I can't handle continuing it.

Wish someone comes to spoil this.

jhoelaf likes this.
  9. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So this is I Woke Up Pregnant With An Undead’s Child ?
    So confused. The summary in page 1 is so different that I thought these are 2 different novel. Until i read page 4 and found mc's name.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2022
  10. whimsandfantasies

whimsandfantasies Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, this is the list of main characters that have been there so far. There are a large number of mini Bosses and cannon fodders. But, they most die during tomb raiding. There is a lot of adventure involved and plenty of gore too. The romance of the multiple couples is very fluffy though.
    Basically ML is Li Shu who rapes the MC in the tomb. As for why that happens has not been mentioned so far and I have read around 80 chapters. ML is a general who was betrayed by his king due to suspicion and thus buried in a coffin along with his subordinates. A complex array had been put over the burial place which collects resentment and does not allow the ML to reincarnate for 4000 years before he was freed. One of the villains who pulls the strings is this king who betrayed the ML. He was killed by ML, but ML was hurt and suffered from amnesia for a while. The other characters lives are also intertwined together. For eg,
    1) the senior brother of the MC who helps the MC a lot is actually the rival of ML when he was a general but he stood for the ML when he was buried and thus, got buried himself. Because of another array on his grave, all his subsequent rebirths had very short life-span. That gets solved though later on (I dont exactly remember when). The senior brother's husband has a thin blood line of an ancient beast.
    2) The MC's cousin (male) is actually the reincarnation of an emperor and he had a bit of a dog blood story with a non- blood related uncle, who was a king. The cousin is actually a phoenix and the uncle is a jiangshi like the ML. They get together and are a pretty lovey-dovey couple.
    3) There are two other couples. One is them is a azure dragon with a ghost and the other is a mythical creature with a reincarnated king who was controlled and betrayed the creature in a previous lifetime.
    These are the main characters who travel to different tombs and are entagled in a chess game with an unknown enemy. The enemy in the dark through varying means makes this group go to different tombs for some reason (most likely immortality). Each and every adventure is interlinked tightly but with one clue leading to another.

twistingfeelings likes this.
  11. KabitNiOhSehun

KabitNiOhSehun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the novel dropped?