Spoiler [BL] Warhead Pet Hamster

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Karry, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know what's so disappointing about it all?
    It's already been established in both the summary and in the spoilers that MC was ML's WarPet.

2. Pandababa

Pandababa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want more fluff (as in more cute animals) :(

3. hikaharu

hikaharu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell this this? Is Bai Hongyi (mtl name) warpet is a mouse?An electric mouse?Am i reading mtl correctly? PIKACHUU!!! Aaahhhh.... The mental imaggeeee

4. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's a hamster. It's also in the title.

He has various powers. Space being one of them.

(been distracted with other things so haven't read more.)

Saikyi likes this.
  5. hikaharu

Reading List:
    Link
    No no.. Not MC.. The villain's.. There was a scene where he was jelly of ML that his war pet is a 5m tall hamster (well it was actually not 5m). Then, he looked at a mouse and from what i read in mtl, it seemed that the hamster or maybe it was a mouse, was generating electricity at the tail...

6. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaaaaaaaaah, for some reason I read the name wrong:facepalm::blobsweat_2:
    Sorry bout that. For the villain's warpet................I don't remember. :blobsweat:

hikaharu likes this.
  7. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fun Fact I found:
    Apparently, a hamster's cheek pouch extends to their hips.

TomiNdumplings, Shizun, Ease and 7 others like this.
  8. hikaharu

Reading List:
    Link
    Awww... too bad... oh well.. i'll just patiently wait for the translation or someone to tell me~ Thank youuu~

But sil' the mental image is soo cute thou! C:

9. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ...i know they can store a lot, but I didn't know it extended that far.

:blobflag: What have you done... The imagery...

A wild pikachu appeared!! :pikablob:

TomiNdumplings and hikaharu like this.
  10. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohohoho! If I saw it then everyone else must see it. Here's a video of a hamster emptying its cheeks.

Edit: Weirdly enough, If it wasn't for the fact that I wouldn't be able to take care of one (since I can't even take care of myself), watching these videos made me want to get a hamster.

11. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello to all. I am back...somewhat. (I started my Fall Semester with a heck ton of art studio classes alongside art history so I'm currently dying :blobsleepless::blobsob::sweating_profusely:. But what better way to escape than to read.:blobsalute:)

I'm sort of trying to lessen the amount of MTL-ing I'm doing (I have 10-15 different tabs for MTL-ing and it hurts just looking at them) but since I started this spoiler with no one else to continue it. Might as well. I sort of skimmed through it though so I'm only giving out what I remember.

FYI this is probably not in complete order.
    • Don't know what happened with battle between BHY and ML's teammates. But, ML and MC was able to take the aquarium tank to the prof.
    • ML wants Prof. to check and see which one is his warpet (by using the bond between them?) Prof. does so but then all of the fishes swim to him. He moves to the other side of the tank and tries again. Same thing happens. Prof. thinking that they spent too much time apart (and too long with the other regular fishes) and probably forgot that it's a warpet.
    • MC still sees a dark cloud above Prof.
    • Prof. demands the stone (that he and the commander dug up) from ML. ML says he can't since MC absorbed it. Oops. Prof. feels excited and takes a look and studies MC for a moment.
    • PP (Peng Peng. The little psychic child they saved a while back) apparently has a problem (organ failures) but MC and this other kid (the one with the ant warpet) was able to save the day. MC passes out from using too much power.
    • Later on, MC and ML meet with their teammates. Forgot what happened with BHY. And one of them says that the commander wants to see ML.
    • ML and MC meet with commander (Commander Fang mtl-ed). Commander also has warpet ( an orange cat ). Cat seems interested in MC. MC is very scared. Commander has ML cook fish. (no idea what happened here tbh)
    • The Commander sees MC and asks ML if he can take a look at MC. ML says ok (while still cooking fish)
    • MC drops onto the Commander's hand(s). Commander looks at MC for a bit then takes him to his cat. MC freaks out. ML also freaks out a bit. Commander says that it's fine. Don't worry. MC is dropped in front of cat. MC was about to run away but then the cat stops him (lays paw on top of MC's body). Looks at MC for a bit (I think the cat also hold's MC in it's paws for a bit. Not too sure.) ML comes and takes MC away from cat. But before that happens, the cat licks MC. (ML get pops a blue vein on forehead)
    • Commander asks if they shared their life (probably some sort of soul bond/contract), MC and ML say no. The commander goes on to say that while ML's life is still very long, the average hamster will live for a few years and that MC only has two and a half years left.
    • MC, who's on ML's hand, feels ML buckle/shake a bit. ML is shocked/stunned. He felt like something was stuck in his heart, stabbing him.
    • ML thinks that there has to be a way! That as long as he finds a way to turn MC human within those two and a half years, everything will be fine. ML is already thinking up of ways to turn MC human. MC just tell him (squeaks) for ML to take really good care of him.
    • ML asks how the Commander was able to know that. Commander replies that his warpet's power is to see/predict life and death.

12. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I now have the answer.

Yes.

TomiNdumplings, Saikyi and hikaharu like this.
  13. hikaharu

Reading List:
    Link
    Bwahaha YAASSSSS! So it is basically a pikachu! :pikablob::blobxd:

Thanks for answering~ xD

Karry likes this.
  14. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem! Sorry it took so long!:blobsalute::blob_grin: