Spoiler [BL] Who's Your Daddy?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by rlnc, Nov 16, 2020.

1. RoseNoir

RoseNoir Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    too bad so far not

2. eatyourcookies

eatyourcookies Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has anyone here read the novel until the end? I would like to ask whether it has a good ending or not lmao :oops: pls let me know because im quite afraid that this will have a sad ending and im not ready:cry:

Runa-chan likes this.
  3. AkaneSS

AkaneSS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. nekoloveraly

nekoloveraly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has anyone tried the tl the novel?

5. AkaneSS

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it the finale of the first season? Plis say no cause I wouldn’t last the rest they take when they do.... Although they do need to rest but without the novel..... I can’t be without the manhua!!! TT^TT Dumping my grievings here

Last edited: May 3, 2021
  6. ValriaIness

ValriaIness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, finally, i thread I'm looking for with translated raws with a language i know!
    It's manhwa raws so i don't know the novel. But i will share what i know on the newest chapter i have read. Please tell me which chapters to start writing summaries and i will summarise them but this time i will just spoil the latest chapter available in Mandarin. In chapter 36, just know the duke kidnaps MC.

Chapter 37
    MC finally realised the duke is the murderer and also links his victims to him (black hair, black eyes, white skin...). The duke profess his twisted obsession with MC and claims he will skin MC so that he can preserve and sleep with his "beautiful skin". The duke was frustrated because 4 months ago, he drugged MC and was ready to sleep with him to realise MC left when he is getting the carriage. MC provoked him by telling him that he slept with a man that night. (someone got it right lol)
    "I thought it might be with you, but I'm glad it isn't the case (i paraphrased, but the line also implied about how he is happy he didn't sleep with a psychopath)," the duke in rage strangles MC and he fall down to the floor asking who he slept with. MC told him about when he slice his stomach, don't get shocked because of the baby. (and it ends and yes, it's a cliff... Aaaaaaa i know he won't die but aaaaa)

===things i wanna say about the relationship of MC and ML=======
    (disclaimer : below are my personal insight and involves with some speculation. So if you disagree or if the novel/manhwa is not the case, just know its my personal opinion with my current knowledge)
    MC and ML are both in love with each other for a long time. MC was too cautious about his status and his gender (even if the royalty can make male pregnant) decides to "let go" his feeling.
    ML on the other hand was waiting MC to confess (partly i think it's because of pride, and he wants MC to "realise" he loves him) and MC "abandon" him. That cause some misunderstandings and he began to be mean to MC (which cause MC to thought he hated him)
    MC is dense to realise and ML is just being a tsundere. The night they spent together made ML thought that MC is finally willing to accept him that's why the msg "call me". Very unfortunate for ML is that MC was drugged and he cannot remember who he slept with. Then ML becomes unhappy thinking that MC sleeps around, thus the treatment we see early on.
    ML is obsessive but not to the point like the duke. He wants MC to stay with him and he wants him to stay willingly. He has alpha male problems but without it, there won't be drama and most of us partly read for drama.
    As how it is going, i doubt it's going to be BE. Personally i perfer this ML than the ML in Shadow Crown (and i stopped reading because i feel uncomfortable with how that couple's relationship is going)
    For this "simple" story, i wonder how the author managed to have 3 volumes... Which lead me to think that the duke incident is the plot for volume 1. If the manhwa is going to end seasons, its probably after they resolved the serial killer incident.
    Lastly, useless thoughts about the story:
    Wow, MC's body is so tough. Like he fights(chp1) , wall slammed(chp5) , fall down(chp29) and now getting strangled and his baby is still safe. Not to mention he lose weight after getting pregnant. I know men's body is stronger but isn't this too much of a stretch? I understand if 4 months the belly doesn't show but seriously the amount of physical damage he has taken and the baby is still safe.... His body must be as strong as a rock!
    (yes, it's a joke, the topic is a bit heavy and i thought to end it light, so bye for now)

7. AkaneSS

Reading List:
    Link
    Or the baby’s lineage is playing BIG part in it but yeah so in sync with your comment but still wanted spoilers that is nowhere found nor leaked. Me SAD!!!!!

ValriaIness likes this.
  8. ValriaIness

ValriaIness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same... The english fan novel translation is way more active than the mandarin fan novel translation (i barely see any mandarin fan novel translations, maybe their group is very tight idk) hopefully someone can enlighten us all about this novel or i will just cling on to the manhwa and hope it isn't too long.
    I guess i will have to wait for sunday or so (depending how fast the Mandarin raws are and also because of this cliff) then i probably wait for a few weeks for more chapters before sharing more.

Mocha_ry likes this.
  9. AkaneSS

Reading List:
    Link
    If I found a chinese translation, I would be if not first then at least on the line to read it but sadly.... :blobpopcorn_two::blob_teary: And then there is the suspense of the "possible" end of season one, the rest they then take, the sounds of my heart breaking, the sound of my nerves cracking and so on. :blobflag:

10. huqi76

huqi76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on the chinese translation which I tried to summarize:

Chapter 38
    The duke is very mad after hearing what MC said and MC said to not blame him because he was drugged and not look after carefully by the duke. the duke was so mad that he took a knife and wanted to chop of the baby. MC was scared but he was trying to buy time to untie the rope that was tying his hands. So, MC said that if the baby is dirty, his ass is also dirty because he just did it with the prince and his cum is still inside. The duke was furious (he looks like he went crazy) and was determined to kill MC. MC just in time had free himself and try to defend himself by using a stick to hit the duke. After hitting the duke,MC try to escape through the door but was stop by the duke. The duke was mad that MC wanted to leave him and took the knife, which just in time the ML arrive and stop the duke.

Chapter 39
    So, ML came to rescue MC and captured the duke. MC was relieved so he fell asleep. The duke is mad and frustrated on MC and being caught so he said about killing the dirty bastard who slept with MC and his baby. He also said about MC not knowing whose child he is pregnant with and MC was drugged that night. With the clues, the prince guess that the child is his. Then MC had a dream about the dragon baby (the baby is safe, yay)and when he woke up he was in a room with bars.

Last edited: May 16, 2021
  11. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
    So far did the prince Lanie about the existence of the baby? And ending spoiler?

12. simsim

simsim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Frankly by chap 10 i guessed everything regarding plot
    But how it unfolds that was the anticipation
    The worst thing was this goes round and round... Agh!
    I was literally for the most part
    You dense idiots just confess and get married already
    So annoying!!!
    Communicate

Communicate for heavens sake

Nyaa.23, Babyknox, Runa-chan and 2 others like this.
  13. AkaneSS

Reading List:
    Link
    Love your straightforwardness!!! 0(♥v♥)0

simsim likes this.
  14. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    has the season finished? Will there be an update to the recent chapter soon?

15. AkaneSS

Reading List:
    Link
    For now it says that they will take weeks off so idk more.

i_am_here likes this.
  16. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do we have a date when the next chapter is going to drop?
    Anyone got any spoilers?

17. mimij097

mimij097 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually don't know but saw a notice mentioning the date June 4th but I don't know if it refers to the raw or the translation, either way I was gonna drop this cause nobody is savable maybe only MC and his family and Sabrina, but I want to know if he escapes. Cause let's be honest that family has the PSYCHO GENE(royal family).

i_am_here likes this.
  18. Pinkjasminetea1

Pinkjasminetea1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish Lewis would just smack the prince and tell him to stop being so crazy or else he would leave him. Because let's face the facts guys they're going to end up together unfortunately

magical_al00, Runa-chan and mimij097 like this.