Resolved BL world-hopping with super cool MC

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Lady Lullaby, Dec 8, 2021.

1. Lady Lullaby

Lady Lullaby Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in one arc, a human vs zerg war world, the MC transmigrates into a senior officer (who got this high rank due to connections) at a certain stronghold.
    According to the plot (this is a transmigrate into novel worlds, I think), during a dire situation where the zergs are rushing to the stronghold and they are barely holding the fort, the (original body) officer ended up being the highest rank left after the upper management getting injured. But because the situation is getting grim, the officer runs away from the stronghold leaving the remaining soldiers without a commander and loosing the stronghold even faster than expected. The officer succeeded in reaching the capital but was disdained by his family and I forgot but he was probably disowned and eventually dies known as the greatest traitor of their country.
    The MC, looking at the dire situation, instead of running away he (might've been tasked to) has to hold the fort and defend until the reinforcements arrives. He reorganized the soldiers and fought at the frontline with them. When the bullets ran out and the soldiers are about to give up, he used a sword to continue fighting.

eventually there was a plan to fly into the Swarm and capture the queen to disrupt the order of the zergs attack by taking the queen further away from their stronghold. MC leads this team and ended up having to continue fighting (alone) until every zerg died.
    The reinforcements arrive and some lead by the ML went to find the MC or his corpse. They found him on top of a mountain of zerg corpses, sitting down and roasting a zerg leg. (this is the most iconic part of this arc)

I think this was a situation where the MC transmigrates into a cannon fodder or something similar.
    Lastly, I forgot if the MC was the gong or shou or reversible. I'm sorry about that. I just keep remembering this one scene and can't get the title no matter how hard I try to remember (●´⌓`●). please help.

2. artemztie

artemztie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heroic Death System
    Arc 6 maybe

3. Lady Lullaby

Lady Lullaby Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ohhh, you're right it really is. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧ Thank you so much!
    although, I really misremembered the zergs part... the enemy race were 'arthropods'. I guess it should be about time I reread that novel since I'm forgetting the details. (*´ω`*)

artemztie likes this.