Resolved BL

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Glass Shard, Oct 3, 2021.

1. Glass Shard

Glass Shard 【Fʅσσϝ Hυɳƚҽɾ】【Cαƚ Lσʋҽɾ】【⚓️】

Reading List:
    Link
    it is a BL novel. MC's family doesnt like him. He has a fiancee but the fiancee doesnt like him and want to be with soemone else. MC has a adopted mom (he was first adopted then sent to his OG family iirc.)who is a top in hypnosis type medication (forgot the name of that. I think physchiatry). His adopted mom is really good. i think she is in a wheel chair. His regret is that last life he lived for his fiancee who didnt care for him and died and didnt take care of his adopted parents who treated him well. Then he also takes psychiatry course. He gets a friend . I think his friend name has "Sun" in it(Sun xibin or smth). He gets to know him during swimming. Then he remembers that his friend had a bad ending in last life and was lover of his idiotic older brother. his older brother had a white moon light who was then actually in a relationship with older bro's best friend oversees but still came back and ruined older bro's and sun's relation and sun died miserable. Then MC has a lover who is rich. Idk if i mixed info from 2 novels >.> Also i think the story started with MC sitting in a dining table but his fiance was acting lovy dovy with his adopted younger bother (not sure about this)

EDIT:- there is also a part about MC nad ML going to a game city and people from MC's university noticing them together

Last edited: Oct 3, 2021
  2. Lazy Bookworm

Lazy Bookworm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Heavenly Flowers

Heavenly Flowers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Puffed-up after Giving Birth to a Wealthy Man’s Heir

Glass Shard likes this.
  4. IceLight303

IceLight303 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Glass Shard

Glass Shard 【Fʅσσϝ Hυɳƚҽɾ】【Cαƚ Lσʋҽɾ】【⚓️】

Reading List:
    Link
    Heavenly Flowers and IceLight303 like this.
  6. IceLight303

IceLight303 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Glad you found it

Glass Shard likes this.